Obama needs to be investigated

YES the dems messiah is a felon.....figures.....

Obama told Joe not to run for fear of raising the dust of their illegal actions.....just wait til Trump gets done with Joe and his dishonest greedy sons.....

If you don't stand for justice of your own you can't stand for justice at all....

We have the evidence to prosecute Obama now....why are we not?....any lib want to give an answer?....

Because you have no evidence. And no, a website isn't evidence.
Just like all of the Trump Russian collusion websites you promoted...daily.....

How about the websites that show the Mueller report? They show us that Trump did everything but sign a contract with the Russian government. And I'm sure if those indicted Russian soldiers could have testified, things would be very different.

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

This is what you should do until such time as he is charged with some crimes...

bucket

Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....

bucket

I'm not expecting to see the kind of bravery it would take from the cowards running things today...but hopefully the history books will tell the truth....

If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.

Evidently watching the video was a little too complicated for you.
He was born a poor half white child, why shouldn't we investigate the White devil! Why are children of black and white mixed race couples considered to be black and not white? Just wondering!!!!

Obama told Joe not to run for fear of raising the dust of their illegal actions.....just wait til Trump gets done with Joe and his dishonest greedy sons.....

Why do you hate veterans?
Why do you hate America?
I am a veteran and I love America...that is why I want to never see this FISA abuse again....and neither should you.....

bucket

I'm not expecting to see the kind of bravery it would take from the cowards running things today...but hopefully the history books will tell the truth....

Hey traitor lover...

Come on... Give us Obama's Crime... Trump is in charge of the DOJ... Nothing stopping Trump doing this... Go on...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Four pages of liberals responding to my thread and not one post saying Obama was innocent...buuuuuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back