Obama keeps saying

That the ACA has nothing to do with the budget. Is he out of his mind?

I believe that obama has tiny bubbles in his head. Tiny, empty bubbles. Five years and he still doesn't have any experience.

Attachments

• $empty headed.jpg
    $empty headed.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 69

HE and millions of IDIOTS including many conservatives AND ALL the media are also totally inept when it comes to simple math!
18 million people making over $50,000 a year under 34 years don't WANT and don't need to health insurance.. YET they are counted!
14 million poverty level people DON"T know they need only register with Medicaid and they are covered...yet they are counted!
10 million are NOT citizens yet Obama counts them!
42 million people of Obama's stupid ignorant and Millions of others who seem not comprehend that there are not 46 million but less then
4 million that want and need coverage!

4 MILLION! NOT 46 million!
Here are the facts if you don't me!
18 million Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
14 million SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
10 million SOURCE: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

And Republidummies are clueless. So there.

I still don't understand why the ACA has set Republiwheenies' hair on fire. Health care costs have risen exponentially every year for decades. One good way to control health care costs is obviously through insurance pooling. ACA simply mandates that everyone accessing health care should be involved in that pooling (insurance).

There's something more going on here, and I think it's spelled K-O-C-H. As in Koch Industries of Kansas.

HE and millions of IDIOTS including many conservatives AND ALL the media are also totally inept when it comes to simple math!
18 million people making over $50,000 a year under 34 years don't WANT and don't need to health insurance.. YET they are counted!
14 million poverty level people DON"T know they need only register with Medicaid and they are covered...yet they are counted!
10 million are NOT citizens yet Obama counts them!
42 million people of Obama's stupid ignorant and Millions of others who seem not comprehend that there are not 46 million but less then
4 million that want and need coverage!

4 MILLION! NOT 46 million!
Here are the facts if you don't me!
18 million Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
14 million SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
10 million SOURCE: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

The first and most important fallacy in your ongoing rant is that people under 34 do not need health insurance. You are brain dead to think something so stupid. While it is true less people under that age get sick, the fact is that every year many young people become seriously ill and need health insurance to pay for their treatment. Oh, and by the way, women under 34 tend to get pregnant and have kids. That shit ain't free, ya know? You know what happens when one of those kids is born premature and needs to spend a month or two in NICU? The average cost per day for NICU is around $8000, but it can vary greatly. But hey, if your under 34, who needs insurance? :cuckoo:

As for Medicaid, most of the people you say are eligible for it earn too much money. You pretty much have to be living in the streets or are a complete welfare queen to be eligible for Medicaid. The ones without insurance are the working poor. They work full-time jobs, sometimes more than one, and they still don't earn enough to afford insurance.

Forum List

Back