Obama needs to be investigated

What did you contribute, loser?
If you check the numbers its you that is the loser.....your time is done....we have seen what you offer and we reject it....and we say no to constitution violating X presidents like Barry Obama.....

Constitution violating?

Oh, I see.... like ignoring congressional subpoenas. Good call.
or rules of law in getting a warrant to spy on someone.

twist that shit, son. twist it.
LOL...
You're the twister, dope.
There is no evidence of what you suggest. If there were, Trump's DOJ would have been all over it.

Perhaps Barr will be investigating Barry.

Now wouldn't that be interesting as hell??

If you check the numbers its you that is the loser.....your time is done....we have seen what you offer and we reject it....and we say no to constitution violating X presidents like Barry Obama.....

Constitution violating?

LOL...
There is no evidence of what you suggest. If there were, Trump's DOJ would have been all over it.
we spent 2 years and found no evidence of RUSSIA - so as usual you're full of biased fucked up shit, son.

Say what you want Obama lovers.....if you AS an out going president weaponize our federal law enforcement agencies to spy on and hopefully stop the opposing parties candidate from winning and then after he wins from succeeding you need to go to prison for that.....PERIOD.....

If trump didn’t surround himself with felons there would be no cause for the law to watch them .

Constitution violating?

LOL...
we spent 2 years and found no evidence of RUSSIA - so as usual you're full of biased fucked up shit, son.

No evidence ??! It’s clear the Russians messed with our election.

Constitution violating?

LOL...
Hey dumbass: 12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

Instead of being a stupid rube who parrots what you are told to parrot, read the Mueller report for yourself.

Oh, wait...

The report is longer than a tweet. I keep forgetting you tards don't have that kind of intellectual bandwidth.

Constitution violating?

LOL...
Hey dumbass: 12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

Instead of being a stupid rube who parrots what you are told to parrot, read the Mueller report for yourself.

Oh, wait...

The report is longer than a tweet. I keep forgetting you tards don't have that kind of intellectual bandwidth.

Really? I just stepped off my porch and shot a gun in the air 5 times. 5 dead bad guys. You don’t need to see those, just take my word for it. It since we are on Russia, again,

Mueller report takeaways: Trump didn't collude but Obama blew it bigtime on Russia

1.The extent of the Obama administration’s failure on Russia is breathtaking.The Mueller report flatly states that Russian interference efforts began in 2014, continued in 2015 and blossomed into a full-blown effort to meddle in the 2016 presidential election. The report found no evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia on election meddling, but substantial confirmation that the previous commander-in-chief failed to stop a hostile foreign power from invading our democracy. Why? Obama’s top priority was getting Russia into the Iranian nuclear deal, which explains why his administration turned a blind eye toward Russian electoral interference. Russian meddling is a mess of Obama’s making, and Trump should order immediate steps to use the Mueller report as a roadmap for stopping them in the future. When you consider that Obama failed to prosecute Julian Assange after his 2010 attack on America, and that he then went on to help Russia meddle in the 2016 election, Obama just looks horrible on this entire ordeal.

That with this here,

And you have enough smoke to do an investigation, espionage since the folks was missile defense in Poland.

I happen to agree. Lets find out the real reason he let Comey tip the scales in 2016, but allowed Mitch to tell him not to inform the public Trumpybear was also a criminal under investigation by the FBI.

Trumptards are still hallucinating and echoing the bullshit story Trump made up about Obama wiretapping his phones.

It's like claiming there are aliens from Tralfamador in Congress and demanding to know why the FBI isn't investigating.

The Trumptards are positively schizophrenic.

"There is no evidence of Russian interference in our election, and we are demanding to know why Obama did not do anything to stop them!"

Before the election: "Woo hoo! The leaked emails are convincing one third of Hillary voters not to vote!"

After the election: "The Russians had no impact on the election. All they did was buy a couple Facebook ads!"

Fucking schizos.

You seriously have to be mentally ill to be a Trumptard.

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

What law did he break?

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

What law did he break?

I contend he ordered his law enforcement wing of his cabinet to spy on Trump and lie to the FISA court....Clapper said he was following the direction of the president...there is more evidence for an investigation of Obama than there was for the Trump witch hunt....that much is certain....

Clapper said he was following the direction of the president

Wasn't that a broad or sweeping directive to look into Russian interference in 2016? I'm glad he did it too. No telling how much evidence those corrupt fuckers would have been able to destroy had he not. He deserves a spot on Mt Rushmore.

Forum List

Back