Obama Legacy: White Racists March in Streets of Charlottesville with Torches (VIDEO)

Still obsessed with Obama I see. Charlotteville is on fire and y'all want to bring up Obama. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hilary's emails yet.

Kinda like you bed wetters ignore the fact Clinton is responsible for the Norks having nukes now, you ignore the fact your meat puppet faggot messiah is responsible for the formation of ISIS, BLM and the continued decline in social order.
Gotta deflect from the murder done in Charlottesville by the Nazi scum. They came wanting a fight, and pushed people around, finally killing one and injuring 19. Time for the rest of the nation to recognize that people like you, the haters, are pure scum and need to be marginalized in all dimensions of our culture.

That racist Communist POS set race relations back 50 years.
NOPE, but pieces of crud like YOU, did. Are you proud?

Obama hates white folk

-Geaux
No, he does not. But little pricks like you hate President Obama for being a very successful politician and writer. For being much smarter than you will ever be. Ever so jealous that a person that is not white could so far exceed what you can ever hope to be.

Gotta deflect from the murder done in Charlottesville by the Nazi scum. They came wanting a fight, and pushed people around, finally killing one and injuring 19. Time for the rest of the nation to recognize that people like you, the haters, are pure scum and need to be marginalized in all dimensions of our culture.
The hater is you. You have contempt for anybody who doesn't think like you.

Still obsessed with Obama I see. Charlotteville is on fire and y'all want to bring up Obama. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hilary's emails yet.

Kinda like you bed wetters ignore the fact Clinton is responsible for the Norks having nukes now, you ignore the fact your meat puppet faggot messiah is responsible for the formation of ISIS, BLM and the continued decline in social order.
Obama as a racist.

And democrats create those birds. American blacks segregate themselves from black hispanics.

democrats have CREATED the animosity that some Hispanics and some blacks including some
black hisparnics have for each other? How about the animosity between Puerto Ricans and
Dominicans? DEMOCRATS again? Poles in my town do not like blacks.
I thought we were talking about Americans??

OH!!! excuse me-----AMERICAN-POLES AMERICAN BLACKS AMERICAN PUERTO RICANS
So, you support racial segregation. Which are they; Poles, Puerto Ricans, blacks or Americans?

where do you see "support of racial segregation"? That persons of similar background tend
to gather together in urban setting is a social phenomenon-----I did not create it.
The propagated term communities is a euphemism for segregation.
If today's democrats and media existed a hundred years ago you'd be pushing every number on the phone for the various corresponding languages.

Obama Legacy: White Racists March in Streets of Charlottesville with Torches (VIDEO)

Obama built this.
Barack Obama was the most divisive president in US history.
His support for radical black racist groups and his attacks on US history, culture and tradition led to the rise of white supremacist groups.

Obama met with leaders of the Black Lives Matter terror group in the White House on several occasions.

Obama nurtured the radical and violent Black Lives Matter movement in America.

Obama’s words and actions created an environment for white supremacist groups to flourish.

On Saturday white racists with torches marched through the streets of Charlottesville chanting, “You will not replace us.”
Could this be more threatening?

It will take the United States several years to recover from the Obama years of hatred and divisiveness.
Let me get this shit straight....you mean to tell me, you white vomit smelling whores are blaming Obama for this shit and not that piss smelling tweetin orange mf in the white house? Now I've heard it all.....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!LOLOLOL
Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer Praises Trump’s Charlottesville Reaction: ‘He Loves Us All’
“When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him,” wrote the website’s founder.

I fail to see Obama's thank you anywhere in this headline...stupid dumb ass.
!!

No, he does not. But little pricks like you hate President Obama for being a very successful politician and writer. For being much smarter than you will ever be. Ever so jealous that a person that is not white could so far exceed what you can ever hope to be.

58a5f8f03c12d533291a1e928253a37b.jpg

obama gave that totally idiotic quote from Nelson Mandela as his Charlottesville comment. Couldn't he find someone other than a black killer? Or is that just his natural inclination?

Forum List

Back