Obama Knuckles Under

Do you doubt that Putin is aggressive? Is Putin threatening our national security?

Obama should look into his eyes... maybe he can see his soul :thup:

Putin knew better than to try this nonsense when Bush was president. Bush is the one that signed the missile defense agreement with eastern europe. obama pulled out of that agreement. He wanted to be more flexible. Hillary ' s reset button ya know.

The only thing worse than someone acting weak..........

Is someone who is weak but acts strong.

The United States DOES NOT WANT ANOTHER DAMN WAR right now.

You right wing war hawks just cant wait to send other people's kids to another foreign war, can you? God you people disgust me.
Nobody is suggesting anything of the kind, you disingenuous prick.

Do you really believe that no one would attack us if we are only sufficiently weak and defenseless?

You right wing war hawks just cant wait to send other people's kids to another foreign war, can you? God you people disgust me.

Do you really believe that no one would attack us if we are only sufficiently weak and defenseless?
I assume you're talking to bus90?

I assume you're talking to bus90?

Not you. You seem to have more intelligence.

A competent leader would never have let it get to this point. obama didn't make disastrous mistakes yesterday. This is happening because of a very long line of mistakes.

Egypt has sent a representative to Moscow to discuss an alliance with Russia. Egypt was once a strong ally of ours. Now lost because of obama's weakness and stupidity.

When obama fails at trying to get the Pope to embrace abortion, he has been ordered to Saudi Arabia to attend the king. The Saudi are sick of obama to begin with. They will likely read him the riot act.

Do you doubt that Putin is aggressive? Is Putin threatening our national security?

Obama should look into his eyes... maybe he can see his soul :thup:

Putin knew better than to try this nonsense when Bush was president. Bush is the one that signed the missile defense agreement with eastern europe. obama pulled out of that agreement. He wanted to be more flexible. Hillary ' s reset button ya know.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I LOVE it when cons defend Bush on foreign policy! It must be hard to pretend that those 8 years never happened. Carry on Katz... you dumb fuck :thup:

Or that Russia will back down in the future. Now that he's taken obama's measure, Putin can move on to east Ukraine and Belarus.

1964899_10152284479292726_207230964_n.jpg

Or that Russia will back down in the future. Now that he's taken obama's measure, Putin can move on to east Ukraine and Belarus.

The Russians could only improve Belarus.

I read this stuff and wonder whether anyone in this administration understands that words mean things. Here is Obama giving Putin free rein to do what he wants. The chances of Russia backing down just went to zero.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-ru...mericas-top-182917021--abc-news-politics.html

There was never a chance Russia was going to back down.

Totally unknown. And probably false. It's like saying Hitler wasn't going to back down in Sudetenland. We know in fact he wrote that if the allies had really forced his hand he would have.
Romney's recent op ed in the WSJ was enlightening here. He writes people say we have few or no options. But that is true only after the fact. Before the fact we had many options. But Obama's poor leadership and poor decisions rendered those options moot.
As an aside, we see the narco-libertarian wing of foreign policy rear its ugly head here. "We dont have any interests here." Phooey. We have interests all over the globe. That's what a super power is. And one of our interests is maintaining peace and individual freedom.

Wars make money for the fat cats.

War is good business. Invest your son.

Be the first one on your block
To have your boy come home in a box

And it's one, two, three.....

Anyway, like most conservatives I support a vigorous foreign policy. The lesson is that weakness leads to wars, not strength. The people crowing about "conservatives only want war" are of course nincompoops. The way to avoid war is strong responses, not weak ones.

obama's weakness invites aggression. Russia does not threaten our national security. Is Russia a geopolitical foe? Sure. That foe is winning and wiping the floor with mop face obama.

Not really.

Frankly, Putin is really the loser here.

He wanted a Ukraine that was beholden to him.

Instead, he ended up getting a government in Kiev that was hostile to him, he is now responsible for supporting 2 million people in the Crimea, and he's going to lose billions in trade and investment from the west.

And it's one, two, three.....

Anyway, like most conservatives I support a vigorous foreign policy. The lesson is that weakness leads to wars, not strength. The people crowing about "conservatives only want war" are of course nincompoops. The way to avoid war is strong responses, not weak ones.

Saying that all Conservatives want this, or all Liberals want that is just wrong.

Apparently you are unaware that many on the Left would love another war just as much as the crazy neocons.

When will Americans realize that there is very little difference between a progressive and a neocon?

Forum List

Back