🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama just lied again about pipeline

My husband and I do bow and powder. We convinced others to try traditional and it is paying off for them big time. What this guy brought home is freaking awesome.

I put up the fucking MAP. Made a joke about crayons that you obviously don't get.

While posting the truth of the matter and that was the section from Cushing to the Gulf existed. And you continue. Getting ready to go hunting in a minute.

Will see you soon. My neighbor just got a biggie. His first muzzle loader. He pulled off awesome.

I'm sorry, can you translate that into English? I don't speak little bitch.

Actually I can. Before I go back to sleep.

I am all about black powder you see. It appears we have a moment in time. And my draw weight will kill most anyone. Are you really sure you want to keep pushing at me?

I put up the fucking MAP. Made a joke about crayons that you obviously don't get.

While posting the truth of the matter and that was the section from Cushing to the Gulf existed. And you continue. Getting ready to go hunting in a minute.

Will see you soon. My neighbor just got a biggie. His first muzzle loader. He pulled off awesome.

I'm sorry, can you translate that into English? I don't speak little bitch.

Please explain to me your comments

12208317_1768759476684873_5151581484431458481_n.jpg

You just tripled my great grandparents the Zebruks.

Give the world your personal emissions. So we can cut you down to size.

If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
under ground pipe vs over the buffet railroad. Which one produces the most pollution
Tar sand oil, or Solar wind hydro?

When you put up windmills on a migratory path for birds.....it gets nasty....
If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
under ground pipe vs over the buffet railroad. Which one produces the most pollution

Its coming by rail and barges.

It's just the way it is. You and Darryl Hannah and the idiot Neil Young who fucked over his wife of so many years are going to have to suck it up.

It's just the way it is. You and Darryl Hannah and the idiot Neil Young who fucked over his wife of so many years are going to have to suck it up.
Actually, the birds are fine.

Actually they aren't. I'm on a serious migratory path. Don't dare fuck with me franco. I know my birds very well. If you want to tell me I'm not and you can prove it by all means do so.

Really there franco?

I'm part of a group that monitors migratory passes. And you?

Forum List

Back