Obama Knuckles Under

Gee, is anyone here for anyone else in your mind? :cuckoo:
If you think people are here to repeat themselves until you finally acknowledge and answer then you're the needy one.
No liberal I know feels that way outside of Hollywood bubbleheads
I never met one that didn't. Libs are special, Just ask one.
You just criticize his every move, every day and offer no alternatives.
I do but it can't make it past your filters so it's obviously my fault.

If you think people are here to repeat themselves until you finally acknowledge and answer then you're the needy one.
Not sure why you bother to show up if it's not to post messages and, perhaps, change minds or enlighten others. If you're just here to bitch about Obama, cool but if you want to look like the superior creature to our President, you should tell us why he is wrong.

You can't do that apparently because you run when asked what he should be doing differently.

Not sure why you bother to show up if it's not to post messages and, perhaps, change minds or enlighten others. If you're just here to bitch about Obama, cool but if you want to look like the superior creature to our President, you should tell us why he is wrong.

You can't do that apparently because you run when asked what he should be doing differently.
Not sure why you post if you don't read.

Forum List

Back