Obama KNEW the ACA website was going to FAIL.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last edited:
Also....during his speech about Obamacare yesterday, he couldn't even apologize to the people that have spent their time trying to access the site. He will not delay anything, he has never admitted he was wrong every and this would be admitting he was wrong! This is going to come back at him like a boomerang.. :)

Tests were performed just days before the launch (during the shutdown) when the gop demanded a delay. It crashed after just a FEW hundred teied to sign on during the test. He fucking knew it was not ready.

Report: Health care website failed early test | Health Care Reform - Home

On a similar note Apple set up their latest website for 15 million. Remind me again what WE paid?

that depends.......if hes surrounded by yes people, I am sure they told him it was ready. *shrugs*

And yes, that does falls on is shoulders if thats the case......

• Banned
Tests were performed just days before the launch (during the shutdown) when the gop demanded a delay. It crashed after just a FEW hundred teied to sign on during the test. He fucking knew it was not ready.

On a similar note Apple set up their latest website for 15 million. Remind me again what WE paid?

that depends.......if hes surrounded by yes people, I am sure they told him it was ready. *shrugs*

And yes, that does falls on is shoulders if thats the case......

Radio reports are that HE and Sebelious were both informed.

*shrugs*...look, I am not surprised at any of this, if he knew, he had locked himself in, I am not making excuses for him, but he had to let it roll, if he hadn't? who knows.

there were plenty of folks other than ed henry from fox who were wringing Jay Carney out asking about this, its getting coverage, even rinos half cons like michael gerson over at wapo is writing it up....

they purposely made folks go thru the whole registration process before they got to see the price points etc.

that like wanting to check out the price of a mustang on-line and being made to fill out all of your information before getting sniff of the options available, assorted prices etc.....Ford would never do that becasue its counter productive, but then Ford is a private concern that doesn't use politics as a yardstick.

as far as Sibelius being made to resign, well, shes made grand sweeping announcements that have not been delivered on, well, obama made same, he told us it would be cheaper, cover more and access would be the same, keep your doctor, keep your plan.....he ratcheted up the expectations.........kicking Sibelius would be easy, obama needs to answer for this, its his responsibility..........

*shrugs*...look, I am not surprised at any of this, if he knew, he had locked himself in, I am not making excuses for him, but he had to let it roll, if he hadn't? who knows.

there were plenty of folks other than ed henry from fox who were wringing Jay Carney out asking about this, its getting coverage, even rinos half cons like michael gerson over at wapo is writing it up....

they purposely made folks go thru the whole registration process before they got to see the price points etc.

that like wanting to check out the price of a mustang on-line and being made to fill out all of your information before getting sniff of the options available, assorted prices etc.....Ford would never do that becasue its counter productive, but then Ford is a private concern that doesn't use politics as a yardstick.

as far as Sibelius being made to resign, well, shes made grand sweeping announcements that have not been delivered on, well, obama made same, he told us it would be cheaper, cover more and access would be the same, keep your doctor, keep your plan.....he ratcheted up the expectations.........kicking Sibelius would be easy, obama needs to answer for this, its his responsibility..........

You expect dems to hold Obama responsible? You must not read this board much if you honestly expect that.

Not surprising or news.

You're right we've come to expect failure of this administration.

Seriously though when are heads gonna roll? Hundreds of millions of dollars spent and what did we get? If I hook up a 2000 dollar shower plumbing system and it only partially functions do you suppose I could blame it on someone else and continue working?

It's amazing that the wingnuts are desperately trying to create a political issue out of a technical issue.

Yes, the website is a failure, but that doesn't mean that the ACA is a failure.

What was a definite failure was the Republican attempt to hold the country hostage by shutting down the government and refusing to raise the debt ceiling. That was a total failure!

In a few weeks the ACA website will be fixed - and yes there should be hearings at the appropriate level to determine if the contractors that built the website should, and to what extent, be held accountable for the website failure. Government contractors often create failures the first time around - they make more money on cost over runs.

That all depends on the particulars of the contract. This type of thing is always going on with government contractors. It's not a political issue (at least not with regard to the ACA).

The whole system of government contracting is corrupt as hell. That's not a Republican or Democratic issue. Unfortunately, it's an American issue.

If they can't run a simple damn website WITH technical experts why the hell should we trust them with something as complicated as delegating healthcare?

Please, PLEASE explain this to me

Also....during his speech about Obamacare yesterday, he couldn't even apologize to the people that have spent their time trying to access the site. He will not delay anything, he has never admitted he was wrong every and this would be admitting he was wrong! This is going to come back at him like a boomerang.. :)

Yes, O will be wearing egg on his face, for the rest of this term, while losing credibility at the same time. The nation is waking up to the fact that the guy is delusional.....:badgrin:

The Website isn't the insurance exchange.

You folks are deranged..seriously.

You can still call, write or walk into an office.

It's very likely Obama new the O-Care website was an Epic Fail...and that he used the government shutdown as a distraction by refusing to negotiate.

It's amazing that the wingnuts are desperately trying to create a political issue out of a technical issue.

Yes, the website is a failure, but that doesn't mean that the ACA is a failure.

What was a definite failure was the Republican attempt to hold the country hostage by shutting down the government and refusing to raise the debt ceiling. That was a total failure!

In a few weeks the ACA website will be fixed - and yes there should be hearings at the appropriate level to determine if the contractors that built the website should, and to what extent, be held accountable for the website failure. Government contractors often create failures the first time around - they make more money on cost over runs.

That all depends on the particulars of the contract. This type of thing is always going on with government contractors. It's not a political issue (at least not with regard to the ACA).

The whole system of government contracting is corrupt as hell. That's not a Republican or Democratic issue. Unfortunately, it's an American issue.

Obama is either lying or covering up...Carney has no answers on Obamacare 'tech surge'

Hell, the Feds were probably still making-up half of the details when the design and first rounds of coding got underway, and, it's a good guess that dozens of critical 'business rules' were changed over and over again during the course of development, and that a ton of 'feature-creep' leeched into the design along the way... typical government fuck-up... regardless of which party is the power du jour. If the foundation is flaky, the above-ground part is going to be shaky as well.

The Website isn't the insurance exchange.

You folks are deranged..seriously.

You can still call, write or walk into an office.

If they can't handle a damn website why are you confident they can run health insurance and medical necessities?

Have you ever known anyone on medicare or Medicaid that had major health problems? I have, and the bullshit they have to go through is insane.

Hell, the Feds were probably still making-up half of the details when the design and first rounds of coding got underway, and, it's a good guess that dozens of critical 'business rules' were changed over and over again during the course of development, and that a ton of 'feature-creep' leeched into the design along the way... typical government fuck-up... regardless of which party is the power du jour. If the foundation is flaky, the above-ground part is going to be shaky as well.

I've heard they are using 10 year old technology. For all that money and we get decades old tech....insane

Forum List

Back