Obama little hometown speach

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Our commander in chief still has not educated himself on the difference between a so called assault weapon and a real military grade weapon, lazy bastard.

You gun control freaks still have not been able to tell the difference, just that something looks scary.

Our commander in chief still has not educated himself on the difference between a so called assault weapon and a real military grade weapon, lazy bastard.

You gun control freaks still have not been able to tell the difference, just that something looks scary.
Rustic, now I like you but I AM going to chew you for using the same term THEY DO.
ASSAULT is an action NOT a weapon. You have let THEM slip that PC term LIE into your statements. They do that so it will APPEAR you agree there is such a thing when there is not.

All respect
Fury

If the assault weapons bans only ban a certain 'look' of a gun,

then it's not really a ban at all is it? So what are you complaining about?

• Banned

Rustic, now I like you but I AM going to chew you for using the same term THEY DO.
ASSAULT is an action NOT a weapon. You have let THEM slip that PC term LIE into your statements. They do that so it will APPEAR you agree there is such a thing when there is not.

All respect
Fury
I said so called...

• Banned

Deflection noted...

All respect
Fury
I said so called...
Apology sent. A lot of the liberal garbage on here will try and get you to buy into a term like say "sniper rifle" but sniping is a skill NOT a rifle.

Anyway I saw the term and reacted. Welcome to the trench.

images

Do you think that a firearm that looks different is more lethal than any other one?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned

images

Do you think that a firearm that looks different is more lethal than any other one?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Bingo!!!

All respect
Fury

Maybe you should explain that to the folks who sell them.

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

AR....AR...what could that possibly mean?

If I grabbed a broom and assaulted you with it, wouldn't that broom be an assault weapon? Will he ban brooms too?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If I grabbed a broom and assaulted you with it, wouldn't that broom be an assault weapon? Will he ban brooms too?

Is Rubbermaid selling assault brooms or do you just not have a point?

All respect
Fury

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

Armalite rifle... A$$ hole!!!!

You don't even know what ar stands for you loopy kunt!!!
Educate yourself dumb fu#%

I quess that depends if I choose to assault someone with it. Point is any weapon is technically an assault weapon.

All respect
Fury

And what do they call their rifles?

Armalite 30A1BT338 AR30A1 Assault Rifle .338 Lapua Online Gun Store

I quess that depends if I choose to assault someone with it. Point is any weapon is technically an assault weapon.

More people are killed by other things every year...

All respect
Fury

Deflection noted...

You're comparing a broom to an assault rifle. I have no idea why.

All respect
Fury

Deflection noted...

No deflection. Dark Fury stated that the term "Assault Rifle" is somehow a PC term.

We've been talking about assault weapons. Try to read. What is an assault rifle, in your words?

Forum List

Back