Obama More of a Criminal Than Nixon??

Incidentally, the donation in question was public information via the state of Alabama's own official website:

http://arc-sos.state.al.us/PEL/SOSELPDF.001/E0090860.PDF.

Go to page 3.

It is federal tax data that was leaked from the IRS.

It's tax data that was already in the public domain. How can you claim an expectation of privacy for tax information that you were already required by state law to make public?

Really? Tax returns are in the public domain?

Gee, I didn't know that.

What, exactly, did you find in your provided quote that disproves anything....anything....in the OP?

If the OP is true, and the Obama campaign used purloined IRS information, rather than simply mulling over the possible strategy....

....then, don't you agree that impeachment charges are in order?

No.

I was seeking a more objective source than you.

OK...you can return your lips to Obama's boots.

Considering how often you are wrong, the smart bet was to go against you. I was not voicing an opinion, but beginning the week on a positive note.

It's tax data that was already in the public domain. How can you claim an expectation of privacy for tax information that you were already required by state law to make public?

Really? Tax returns are in the public domain?

Gee, I didn't know that.

The Romney PAC funneled the contribution through its Alabama branch and Alabama requires that the contributor be made public. Thus it shows up in the link to the document I posted from Alabama's website.

You guys have been looking hard for someone worse than Nixon since Watergate. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

And you have unsuccessfully refuted these allegations. Where is your proof that Obama didn't play a part in these things?

You need me to do your work for you? Republicans, Issa, is attempting to prove a point but he has no idea what he is talking about.

You need to prove your own flimsy case or stfu.

And you have unsuccessfully refuted these allegations. Where is your proof that Obama didn't play a part in these things?

Why would anyone have to prove that?

Oh, FYI, the above is not a rhetorical question. I would really like to hear your answer, as well as the OP's.

There is a sort of Chitown heavyhandedness to the IRS thing. But, like a columnist pointed out, Bushii and DarthVader were too busy apparantly to notice what Scooter and Ledeen were up to, and apparanlty Reagan was too detached to notice what North was up to and Casey conveniently died.

Imagine a chicago politician using govt to disadvantage his opposition. Wow. Never saw that one coming. LOL

You guys have been looking hard for someone worse than Nixon since Watergate. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

We do not have to prove he had anything to do with such wild allegations such as this, the birth certificate, etc. They must be proven by the accusers.

The Nixon Tapes

The White House -September 8, 1971, 3:36 PM in the Oval Office:

John Ehrlichman: "We had one little operation. It's been aborted out in Los Angeles, which I think is better than you don't know about. But we've got some dirty tricks underway. It may pay off."

President Nixon: "John, we have the power but are we using it to investigate contributors to Hubert Humphrey, contributor to Muskie, the Jews, you know, that are stealing every--what the hell are we doing?"

Ehrlichman: "I don't know."

Nixon: "Are we going after their tax returns? Are we looking in Muskie's return?".

Ehrlichman:
"No, we haven't."

Nixon: "Hubert, Hubert's been in a lot of funny deals."

Ehrlichman: "Yes, he has."

Nixon: "Teddy, who knows about the Kennedys? Shouldn't they be investigated?"

Ehrlichman: "IRS-wise I don't know the answer. Teddy we are covering.".

We do not have to prove he had anything to do with such wild allegations such as this, the birth certificate, etc. They must be proven by the accusers.

Well, it's true in that he's not going to seek another election, nor is there much liklihood that someone is going to find a "smoking gun" with his fingerprints. But, seriously, can you say with a straight face that the IRS was targeting his opponents from 2008, and he either had no knowledge, or his advisors took his comment "who would rid me of this troublesome priest" and ran with it?

That said, I'm just not outraged. obama's a politician. Punish some IRS guys. And the benghazi and "spying on reporters who divulge secrets" .... cue scary music. That's not worthy of taking me away from box scores.

Oh, darling..I don't fear. I'm just remarking on your trollish OP.

You're upset because you can't find any errors in the OP.

Isn't that the real truth?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hunty, I simply know better than to regard anything that you post as "factual" and not part of propaganda or an agenda.
No one here is taking you seriously....you not even "blond" or "super". You're a poser. LOL

1. "I simply know better than to regard anything that you post as "factual"....
First fib: you know nothing....Let's be honest: you're a dunce.

2. Second fib:"I simply know better than to regard anything that you post as "factual"
You haven't pointed out anything in the OP that isn't true.
See first fib: you're a dunce.

3. Third fib: "you not even "blond" or "super".
"you"??? That would be 'you're not even "blond" or "super".

Well, I have been blond, and, compared to you, I sure am super.

So...two half-fibs= fourth fib.

4. What have we learned?
The only true statement is that you're a dunce.

Consecutive translation: "you" a dunce.

Well, it's true in that he's not going to seek another election, nor is there much liklihood that someone is going to find a "smoking gun" with his fingerprints. But, seriously, can you say with a straight face that the IRS was targeting his opponents from 2008, and he either had no knowledge, or his advisors took his comment "who would rid me of this troublesome priest" and ran with it?

That said, I'm just not outraged. obama's a politician. Punish some IRS guys. And the benghazi and "spying on reporters who divulge secrets" .... cue scary music. That's not worthy of taking me away from box scores.

Yea, Chapman blew 2 saves in a row.

There is nothing beyond unsubstantiated accusations by interested parties in the OP.

Including one gram of evidence that there is probable cause to believe that President Obama was in any way involved in any wrongdoing would be the absolute minimum requirement for impeachment,

and the OP does not clear that very very very low bar.

I try for consistency in my daily life...and am less than 100% successful.

In that light, your astounding consistency in incorporating either error or prevarication in your post is remarkable!

Let me be a witness to your continuing success:

1. "There is nothing beyond unsubstantiated accusations..."
From Politico: "... the Huffington Post and the Human Rights Campaign, a gay rights group, posted IRS documents..."

Breitbart: "...came directly from the Internal Revenue Service and was provided to NOM's political opponents, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).”

Daily Caller: "... someone at the Internal Revenue Service illegally leaked confidential donor information...."

Your record is intact!

2. "...evidence that there is probable cause to believe that President Obama was in any way involved..."

"... also happens to be a co-chairman of President Obama’s re-election committee."

Do you recognize the name "Obama"?

Good work.

3. As a staunch Obama partisan, I'm certain you'll want his good name cleared.....so are you calling for hearings?

You're citing accusations from anti-Obama propaganda cites, and none of them even accuse the President of anything.

"You're citing accusations from anti-Obama ...cites (sic),"

Look, it's long since past necessary for you to prove that you are an idiot each and every day!

It's carved in stone!

But, I admit: this is a classic:
Criticism of Obama is only credible if it comes from a pro-Obama site???

Why don't you really go for it: "Criticism of Obama is only credible if it comes from Obama!"

Last edited:
Incidentally, the donation in question was public information via the state of Alabama's own official website:

http://arc-sos.state.al.us/PEL/SOSELPDF.001/E0090860.PDF.

Go to page 3.

Wrong.

Gee...I should never have to write 'wrong' in response to your posts....it is assumed.

For your edification...if that is possible....

In the 40's, racist Democrats (is that redundant?) demanded to know the donors to the NAACP, so the law made it private and nondisclosable.

True today of non-profits.

The Nixon Tapes

The White House -September 8, 1971, 3:36 PM in the Oval Office:

John Ehrlichman: "We had one little operation. It's been aborted out in Los Angeles, which I think is better than you don't know about. But we've got some dirty tricks underway. It may pay off."

President Nixon: "John, we have the power but are we using it to investigate contributors to Hubert Humphrey, contributor to Muskie, the Jews, you know, that are stealing every--what the hell are we doing?"

Ehrlichman: "I don't know."

Nixon: "Are we going after their tax returns? Are we looking in Muskie's return?".

Ehrlichman:
"No, we haven't."

Nixon: "Hubert, Hubert's been in a lot of funny deals."

Ehrlichman: "Yes, he has."

Nixon: "Teddy, who knows about the Kennedys? Shouldn't they be investigated?"

Ehrlichman: "IRS-wise I don't know the answer. Teddy we are covering.".

As you point out.....it wasn't done.

Forum List

Back