Obama & modern liberals have destroyed the racial progress we were making in this country.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The level of racial tension in this country is absurd. Before Obama came along things were moving along smoothly. The main rants pre Obama were anti war & anti republican. Now? Anti white. Anti cop. Anti law & order. Anti peaceful order. White privilege. Etc......

Racism is being reignited and sympathy for your "cause" and I use the term loosely, is being pushed to the side.

Just today watching the cop slam that black teenage girl to the ground really pissed me off. Then 5 minutes later I see footage of a crowd of blacks trying to force their way into a concert despite not having tickets only to end up fighting with police about it.

The occasions when your race is mistreated are far outweighed by the complete & utter stupidity you display nearly every fucking day.

We'll be up in arms for weeks, I'm sure, thanks to that stupid cops handling of that teenage girl. YET, the dozens of deaths that WILL happen in inner cities across this country THIS WEEK will be completely ignored.

In your rush to judge white America you leave the children of your own culture who were victims of your own culture to be forgotten. They die in vein because of your incompetence.

Did you ever think that perhaps there never was racial progress. It was a coat of paint on a derelict house. It was a bandaid on gangrene. It was a story we told ourselves that was never true.

Did you ever think that perhaps there never was racial progress. It was a coat of paint on a derelict house. It was a bandaid on gangrene. It was a story we told ourselves that was never true.
The whites get along with the Asians better now...

What racial progress?
It's called "Fundamental Change", you fundamentally challenged idiot. :slap:
Fundamentally I am still the same as when I was first baptized with the holy white privilege and being born a male...is that still an advantage??
Yes, but Obama has disadvantaged minorities by a factor of 10 since 2008. Does that make you feel more advantaged or more threatened? :dunno:

...I thought so.

Be afraid.

According to some on the far left anyone not of African decent is "white"..
Depends on the season..I stay a healthy brown tone during the sunny parts of the year...

What racial progress?
It's called "Fundamental Change", you fundamentally challenged idiot. :slap:
Fundamentally I am still the same as when I was first baptized with the holy white privilege and being born a male...is that still an advantage??
Yes, but Obama has disadvantaged minorities by a factor of 10 since 2008. Does that make you feel more advantaged or more threatened? :dunno:

...I thought so.

Be afraid.
Neither, I have to worry about the red neck crackahs I live around.....

The level of racial tension in this country is absurd. Before Obama came along things were moving along smoothly. The main rants pre Obama were anti war & anti republican. Now? Anti white. Anti cop. Anti law & order. Anti peaceful order. White privilege. Etc......

Racism is being reignited and sympathy for your "cause" and I use the term loosely, is being pushed to the side.

Just today watching the cop slam that black teenage girl to the ground really pissed me off. Then 5 minutes later I see footage of a crowd of blacks trying to force their way into a concert despite not having tickets only to end up fighting with police about it.

The occasions when your race is mistreated are far outweighed by the complete & utter stupidity you display nearly every fucking day.

We'll be up in arms for weeks, I'm sure, thanks to that stupid cops handling of that teenage girl. YET, the dozens of deaths that WILL happen in inner cities across this country THIS WEEK will be completely ignored.

In your rush to judge white America you leave the children of your own culture who were victims of your own culture to be forgotten. They die in vein because of your incompetence.
do you realize you're a pawn in your being play? Racism does it play one bit into my daily life is a weight issue topic that they talked about and then you laugh up and they get you and us divided arguing with each other at all family you're going to go run and vote for the Republican Party because you don't like black people you idiot

What racial progress?

Your right, blacks are still in chains, can't vote & have separate public facilities.

Just shut the fuck up loser
What's the matter, bitchy from cracking the whip on your peonies?

I just loathe stupid fucking Americans. People like you make me cranky
Try better shoes, with a gel insert...and get some better fitting undies....

Depends on the season..I stay a healthy brown tone during the sunny parts of the year...

Still makes you "white"..

Still makes you "white"..
All but that 1/8th.....

do you realize you're a pawn in your being play? Racism does it play one bit into my daily life is a weight issue topic that they talked about and then you laugh up and they get you and us divided arguing with each other at all family you're going to go run and vote for the Republican Party because you don't like black people you idiot
It's not a factor in your life because you're insulated from it somehow?
I live in a mixed neighborhood & the topic comes up quite often. And I'm sure the people in the cities that have burned or been looted also take issue with your bubble.

It's not a factor in your life because you're insulated from it somehow?
I live in a mixed neighborhood & the topic comes up quite often. And I'm sure the people in the cities that have burned or been looted also take issue with your bubble.
You should move down south about 4 hours and join us white guyz in paradise....

Forum List

Back