Obama looks so small compared to this great man

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a808a501970b-600wi

Lol Good one. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Taking the Day off from Serious Debate, but lets just say a I can think of a few great things he did.

Hell I think Obama is an Utter Failure and can Admit he has dome a few great things as well.

:)
You can think of them - but not write them down on a message for all of us to read?

Wow.

Well its a shame how you lefties need everything done for you. Its seems you don't even know how to use google on your computer. You just want everything handed to you because you can't do it yourself.

I will explain something to you, shithead: when someone makes a claim on these boards, it's up to them to back it up.

So when some Reagan-sucking moron says that Saint Ronnie did great things, it's up to them to put forth examples - with links - that prove he did great things.

If you had read Powell's autobiography, you'd learn at least 2 shining examples of why your'e incorrect about that baseless, cruel, and absurd allegation.

If he was confused, gee, what would that make Carter; lobotomized?

He was a kindly, affable, grandfatherly man. Doesn't change the fact that his altzheimer's had him a confused old man at the beginning of his term and a senile dotard by the end of his term. Which still leaves him far above W.

Please Obama can't even address kindergarten kids without a teleprompter

And youd fault a mechanic for using a wrench too wouldnt you?

TOOL OF THE TRADE!

sheesh...I HAVE to embarass you now?

oooookkkaaaay.....

reagan-teleprompter1.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

090224_reagan_sotu_297.jpg

Now stfu about teleprompters you idiots! Next youll fault Dale Earnhart JR for using a car!!!!

Last edited:
Reagan wasn't perfect. None of em are.

Reagan inherited one hell of a mess and it took some time but he certainly got this country rocking.

I sure as hell wish he were running the show today instead of that incompetent idiot Barry boy.
And Obama didn't inherit one hell of a mess?

Who inherited a larger mess?

He was a kindly, affable, grandfatherly man. Doesn't change the fact that his altzheimer's had him a confused old man at the beginning of his term and a senile dotard by the end of his term. Which still leaves him far above W.

TOOL OF THE TRADE!

oooookkkaaaay.....

reagan-teleprompter1.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

Now stfu about teleprompters you idiots! Next youll fault Dale Earnhart JR for using a car!!!!
Where's the kindergarteners? You must of missed that part:eusa_shifty:

TOOL OF THE TRADE!

oooookkkaaaay.....

reagan-teleprompter1.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

Where's the kindergarteners? You must of missed that part:eusa_shifty:

They were in a Just Say No seminar run by Nancy at the time. And weve all seen how well that worked...oh yeah Fast and Furious!

Cmon No one believed Mondale could win. They were surprised he even won his home state. He ran because someone HAD to.

and all things considered:

Popular vote 54,455,472 37,577,352
Percentage 58.8% 40.6%

Mondale did get 40% of the vote.

And just because the mob agrees, dont make it right.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQw9M46Cds]Barack Obama Uses Teleprompter to speak to 6th Grade Class - YouTube[/ame]

Ha! You think I'm taking a swipe at his disease, but he was a confused old man at the beginning of his term. He needed to be scripted from Day One, as Mittens likes to say.

If you had read Powell's autobiography, you'd learn at least 2 shining examples of why your'e incorrect about that baseless, cruel, and absurd allegation.

If he was confused, gee, what would that make Carter; lobotomized?

I would guess your body weight is about 160-200 pounds. If your ignorance could be surgically removed, I would bet your weight would drop to about 15 pounds. If idiocy was included in the procedure, you'd barely weigh more than a paperclip.

By the time President Obama finishes his second term he will be considered a greater President than Ron Reagan

Reagan wasn't perfect. None of em are.

Reagan inherited one hell of a mess and it took some time but he certainly got this country rocking.

I sure as hell wish he were running the show today instead of that incompetent idiot Barry boy.
And Obama didn't inherit one hell of a mess?

Who inherited a larger mess?

That's pretty easy to answer: Reagan. When he took over the US was on a sharp downward decline and was falling apart internally.

Cmon No one believed Mondale could win. They were surprised he even won his home state. He ran because someone HAD to.

and all things considered:

Popular vote 54,455,472 37,577,352
Percentage 58.8% 40.6%

Mondale did get 40% of the vote.

And just because the mob agrees, dont make it right.

Yes, it figures you hate free elections and democracy.

Forum List

Back