Obama & Michelle TOLD us they were going to change our traditions...

ACA. That a person of color now can say that they can become President of the United States of America. That we now see clearly how bigoted some people in our nation are. That the extreme conservatives have actually shown that they are willing to be treasonous to the US in order to spite someone of color, actually praising a foriegn dictator for the invasion of a smaller, weaker neighbor, ie, Putin.

Yes, it you disagree with Obama you're a racist!

That's the only possible explanation.

If you disagree with Palin, you hate women

No, there's not a single White American that dislikes this President due to his race, it's all an hallucination....:cuckoo:

ACA. That a person of color now can say that they can become President of the United States of America. That we now see clearly how bigoted some people in our nation are. That the extreme conservatives have actually shown that they are willing to be treasonous to the US in order to spite someone of color, actually praising a foriegn dictator for the invasion of a smaller, weaker neighbor, ie, Putin.

Yep, Fox News had Sarah Palin blathering about how manly Putin was compared to our POTUS who wore "mom jeans". Then they put up a split screen with Putin shirtless on horseback on the left and Obama on the right standing in the Oval Office wearing a pair of levis that weren't slung low around his hips.

Fucking Fox Noise is the embarrassment to this country, it really is.

change traditions like segregation, jim crow, homophobia, sexism, racism, ageism, and all that.

You betcha wink wink

you've become nothing but a joke...We've moved past all that a long time ago..It's people like you and the Obama's who wants to keep using it for the agenda they have for our country
how the hell you plan changing HUMAN nature? homophobia- for people who wanted to just be left alone and it's no ones business what they do in their bedrooms, this and they are sure in our face constantly..., sexism- you on the left has that one bad, just look how you treated Sarah palin..vile hateful ugliest I have ever seen.
ageism- is that what your brain is or something...?
Are you planning shock treatment for everyone? whippings, caning?
You're the knower of everything progressive and what the Obama's plans are, can you give us a hint?
The utter stupidity and naivety of that statement closes any future for rational argument.

change traditions like segregation, jim crow, homophobia, sexism, racism, ageism, and all that.

You betcha wink wink

you've become nothing but a joke...We've moved past all that a long time ago..It's people like you and the Obama's who wants to keep using it for the agenda they have for our country
how the hell you plan changing HUMAN nature? homophobia- for people who wanted to just be left alone and it's no ones business what they do in their bedrooms, this and they are sure in our face constantly..., sexism- you on the left has that one bad, just look how you treated Sarah palin..vile hateful ugliest I have ever seen.
You're the knower of everything progressive and what the Obama's plans are, can you give us a hint?
The utter stupidity and naivety of that statement closes any future for rational argument.

well you and jakie haven't not my problem...let me rephrase it.. for MOST we have moved past all that and has bent over backwards for blacks, women, etc... but we still get this crap thrown up in our faces
now is that better? if not tough shit move along bye

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.”
— Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

Obama: Transforming America | RealClearPolitics

Examples of this transformation?

You are a pathetic liar, he never said that in the manner you are implying.
Let me post his statement so that hopefully you will grow up and take responsibility for your pathological need to lie in order to attempt to make a point.

Michelle Obama:
" Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation to provide the kind of future we all want desperately for our children."

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

Last edited:
“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.”

You are a pathetic liar, he never said that.
Let me post his statement so that hopefully you will grow up and take responsibility for your pathological need to lie in order to attempt to make a point.

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

all them pretty words and all of them LIES
good one, we in the middle class are WORSE off today than we were before this man who speaks a lot of pretty words that are all written for him to read

Last edited:

Yep, Fox News had Sarah Palin blathering about how manly Putin was compared to our POTUS who wore "mom jeans". Then they put up a split screen with Putin shirtless on horseback on the left and Obama on the right standing in the Oval Office wearing a pair of levis that weren't slung low around his hips.

Palin hasn't updated the photo juxtaposition. She needs to put one up of Putin body slamming an opponent with obama grimacing over lifting a couple of ten pound weights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok...the strategy has been exposed...Palin is in league with Putin and Fox news to make obama look bad.
It's all a massive, worldwide right wing conspiracy. :cuckoo:

Palin hasn't updated the photo juxtaposition. She needs to put one up of Putin body slamming an opponent with obama grimacing over lifting a couple of ten pound weights.

oh my gawd, I can't watch it..this man doesn't know when he should just sit the hell down and shut up, as if we care to see him lifting weights..
I am so sick of both of the Obama's

In 2008 of all the black voters 4% DID NOT vote skin color as I did not vote for skin color. I like them voted against an incompetent and definitely inexperienced person.
In 2012 of all the black voters 7% DID NOT vote skin color as did I not vote because of skin color.

Obviously a large percentage of Obama voters like you had ONLY one reason to vote for Obama i.e. skin color.
Now that is an obviously racist thing to say!

Only a pure racist would claim that blacks vote Democratic because of the color of the candidate's skin, first of all because blacks vote over 90+% for white Democrats, and secondly most blacks wont vote for black Republicans.

So if blacks vote skin color, as the Right-wing racist Republicans insist, why don't black Republicans get 90+% of the black vote when running against a white Democrat???????

well you and jakie haven't not my problem...let me rephrase it.. for MOST we have moved past all that and has bent over backwards for blacks, women, etc... but we still get this crap thrown up in our faces

When then roll your fat ignorant ass down the road..
Anyone stupid enough to believe that sexism, racism and discrimination no longer exist, is stupid beyond words.

You are a pathetic liar, he never said that.

all them pretty words and all of them LIES
good one, we in the middle class are WORSE off today than we were before this man who speaks a lot of pretty words that are all written for him to read

Speak for yourself, I'm doing very well.
Actually your combined feelings of bitterness and desperation are pathetic.
The middle class has been under attack for over 30 years and all of a sudden you only feel it when Barrack Obama became President?
GTFO!!!!

In 2008 of all the black voters 4% DID NOT vote skin color as I did not vote for skin color. I like them voted against an incompetent and definitely inexperienced person.
In 2012 of all the black voters 7% DID NOT vote skin color as did I not vote because of skin color.

Obviously a large percentage of Obama voters like you had ONLY one reason to vote for Obama i.e. skin color.
Now that is an obviously racist thing to say!

Only a pure racist would claim that blacks vote Democratic because of the color of the candidate's skin, first of all because blacks vote over 90+% for white Democrats, and secondly most blacks wont vote for black Republicans.

So if blacks vote skin color, as the Right-wing racist Republicans insist, why don't black Republicans get 90+% of the black vote when running against a white Democrat???????

How dare you show the idiocy of his post!!!

Health care. Little need be said about Obamacare, an orphan now disowned by most of its parents. The purpose of this vast new entitlement was not to ensure all Americans better health care (if it had been, then pro-Obama business owners, unions, and congressional staffers would have wanted in), but instead a sort of health-care TSA bureaucracy, with more dependents, more federal workers, and higher redistributive taxes — in short, larger government.

Read more: Obama: Transforming America | RealClearPolitics

"....An orphan now disowned by most of its parents."

Seriously? It was disowned??? What kind of crap is that? WHO disowned it?

Not really any substance to this mess at all; just seems to be nothing more than an opinion piece with a bunch of right-wing yammering thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
If you disagree with Obama when he's continuing Bush's policies, but you still defend Bush, then you're just a fucking moron.

Bush wanted to destroy peoples' medical policies? Make it so doctors they'd been perfectly happy with no longer available to them? Bush was bent on seeing households' energy costs "skyrocket" in the name of progress? Did Bush also think our future was reliant on thousands of immigrant kids crashing through our southern borders?

Just a few of many for a fucking moron like you to think about, assuming that's even possible.

Yes, it you disagree with Obama you're a racist!

That's the only possible explanation.

If you disagree with Palin, you hate women

No, there's not a single White American that dislikes this President due to his race, it's all an hallucination....:cuckoo:

No one said that, did they. You made up an exaggerated strawman so you could pretend to be smart and knock it down.

Are all negroes who disagreed with bush "racists"?

Anyone stupid enough to believe that sexism, racism and discrimination no longer exist, is stupid beyond words.

Oh I didn't say it DIDN'T exist...try reading I said we've moved on because you will never change human nature..look at yourself for an example
you people on left/Democrats proved all that with Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, and anyone who is Republican and from a state like Texas...now you're dismissed

Last edited:

Oh I didn't say it DIDN'T exist...try reading I said we've moved on because you will never change human nature..look at yourself for an example
you people on left/Democrats proved all that with Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, and anyone who is Republican and from a state like Texas...now you're dismissed

He knows exactly what you said...and what I said earlier about racism/sexism/ageism being human flaws that will be eternal.

When faced with facts, he had 2 options, run away or distort.

He chose the latter this time.

Of course your 1 inch deep understanding of criticism is your defense.

Palin couldn't name one newspaper or magazine she read (22:43 mark).

She was called stupid because she is stupid. If she were male, she'd be called stupid as well and rightly so. The time since 2008 where she has done nothing except stack paper and reality television has bore out the facts that she's a political light weight; quitting 1/2 way through her term is another FACT.

Of course your 1 inch deep understanding of criticism is your defense.

Palin couldn't name one newspaper or magazine she read (22:43 mark).

She was called stupid because she is stupid. If she were male, she'd be called stupid as well and rightly so. The time since 2008 where she has done nothing except stack paper and reality television has bore out the facts that she's a political light weight; quitting 1/2 way through her term is another FACT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3PteRPLys]obama thinks there are 57 states[/ame]

LMAO...your great "constitutional lawyer" thinks the Constitution was written 2000 years ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTPLC5OpJA]obama has no clue about the constitution or this nation's history[/ame]

But go ahead and deflect..let's talk about palin or bush or tea party..ANYTHING except obama incompetence...:doubt:

Forum List

Back