Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Here is an example of assimilation for you, I was driving behind some douchebag yesterday who had one of those "support our troops" magnets on his car. It said "support this" and had a middle finger on it, and he had Cuban flags hanging from his rearview mirror.

So now Cubans are getting caught in your shrapnel? Are you opposed to the United State's wet foot/dry foot immigration policy?

Does this sound like assimilation to you?

Demographics | Islam in Western Massachussetts

The Masjid provides a significant amount of support for the growing population of Muslim children in the community. The Masjid values the youth within the community because elders believe that young second generation children will be the producers and reproducers of their traditional values and practice.

We actually have quite a few Muslims in Massachusetts. Most of the time, they just glare at your or avoid making eye contact. Not the friendliest bunch, that's for sure.

So you are admitting you don't know any Muslims. How do you know you're being glared at by a Muslim? Do you smile and say "hello"? Try it.

The Masjid provides a significant amount of support for the growing population of Muslim children in the community. The Masjid values the youth within the community because elders believe that young second generation children will be the producers and reproducers of their traditional values and practice.

Um...that looks like commentary you'd see at any faith's website. I'm pretty sure I could find the same sentiment at a Christian or Jewish church or synagog page. Does that mean Jews and Christians aren't assimilating?

We actually have quite a few Muslims in Massachusetts. Most of the time, they just glare at your or avoid making eye contact. Not the friendliest bunch, that's for sure.

So you are admitting you don't know any Muslims. How do you know you're being glared at by a Muslim? Do you smile and say "hello"? Try it.

Oh? And how many Muslim immigrants do you know?

Um...that looks like commentary you'd see at any faith's website. I'm pretty sure I could find the same sentiment at a Christian or Jewish church or synagog page. Does that mean Jews and Christians aren't assimilating?

You know what they think when they see a woman in a bikini? I've already posted the links (as have others) that show that over half of Muslims in America would like to see some form of Sharia law here in America.

EVERYONE seems nice when they are putting on a show and when you hardly know them. Lol.

Only a small handful of 1st generation immigrants. They're my friend's parents. I dated a Muslim woman for a short time 20+ years ago. Her parents were immigrants. I got to know some of her family, also immigrants. I served 20 years alongside Muslim American Coasties, not many, but a few as well as some in the TSA. Now that I'm in local county government, I work with Muslims all the time. Know what the difference is between the Muslims I know and love and the Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Satanists, atheists, agnostics, Wiccans and, yes, even a Hari Krishna I know and love? A lot of things, but it's not their patriotism.

Only a small handful of 1st generation immigrants. They're my friend's parents. I dated a Muslim woman for a short time 20+ years ago. Her parents were immigrants. I got to know some of her family, also immigrants. I served 20 years alongside Muslim American Coasties, not many, but a few as well as some in the TSA. Now that I'm in local county government, I work with Muslims all the time. Know what the difference is between the Muslims I know and love and the Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Satanists, atheists, agnostics, Wiccans and, yes, even a Hari Krishna I know and love? A lot of things, but it's not their patriotism.

So then you don't know, IOW. You are basing your opinions on a small handful of people. Well, I've just posted the links for you. Open them and read them.

[
When asked if he ever served...this is the answer we get. Patriotism! Quips about being a bartender when asked about military service.

Oh lookie, I have stalker.

Good thing I don't have a pet rabbit...

Yeah, for the rabbit. Is no one allowed to post in any thread you're posting in for fear of being labled a "stalker"?

So then you don't know, IOW. You are basing your opinions on a small handful of people. Well, I've just posted the links for you. Open them and read them.

Right. I'm basing my opinion on factual data regarding Muslims that live in the United States coupled with my personal knowledge of American Muslims. You're basing your "opinion" (see fear) off of blog sites. I'll stick with mine, thanks.

Forum List

Back