Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

good answer by obama on health care....mccain acts like companies want to give health insurance to people..i like the idea of negociating with drug companies and preventive care

over sampling of democrats

:rofl: That's the best one I heard yet. I guess Obama raising those hundreds of millions of dollars through a grassroots campaign is just another Liberal myth then huh?

Obama if the elections were held today would win. I know that must keep you up at night, but don't be ignorant and think every single poll (Including Republican ones that have Obama ahead) is oversampling Democrats.

Well, it's the right wing media that's been clamoring for her to step down. But I didn't need the media to tell me that McCain's polls started to plummet as soon as she started to talk.

Wait....I must have missed a memo. Let me get out my Secret Republican Decoder Ring because nobody told me that the right wing media was calling for Palin to step down. Rush and Hannity really like her and want McCain to unleash her.

PHysical fitness programs in school??!!! Just throw MORE money at the school system. That'll fix EVERYTHING. Yeah, right. This is why real conservatives are tepid on McCain.

But don't forget, we looooooooooove Palin.

i've never been in a church that had political stances

All churches do. The church itself has political stances, hell the churches use to run the government's back in the 1400's,etc.

If it wasn't for the church, Gay Marriage would be legal for example.

:rofl: That's the best one I heard yet. I guess Obama raising those hundreds of millions of dollars through a grassroots campaign is just another Liberal myth then huh?

Obama if the elections were held today would win. I know that must keep you up at night, but don't be ignorant and think every single poll (Including Republican ones that have Obama ahead) is oversampling Democrats.
this proves you never read the DETAILS

Wait....I must have missed a memo. Let me get out my Secret Republican Decoder Ring because nobody told me that the right wing media was calling for Palin to step down. Rush and Hannity really like her and want McCain to unleash her.

PHysical fitness programs in school??!!! Just throw MORE money at the school system. That'll fix EVERYTHING. Yeah, right. This is why real conservatives are tepid on McCain.

I'm a high school senior and McCain thinks that No Child Left Behind has made the school system better.

...Yeah, the guy is out of touch by a long way.

You love Palin because she's a religious right type... the rest of the country thinks she's pretty unfit to go anywhere near the oval office.

you didnt READ what i said

I did, you said any church you've been to never had political stances.

However, they do. They might not come out and say it but your taught that certain things are wrong.

Believing in Karma? WRONG

Masturbation? WRONG

Gay Marriage? WRONG

Abortion? WRONG

Trust me, I think I would know having just had my confirmation this year and learning everything the church is specifically against.

Let me guess, you don't happen to believe we should follow the church's stance on many if not all issues do you?

That was saracasm. Maybe you're not familiar with the concept.

And, since you asked, I DON'T think we should follow the "church's stance" (whatever that is) any issues at all, politically speaking. We should follow the Constitution. That seems pretty obvious to me, but maybe you're not familiar with that concept either.

And, since you asked, I DON'T think we should follow the "church's stance" (whatever that is) any issues at all, politically speaking. We should follow the Constitution. That seems pretty obvious to me, but maybe you're not familiar with that concept either.
he doesnt understand simple concepts

Interesting. Do you believe it should at any point be edited?

All churches do. The church itself has political stances, hell the churches use to run the government's back in the 1400's,etc.

If it wasn't for the church, Gay Marriage would be legal for example.

Clearly, you haven't been in a church in a while....things have changed since 1400, btw.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
she dosen't

But she does, she is McCain's running mate. Where has she been different then McCain on anything without later backtracking?

Well Professor? Want to answer that brain buster because I already know the answer.

Forum List

Back