Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Until the day when one of them flips out and commits some honor killing or something, then you'll be like, "I had no idea. He seemed like such a nice guy" like everyone says.

Happens with every group doesn't it?

Our two million Muslims in this country are overwhelmingly peaceful and law abiding. Their crime rate is lower than christians

Ok, fine. What do you suggest be done about the ones who would copy the acts of Maj Hassan, the Boston bombers, and the Orlando and San Bernardino shooters? Those killers were all American muslims who claimed to be "good americans".

How about the muslim who murdered those innocents in Nice, France, in the Istanbul airport? and all of the others?

How do you suggest that we prevent future murders like these? By hurling bullshit talking points that all muslims are good law abiding people?

We do what we do with any criminal in this country regardless of religion. We try them and convict them

For what reason do we have to import people from the ME? I've asked this question numerous times and I still haven't gotten an answer except for some vague ideological nonsense. Well, I don't think from an "ideological" point of view. I think from a logical point of view.

We don't "import people" from anywhere, we allow for immigration from other countries. What reason do you have for stopping all immigration from Middle Eastern countries and not from other countries? Christians from Africa commit atrocities exactly like Middle Eastern Muslims. Should we not allow Christian immigrants from Africa?

Stop shitting your pants over things that aren't going to happen in the United States.

If we properly vet immigrants before allowing them into the US, there is very little to worry about. One Presidential candidate has proposed doing that.

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.

No, I don't think American Christians are bad. I don't think American Muslims are bad. I don't judge an entire religion by the actions of extremists and cultists and you shouldn't either.

People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

I doubt that, considering that American Evangelicals aren't killing homosexuals and women. Face it, you are supporting a rotten patriarchal ideology that is NOT moderate in any way, shape or form.

Our two million Muslims in this country are overwhelmingly peaceful and law abiding. Their crime rate is lower than christians

Ok, fine. What do you suggest be done about the ones who would copy the acts of Maj Hassan, the Boston bombers, and the Orlando and San Bernardino shooters? Those killers were all American muslims who claimed to be "good americans".

How about the muslim who murdered those innocents in Nice, France, in the Istanbul airport? and all of the others?

How do you suggest that we prevent future murders like these? By hurling bullshit talking points that all muslims are good law abiding people?

We do what we do with any criminal in this country regardless of religion. We try them and convict them

For what reason do we have to import people from the ME? I've asked this question numerous times and I still haven't gotten an answer except for some vague ideological nonsense. Well, I don't think from an "ideological" point of view. I think from a logical point of view.

We don't "import people" from anywhere, we allow for immigration from other countries. What reason do you have for stopping all immigration from Middle Eastern countries and not from other countries? Christians from Africa commit atrocities exactly like Middle Eastern immigrants. Should we not allow Christian immigrants from Africa?

Stop shitting your pants over things that aren't going to happen in the United States.

My links prove you wrong. :) That must piss off your ideological stupid brain.

Your links don't prove me wrong nor do they prove you right. I live in the United States, where obesity, car accidents, cancer and refrigerators are a greater danger to Americans than Muslim immigrants.

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.

No, I don't think American Christians are bad. I don't think American Muslims are bad. I don't judge an entire religion by the actions of extremists and cultists and you shouldn't either.

People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

I doubt that, considering that American Evangelicals aren't killing homosexuals and women. Face it, you are supporting a rotten patriarchal ideology that is NOT moderate in any way, shape or form.

Sure they are...more so than American Muslims are.

I would be amazed and extremely disappointed if any Christian group preached hatred of homosexuals. Do you have a link to any of those sites espousing hatred?

We don't "import people" from anywhere, we allow for immigration from other countries. What reason do you have for stopping all immigration from Middle Eastern countries and not from other countries? Christians from Africa commit atrocities exactly like Middle Eastern Muslims. Should we not allow Christian immigrants from Africa?

If we properly vet immigrants before allowing them into the US, there is very little to worry about. One Presidential candidate has proposed doing that.

We already "properly vet" immigrants before allowing them into the United States.

If you're referring to Trump, "we have to figure out what's going on" is not a plan for further vetting immigrants.

CVyiQAWUYAE3Ul_.jpg:large

Links please.

We don't "import people" from anywhere, we allow for immigration from other countries. What reason do you have for stopping all immigration from Middle Eastern countries and not from other countries? Christians from Africa commit atrocities exactly like Middle Eastern immigrants. Should we not allow Christian immigrants from Africa?

Your links don't prove me wrong nor do they prove you right. I live in the United States, where obesity, car accidents, cancer and refrigerators are a greater danger to Americans than Muslim immigrants.

I noticed that as well. I believe it was a GE side by side refrigerator that almost ran me off the freeway yesterday. LMFAO

Until the day when one of them flips out and commits some honor killing or something, then you'll be like, "I had no idea. He seemed like such a nice guy" like everyone says.

You think that suddenly because they have immigrated to another country that their whole ideology changes? Ba-ha-ha!

I would be amazed and extremely disappointed if any Christian group preached hatred of homosexuals. Do you have a link to any of those sites espousing hatred?

You're kidding, right? Oh wait, let me guess, you're going to say that Westboro isn't a Christian organization? That's what Muslims say about ISIL.

Hmm. Those things are also a greater danger than guns. :D You people are so inconsistent.

You're kidding, right? Oh wait, let me guess, you're going to say that Westboro isn't a Christian organization? That's what Muslims say about ISIL.

You think the Westboros hate homos MORE than Islam? Ba-ha-ha! How many people are members of Westboro?

I love watching the liberals twist and turn to try to legitimize their conflicting ideological belief system. :D

Oh, so this is all about your hatred of Christianity? Is that right?

Links please.

NY Times: The Growing Right Wing Terror Threat

Newsweek: RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS

We already "properly vet" immigrants before allowing them into the United States.

If you're referring to Trump, "we have to figure out what's going on" is not a plan for further vetting immigrants.

You are not very well informed. The UN vets some immigrants, but in many ME countries there are no records on people to vet. If you can't figure out what was meant by "we have to figure out what's going on" you aren't very bright.

Oh, so this is all about your hatred of Christianity? Is that right?

Neater_9975.png

Westboro only claims to be a Christian organization, all three of the members. When was the last time Westboro threw any gays off of a 5 story building or cut off their head?

You think the Westboros hate homos MORE than Islam? Ba-ha-ha! How many people are members of Westboro?

No. I think both religious ideologies are mired in archaic traditions and beliefs. I believe all three Abrahamic religions are decades behind in their beliefs. Equally.

Forum List

Back