Obama needs to be investigated

Politics are corrupt. We have given the duopoly ultimate power and power corrupts 100% of the time
I refuse to accept that and so should we all....If Mueller proved Trump was guilty I would have dumped him immediately...

Yet you do not give Obama the benefit of being proven guilty ,you already declare him so. That is because you are a slave to the duopoly, your side is always right and the other side is always wrong...when in reality there are no sides.

Politics are corrupt. We have given the duopoly ultimate power and power corrupts 100% of the time
I refuse to accept that and so should we all....If Mueller proved Trump was guilty I would have dumped him immediately...

Yet you do not give Obama the benefit of being proven guilty ,you already declare him so. That is because you are a slave to the duopoly, your side is always right and the other side is always wrong...when in reality there are no sides.
I just wanted him to be asked....asked what he knew and when he knew it....but everyone with a microphone is too scared......so maybe its time to appoint an investigator without swamp ties....

I just wanted him to be asked....asked what he knew and when he knew it....but everyone with a microphone is too scared......so maybe its time to appoint an investigator without swamp ties....

Unless you bring in one from overseas I am not sure you can find one that does not have swamp ties.

If Obama did nothing wrong then where is he?.....why does he hide from cameras and microphones?....what is he afraid of?....

Your guy pissed all over half of America on his way to the top and since he never apologizes for anything there are a lot of people who want him gone. Sucks for you he gave his political enemies such a wealth of ammunition
No he pissed on your half....and your half needed its fire put out.....fire of corruption....
Your man acted like a jerk and jerks always pay for their jerkiness. I think it's in the bible.
My man is making America Great Again....your man committed multiple felonies....and violated the constitution....
He's making America argue, that's about it.

Unless you bring in one from overseas I am not sure you can find one that does not have swamp ties.
You earned that winner star with that Gator....

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

/——/ If found guilty nothing will happen to Obozo. His minions would riot on the street and burn Chicago to the ground.

Your guy pissed all over half of America on his way to the top and since he never apologizes for anything there are a lot of people who want him gone. Sucks for you he gave his political enemies such a wealth of ammunition
No he pissed on your half....and your half needed its fire put out.....fire of corruption....
Your man acted like a jerk and jerks always pay for their jerkiness. I think it's in the bible.
My man is making America Great Again....your man committed multiple felonies....and violated the constitution....
Maybe that is what the doctor ordered.....

If Obama did nothing wrong then where is he?.....why does he hide from cameras and microphones?....what is he afraid of?....

He is enjoying life as a civilian living off of the riches he gained as a politician.

How often do you see GW in front of cameras and microphones?

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

/——/ If found guilty nothing will happen to Obozo. His minions would riot on the street and burn Chicago to the ground.

that last part would not be such a bad thing! :21:

He is enjoying life as a civilian living off of the riches he gained as a politician.

If it was the Bush cabinet with FISA mud on their faces you know Bush would be chased down by reporters daily...

Doctor Mengele maybe.

Doctor Mengele maybe.
Okay.....that was funny....

If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.
Watch the Judicial watch video...get educated.....
If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.

Evidently watching the video was a little too complicated for you.

Judicial watch is the furthest thing from truth .

Give me the cliff notes .

How can you claim that when all they do is post original documents.

Face it timmy, any thing that challenges your infantile worldview hurts your head. So you just don't bother to think.

If it was the Bush cabinet with FISA mud on their faces you know Bush would be chased down by reporters daily...

You might want to look up the Stellar Wind program if you think that your boy Bush II was innocent of any abuses.

You might want to look up the Stellar Wind program if you think that your boy Bush II was innocent of any abuses.

I can't think of anybody here who thinks Bush was innocent of anything.

He's a swamp critter like all the others

I didn't say that....the Bush men as leaders were a disaster for America...but I question if Bush is smart enough to be of a criminal mind....

What is the crime that Obama is supposed to be asked questions about?

Certainly you are not implying that the US Govt should not have investigated why the Trump campaign was so cozy with a Foreign Adversary that was actively interfering in our Presidential Election?

there are a thousand and one reasons shown as evidence in the Mueller report that was going on that shows that it would have been remiss of our govt to not investigate what was going on between them both....

So that can not be it???

So what is it that you believe Obama did, that was criminal....

What is your right wing only media promoting on this....?

Gee, does the name "Kavanaugh" ring any bells for ya.

Forum List

Back