🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama just lied again about pipeline

He said it wouldn't benefit the United States. Let's see if the msm vets him about this lie. Doubt it.

"When considering the domestically-produced petroleum products that this pipeline would introduce into the American economy, as well as the new employment opportunities created by the pipeline and the increased profits accrued by American firms as a result of its operation, it’s clear that Keystone would have a measurable positive impact on the American economy.

“The White House declined to provide an on-the-record defense of the president’s statement,” Kessler concluded. “That certainly suggests officials are unwilling to make a public case contradicting the State Department findings.” He dubbed Obama’s statement a willfully misleading “whopper” by giving it an ignominious four Pinocchios."

WaPo: Obama is lying to you about Keystone « Hot Air
The problem with Kessler as a fact checker on this topic is his family connection to the oil sands in Canada, his great grandfather was the creator of Royal Dutch Shell, today the 4th largest company in the world, the parent company of Shell in the U.S. and they are invested in oil sands in Canada and would benefit from keystone xl.

Kessler probably should have recused himself, from fact checking this topic and let someone else, with no family connection, do the fact checking, for how it 'appears'.

If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
It's still ending up here, by rail and truck.
Dumba$$

yup, I have a 1k mile pipeline go by my house pumping natural gas up to seattle. better do it the lib way and tear that sucker our and transport in by rail and tanker.
Actually, the idea is to replace it with clean alternatives as much as possible. Sorry about your Big Oil masters.

He said it wouldn't benefit the United States. Let's see if the msm vets him about this lie. Doubt it.

"When considering the domestically-produced petroleum products that this pipeline would introduce into the American economy, as well as the new employment opportunities created by the pipeline and the increased profits accrued by American firms as a result of its operation, it’s clear that Keystone would have a measurable positive impact on the American economy.

“The White House declined to provide an on-the-record defense of the president’s statement,” Kessler concluded. “That certainly suggests officials are unwilling to make a public case contradicting the State Department findings.” He dubbed Obama’s statement a willfully misleading “whopper” by giving it an ignominious four Pinocchios."

WaPo: Obama is lying to you about Keystone « Hot Air
The problem with Kessler as a fact checker on this topic is his family connection to the oil sands in Canada, his great grandfather was the creator of Royal Dutch Shell, today the 4th largest company in the world, the parent company of Shell in the U.S. and they are invested in oil sands in Canada and would benefit from keystone xl.

Kessler probably should have recused himself, from fact checking this topic and let someone else, with no family connection, do the fact checking, for how it 'appears'.
Pub BS propaganda always. They never learn. The Info Age will kill them. Or should.

If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
Dumba$$

yup, I have a 1k mile pipeline go by my house pumping natural gas up to seattle. better do it the lib way and tear that sucker our and transport in by rail and tanker.
Actually, the idea is to replace it with clean alternatives as much as possible. Sorry about your Big Oil masters.
No, I;m just a middle class plebe unlike you obama elitist.

Dumba$$

No, I;m just a middle class plebe unlike you obama elitist.
You're a GOPer, dupe. Who the hell do you think runs them? lol

Guess what libbies...
Obama's Bullshit decision will be scrapped by the next POTUS
Hillary NOT.
Good, hope she runs on the obam record. We already control 76 pct of the landscape. We'll accept more.
Who do the GOP run? lol. And people come out to vote in Pres. elections, not just the dupes. Obama has 50% approval even now, after all the Pub bs and cowardly corporate media...
yup you have obam. I hope you keep him. Cause everytime he runs....we win.
You keep looking to washington, all politics are local.
So you keep your LOL, and dupes, and pubes which doesn't seem to be working all that well.

Guess what libbies...
Obama's Bullshit decision will be scrapped by the next POTUS
Hillary NOT.
Good, hope she runs on the obam record. We already control 76 pct of the landscape. We'll accept more.
Who do the GOP run? lol. And people come out to vote in Pres. elections, not just the dupes. Obama has 50% approval even now, after all the Pub bs and cowardly corporate media...
yup you have obam. I hope you keep him. Cause everytime he runs....we win.
You keep looking to washington, all politics are local.
So you keep your LOL, and dupes, and pubes which doesn't seem to be working all that well.
Like 2008 and 2012? Your party is a lying thieving disgrace. See sig. Justice doesn't happen quickly with the most corrupt and ignorant party in the modern world. I like rural GOPers, but nationally the GOP is a disgrace.

Lets see a link about 35 jobs, lol. When I said I couldn't stand liars, I certainly meant the president.

Lets see a link about 35 jobs, lol. When I said I couldn't stand liars, I certainly meant the president.

" .....The construction phase, though, is expected to take only one to two years. After construction, the pipeline would employ a lesser number, primarily for maintenance. The total number of long-term jobs: about 50. 3 key Keystone XL questions answered

Oh for fucks sake...Obama says we should build bridges instead of the Keystone pipeline citing Keystone will only create a few full time jobs. Fine, how many people does a bridge employ after its built? And there you have the blatantly dishonest nature of this clowns argument. You won't see the ass sniffing MSM point this out to him.

When oil prices go up again, I'm certain there will be another, more thought thru (regarding our aqueducts), keystone xl pipeline proposal.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet on this....imo

Forum List

Back