🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama just lied again about pipeline

I put up the fucking MAP. Made a joke about crayons that you obviously don't get.

While posting the truth of the matter and that was the section from Cushing to the Gulf existed. And you continue. Getting ready to go hunting in a minute.

Will see you soon. My neighbor just got a biggie. His first muzzle loader. He pulled off awesome.

I'm sorry, can you translate that into English? I don't speak little bitch.

Actually I can. Before I go back to sleep.

I am all about black powder you see. It appears we have a moment in time. And my draw weight will kill most anyone. Are you really sure you want to keep pushing at me?

:lmao:

So now you're threatening to kill me? Oh, that's precious! Your're adorable.

I put up the fucking MAP. Made a joke about crayons that you obviously don't get.

While posting the truth of the matter and that was the section from Cushing to the Gulf existed. And you continue. Getting ready to go hunting in a minute.

Will see you soon. My neighbor just got a biggie. His first muzzle loader. He pulled off awesome.

I am all about black powder you see. It appears we have a moment in time. And my draw weight will kill most anyone. Are you really sure you want to keep pushing at me?

What? are you kidding me? I'm talking about my abilities with weapons. And they are I would say pretty hard ones. I was just talking to you about going hunting because my neighbor just knocked off a ten point.

What? are you kidding me? I'm talking about my abilities with weapons. And they are I would say pretty hard ones. I was just talking to you about going hunting because my neighbor just knocked off a ten point.
woman_playing_computer_game.jpg

Awesome girl with passion. But sorries. I have very black hair down to my ass and very dark brown eyes but hey with the scream she has going on I'm thinking an rdean moment. Yuppers that would work.

Awesome girl with passion. But sorries. I have very black hair down to my ass and very dark brown eyes but hey with the scream she has going on I'm thinking an rdean moment. Yuppers that would work.

ee3.png

I.m surrounded by the WNY windfarm. No problems.

franco are you south of the lake? trying to get a grip on where you are without intruding into your life so I can explain to you what Ontario is about to do to you.[/QUO

franco are you south of the lake? trying to get a grip on where you are without intruding into your life so I can explain to you what Ontario is about to do to you.
An hour East of Buffalo and South of Rochester.

If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
under ground pipe vs over the buffet railroad. Which one produces the most pollution
Tar sand oil, or Solar wind hydro?
yeah try powering the ship in your image with wind power and see how far ya get.
I have 35 windmills across the street from me and not one could power a 7530 tractor or a T670 combine.
but then you're an obamabot so you wouldn't know really who the workers of America are.

If Canada is committed to Keystone it will be built in Canada. Let the attendant pollution be their problem and the 35 jobs, well they can keep them.
It's still ending up here, by rail and truck.
Dumba$$

franco are you south of the lake? trying to get a grip on where you are without intruding into your life so I can explain to you what Ontario is about to do to you.[/QUO

franco are you south of the lake? trying to get a grip on where you are without intruding into your life so I can explain to you what Ontario is about to do to you.

Keep your eyes on the National Post and what Kathleen is about to do. Keep your head up. BTW you live in an awesome place. Many don't understand two of my most beloved places.

Upstate New York is killer. And oh to die for. Michigan's UP. Every fall I cry for the east. It's pretty here but it doesn't come close to what we have in fall colors down east. Hence I planted 30 maple trees at the back of the property. If one makes it I'll be blessed. :)

It's still ending up here, by rail and truck.
Dumba$$

yup, I have a 1k mile pipeline go by my house pumping natural gas up to seattle. better do it the lib way and tear that sucker our and transport in by rail and tanker.

Keep your eyes on the National Post and what Kathleen is about to do. Keep your head up. BTW you live in an awesome place. Many don't understand two of my most beloved places.

Upstate New York is killer. And oh to die for. Michigan's UP. Every fall I cry for the east. It's pretty here but it doesn't come close to what we have in fall colors down east. Hence I planted 30 maple trees at the back of the property. If one makes it I'll be blessed. :)
On the other hand, none of your GOP scary stuff ever happens- except when the GOP is in office...

On the other hand, none of your GOP scary stuff ever happens- except when the GOP is in office...
Every gallon of gas you use has to come from somewhere...

Forum List

Back