Obama KNEW the ACA website was going to FAIL.

Tests were performed just days before the launch (during the shutdown) when the gop demanded a delay. It crashed after just a FEW hundred teied to sign on during the test. He fucking knew it was not ready.

Report: Health care website failed early test | Health Care Reform - Home

On a similar note Apple set up their latest website for 15 million. Remind me again what WE paid?

The Website isn't the insurance exchange.

You folks are deranged..seriously.

You can still call, write or walk into an office.

If they can't handle a damn website why are you confident they can run health insurance and medical necessities?

Have you ever known anyone on medicare or Medicaid that had major health problems? I have, and the bullshit they have to go through is insane.

777-full.jpg

*shrugs*...look, I am not surprised at any of this, if he knew, he had locked himself in, I am not making excuses for him, but he had to let it roll, if he hadn't? who knows.

there were plenty of folks other than ed henry from fox who were wringing Jay Carney out asking about this, its getting coverage, even rinos half cons like michael gerson over at wapo is writing it up....

they purposely made folks go thru the whole registration process before they got to see the price points etc.

that like wanting to check out the price of a mustang on-line and being made to fill out all of your information before getting sniff of the options available, assorted prices etc.....Ford would never do that becasue its counter productive, but then Ford is a private concern that doesn't use politics as a yardstick.

as far as Sibelius being made to resign, well, shes made grand sweeping announcements that have not been delivered on, well, obama made same, he told us it would be cheaper, cover more and access would be the same, keep your doctor, keep your plan.....he ratcheted up the expectations.........kicking Sibelius would be easy, obama needs to answer for this, its his responsibility..........

You expect dems to hold Obama responsible? You must not read this board much if you honestly expect that.

I never said that RGS, one would hope but I know better, theres few honest lefties left here imho.

I can only speak for myself.....:lol:

Hell, the Feds were probably still making-up half of the details when the design and first rounds of coding got underway, and, it's a good guess that dozens of critical 'business rules' were changed over and over again during the course of development, and that a ton of 'feature-creep' leeched into the design along the way... typical government fuck-up... regardless of which party is the power du jour. If the foundation is flaky, the above-ground part is going to be shaky as well.

yes that is true, gov. be it under gop or dem auspices has a very very hard time doing this sort of thing.

I created a thread cataloging 2, one stared under clinton one under bush, greater dod and an air force prgm(s), they bombed and were cut after over a billion $$ was gone....

and this? obamacare is at least a magnitude more complicated and larger.

Forum List

Back