Obama Live U of I Urbana-Champaign

Live feed for Obama's speech at U of Illinois Urbana, about to start in a few minutes. This will be his kick off for campaigning for Democrats this fall. 1,300 seat auditorium; 22,000 requests for tickets. Maybe he will have to start booking stadiums, too.

LIVE STREAM: Former President Obama delivers speech at University of Illinois

Darned shame the popular vote don't count, huh. :)

I'm just messin with ya, OL. Heh heh.
Don't you worry about me, NC. But even if the popular vote did count, I'd still be missing him, wouldn't I?

Live feed for Obama's speech at U of Illinois Urbana, about to start in a few minutes. This will be his kick off for campaigning for Democrats this fall. 1,300 seat auditorium; 22,000 requests for tickets. Maybe he will have to start booking stadiums, too.

Don't you worry about me, NC. But even if the popular vote did count, I'd still be missing him, wouldn't I?
Told you it was more about Obama than Hilary.

Obama never said he wanted to get rid of FOXNews.

Obama could take it.

trumps a pu$$y.

Are you saying that is why she lost?

Obama said remember when Republicans would want to protect us against communist Russia and now they cozy up to the former head of the KGB Vladimir Putin?

I predicted a white backlash against Obama was coming and Hilary would bear the brunt since they couldnt get Obama.. Check demographics on the vote.

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education

"Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump"

This thread has had 168 views, which leads me to believe a few folks watched it. I wonder what y'all thought?
I had forgotten just how spell binding he can be. If he was as dishonest as Drumpf is they would suspend the 22nd amendment against serving more than 8 years as POTUS and immediately install him as the current POTUS.
Spell binding. You people are hilarious.

Hypnotic maybe, to weak-minded fools. Kind of like Dracula.

I predicted a white backlash against Obama was coming and Hilary would bear the brunt since they couldnt get Obama.. Check demographics on the vote.

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education

"Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump"
Obama lost the Dem farm during his 8 year reign. Over 1,100 Dem seats lost nationally. He's the perfect choice to lead Dems in the midterms.

This thread has had 168 views, which leads me to believe a few folks watched it. I wonder what y'all thought?
I had forgotten just how spell binding he can be. If he was as dishonest as Drumpf is they would suspend the 22nd amendment against serving more than 8 years as POTUS and immediately install him as the current POTUS.

Clearly you didn't watch the speech.

What is it with Republicans? Determined ignorance?

The part where he asks why Trump couldn't say Nazi's are bad people was hilarious. Obama said it's not that hard to say. And he's right.

Well, it's hard for Trump. That's a very important part of his base. He doesn't want to insult his base.

The part where he asks why Trump couldn't say Nazi's are bad people was hilarious. Obama said it's not that hard to say. And he's right.

Well, it's hard for Trump. That's a very important part of his base. He doesn't want to insult his base.
Did Obama explain why he didn't renegotiate NAFTA? How about tax cuts? Paris? Deregulate?

Or did he just race bait like a typical Loser?

Five Minutes Nonsense is about all I can take of Obama.

Five Minutes Nonsense is about all I can take of Obama.

I can't stand to look at him...let alone listen to the girly man

He was given an award for ethics in government.....if that doesn't have you on the floor laughing your ass off, I don't know what will....

Forum List

Back