Obama-Lynch-Johnson-Veselnitskaya-Fusion GPS-Putin / Russian Connection

UNITED STATES v. GONZALEZ-LOPEZ

Justice Scalia, Opinion of the Court

We must decide whether a trial court’s erroneous deprivation of a criminal defendant’s choice of counsel entitles him to a reversal of his conviction.

Respondent appealed, and the Eighth Circuit vacated the conviction. 399 F. 3d 924 (2005).

The judgment of the Court of Appeals is affirmed
It is so ordered.
So that's why Scalia died? Gotcha

No. that's why Lynch let the defendants lawyer into the country, to avoid a 6th amendment violation, that would have thrown out the penalties they tried to impose.

DUH !!!

All records show that NO ONE thought planes would be used as weapons at the time.

Wrong again. They had just months prior held an exercise based on an american jetliner being used as a weapon against a US target. Condi Rice had to do a Jackie Gleason "hummana hummsnsa hummana" over that very point, when she testified in f ront of the 9-11 commission.
I know, they advertised their intentions with those lessons. We should arrest anyone taking flying lessons.

UNITED STATES v. GONZALEZ-LOPEZ

Justice Scalia, Opinion of the Court

We must decide whether a trial court’s erroneous deprivation of a criminal defendant’s choice of counsel entitles him to a reversal of his conviction.

Respondent appealed, and the Eighth Circuit vacated the conviction. 399 F. 3d 924 (2005).

The judgment of the Court of Appeals is affirmed
It is so ordered.
So that's why Scalia died? Gotcha

No. that's why Lynch let the defendants lawyer into the country, to avoid a 6th amendment violation, that would have thrown out the penalties they tried to impose.

DUH !!!
Sure it was . Prove me wrong

so....now the Russians concern you? :rofl:

What's funny is how they don't concern YOU.
Oh they concern me very much.....and they have for a very long time. But thank you for taking the time to chime in with your incorrect comment.

Nah, that can't be true because if it were you would have been screaming about this, among other things.....but no, you were quiet as a church mouse...

Last I checked....Former President Obama is no longer in office and is not an issue. But you keep pretending you know things......:lol:

Last I checked....Former President Obama is no longer in office and is not an issue. But you keep pretending you know things......:lol:

More importantly Obama said this while he was in office, and was constituionally empowered to negotiate with foreign powers.

Oh they concern me very much.....and they have for a very long time. But thank you for taking the time to chime in with your incorrect comment.

Nah, that can't be true because if it were you would have been screaming about this, among other things.....but no, you were quiet as a church mouse...

Why can't he? Isn't the intention to stop interference? Then obummer is in trouble

Yeah, you just love poking the most dangerous country in the world by faking stories about Their people. Nice that you feel like jeopardizing american lives to lie about a loss
Sorry if I say bad things about your friends, Comrade.

Yeah, you just love poking the most dangerous country in the world by faking stories about Their people. Nice that you feel like jeopardizing american lives to lie about a loss
Sorry if I say bad things about your friends, Comrade.
Well Putin lover, leave my fellow Americans alone and go back to Moscow!

Well, they had to plan it. You admitted she was in town for him. Now we all know.

You think the lawyer who was admitted into the USA because of Scalia's opinion on the 6th admendment. would kill the golden goose?

I think you've spent too much time with your head up your ass. You're oxygen deprived.

[
So dumb. Obama let her in because he knew Trump would try to collude with her? And he wanted to use that against Trump AFTER the election?! :rofl:

Lynch let her in because of her ties to Clinton, that isn't a question.

What angle she was playing in offering evidence of bribes paid to Hillary is unknown, as is the reason she failed to deliver.

We KNOW the Clinton mob is tied to Moscow:

{According to the Times, during Russia’s gradual takeover of the mines between 2009 and 2013, Canadian records showed that Uranium One chairman’s family foundation donated a total of $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Shortly after the deal, Hillary’s husband, former US President Bill Clinton, gave a speech in Russia for a hefty $500,000 paid by a Russian investment bank that promoted Uranium One stock at the time, the daily noted.}

PressTV-Clintons ‘colluded’ with Russia: White House
Lynch let her in because of her ties to Clinton, that isn't a question.
You're right--it isn't a question; it's a lie.

The only lie is the one you are telling.

{According to the Times, during Russia’s gradual takeover of the mines between 2009 and 2013, Canadian records showed that Uranium One chairman’s family foundation donated a total of $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Shortly after the deal, Hillary’s husband, former US President Bill Clinton, gave a speech in Russia for a hefty $500,000 paid by a Russian investment bank that promoted Uranium One stock at the time, the daily noted.}

PressTV-Clintons ‘colluded’ with Russia: White House

Who thought Hillary" had it in the bag" hope maybe, we pretty much turn it over to the other party every 8 years (not counting death & dumped) so they can create a NEW and different mess.

Well, they had to plan it. You admitted she was in town for him. Now we all know.

You think the lawyer who was admitted into the USA because of Scalia's opinion on the 6th admendment. would kill the golden goose?

I think you've spent too much time with your head up your ass. You're oxygen deprived.
I didn't say she did it.

Who thought Hillary" had it in the bag" hope maybe, we pretty much turn it over to the other party every 8 years (not counting death & dumped) so they can create a NEW and different mess.
Every fking libturd, EVERY ONE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back