Obama mocks Hershel Walker's phony sheriff badge

He's honest and on point.. he wouldn't last 5 minutes on the football field.
A former President coming to the rescue of another POS Dem by insulting a black man / black candidate for the benefit of the Democrat Party....

Nice to know such an action is not beneath the former President and failed coup leader

A former President coming to the rescue of another POS Dem by insulting a black man / black candidate for the benefit of the Democrat Party....

Nice to know such an action is not beneath the former President and failed coup leader
Is it any diff than insulting a white man?

well if DeSantis wins in 2024, maybe Ron can appt. Walker as Secretary of white people who paint their faces black and pretend to love McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.
I really want to know just one thing; where in the hell is the nugget on a chicken's anatomy? And stop being racist attempting to tie the candidates down to liking deep-fried chicken(unknown parts also)...and don't get me started on the sweet and sour sauce...

I really want to know just one thing; where in the hell is the nugget on a chicken's anatomy? And stop being racist attempting to tie the candidates down to liking deep-fried chicken(unknown parts also)...and don't get me started on the sweet and sour sauce...
im still waiting for you to comment on my diesel fuel thread, the replies are really funny

i can just vision nancy pelosi calling 911 while dining at McDonalds and only got 12 chicken McNuggets when she ordered 15

Walker is a real man. Obama is the tragic mulatto.
angelo.jpg

You don't care about the ghetto(s) either.
Keep believing that. The ironic thing is that Walker has a closer connection to the ghettos than Obama will ever have. It is healthier if people of all backgrounds are not enamored with just one party.

Keep believing that. The ironic thing is that Walker has a closer connection to the ghettos than Obama will ever have. It is healthier if people of all backgrounds are not enamored with just one party.
Walker never did see a ghetto.

Forum List

Back