Obama-Lynch-Johnson-Veselnitskaya-Fusion GPS-Putin / Russian Connection

But...but...Obama! :crybaby:
If the crime fits, snowflake..... At least you were smart enough not to deny the facts / evidence.

Yes, I am sure they will be prosecuted any day now. If it's all so obvious, why hasn't Sessions filed charges or appointed a special prosecutor? He could do so this very second. Must be hard deflecting and blowing Trump at the same time.
Why hasn't mueller or the congress on trump after thirteen months? Let me laugh at your derp

Mueller has been investigating Trump for 13 months?! Does being appointed a Special Counsel come with a Flux Capacitor? lol

If the crime fits, snowflake..... At least you were smart enough not to deny the facts / evidence.

Yes, I am sure they will be prosecuted any day now. If it's all so obvious, why hasn't Sessions filed charges or appointed a special prosecutor? He could do so this very second. Must be hard deflecting and blowing Trump at the same time.
Why hasn't mueller or the congress on trump after thirteen months? Let me laugh at your derp

Mueller has been investigating Trump for 13 months?! Does being appointed a Special Counsel come with a Flux Capacitor? lol
Mueller isn't investigating anything. Show me something!

Another day another Russian in the Don Jr. meeting. This is turning into a 10,000 calorie nothing burger.
Albert Brooks

Did anyone do background checks on the people before the meeting?
Seriously? Barry didn't believe in those....

Remember, the 1st time Barry gave a foreign woman a Visa to get into the US she ended up killing 7 Americans in a terrorist attack in California....

You just can't stop lying can you . The San Bern shooter was an American born citizen .
Easy is too easy.
Even 4th graders point and laugh at him.
He told me last week " Russia is our ally."
Ha ha ha

Ding ding ding.
Dumbest comment of the week.
JC never disappoints.
Well you have to post what he's investigating to make me that, otherwise, you have the trophy
Once again you prove you know nothing.
Mueller has not released any information to the public. But since you're totally uninformed with this whole investigation, you love to prove it.

How about his paycheck, and his budget.. We're paying Mueller to investigate, and giving him a multi million dollar budget. If he's not investigating, he owes us a refund.

W
Ding ding ding.
Dumbest comment of the week.
JC never disappoints.
Well you have to post what he's investigating to make me that, otherwise, you have the trophy
Once again you prove you know nothing.
Mueller has not released any information to the public. But since you're totally uninformed with this whole investigation, you love to prove it.
Welll, there you go. Thanks for providing my evidence. You can hold up your trophy now!

He isn't? I'll be sure and show you something just as soon as Mueller gives me unfettered access. Being a nobody, I doubt that will occur anytime soon.

He isn't? I'll be sure and show you something just as soon as Mueller gives me unfettered access. Being a nobody, I doubt that will occur anytime soon.
So you have nothing exactly as I said.

No shit. Mueller hasn't given me anything to report to you yet. I'll do so the second he informs me. Pinky swear.

He's still auditioning libtards for his 'I Hate Trump' Fan Club... :p

He's still auditioning libtards for his 'I Hate Trump' Fan Club... :p
Maybe they're doing a musical

so....now the Russians concern you? :rofl:

What's funny is how they don't concern YOU.
Oh they concern me very much.....and they have for a very long time. But thank you for taking the time to chime in with your incorrect comment.
Yeah, you just love poking the most dangerous country in the world by faking stories about Their people. Nice that you feel like jeopardizing american lives to lie about a loss
Sorry if I say bad things about your friends, Comrade.
Well Putin lover, leave my fellow Americans alone and go back to Moscow!
Did you say something, comrade?

Forum List

Back