Obama needs to be investigated

Justice is of no importance to one such as yourself. You want payback somehow but opening the cold-case Obama conspiracy theories to official investigation would only debunk them and make Barr look like a toadying fool
The people that want payback are the dems....they want payback for us beating them....and karma for that kind of dishonesty will be my reward....that and justice....
Your guy pissed all over half of America on his way to the top and since he never apologizes for anything there are a lot of people who want him gone. Sucks for you he gave his political enemies such a wealth of ammunition.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Obama told Joe not to run for fear of raising the dust of their illegal actions.....just wait til Trump gets done with Joe and his dishonest greedy sons.....

Why do you hate veterans?
Why do you hate America?
I am a veteran and I love America...that is why I want to never see this FISA abuse again....and neither should you.....

damn shame that Trump just renewed the FISA program...
As a program it is needed...but Obama abused it....and you don't care....

Your guy pissed all over half of America on his way to the top and since he never apologizes for anything there are a lot of people who want him gone. Sucks for you he gave his political enemies such a wealth of ammunition
No he pissed on your half....and your half needed its fire put out.....fire of corruption....

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

You assfucks should investigate Obama to find out how a real President acts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Four pages of liberals responding to my thread and not one post saying Obama was innocent...buuuuuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

We don't need to waste time stating the obvious.

Obama told Joe not to run for fear of raising the dust of their illegal actions.....just wait til Trump gets done with Joe and his dishonest greedy sons.....

Why do you hate veterans?
Why do you hate America?
I am a veteran and I love America...that is why I want to never see this FISA abuse again....and neither should you.....

damn shame that Trump just renewed the FISA program...
As a program it is needed...but Obama abused it....and you don't care....

It is not needed, it is too ripe for abuse and corruption. It should not exist, it is one of the worst things to come out of the fucked up PATRIOT Act.

I do not care because I have been watching our government abuse our laws since the days of Reagan selling arms to Iran and nobody of any importance got in trouble. And people keep voting for the same two damn parties and those two parties will keep abusing out laws till we quit voting for them. Right now I blame the voters every bit as much as I do the politicians.

Still no claim that Obama didn't do it....how telling.....you libs know what he did but do not care.....wow.....

Your guy pissed all over half of America on his way to the top and since he never apologizes for anything there are a lot of people who want him gone. Sucks for you he gave his political enemies such a wealth of ammunition
No he pissed on your half....and your half needed its fire put out.....fire of corruption....

Trump is corrupt.

Trump is corrupt.

Politics are corrupt. We have given the duopoly ultimate power and power corrupts 100% of the time

Your man acted like a jerk and jerks always pay for their jerkiness. I think it's in the bible.

Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....

con5.png

What in the world did Obama do that was criminal? Explain this crime, that you claim Obama did... what was the motive of this crime, how did Obama benefit from the crime, what did he offer others for their participation in this crime or to commit this crime? Is there any sound evidence that a crime was committed or evidence for probable cause, to investigate? Do you have a US Statute and Code for this crime?

Your man acted like a jerk and jerks always pay for their jerkiness. I think it's in the bible.
My man is making America Great Again....your man committed multiple felonies....and violated the constitution....

con5.png

What in the world did Obama do that was criminal? Explain this crime, that you claim Obama did... what was the motive of this crime, how did Obama benefit from the crime, what did he offer others for their participation in this crime or to commit this crime? Is there any sound evidence that a crime was committed or evidence for probable cause, to investigate? Do you have a US Statute and Code for this crime?

:th_yourecute:

Politics are corrupt. We have given the duopoly ultimate power and power corrupts 100% of the time
I refuse to accept that and so should we all....If Mueller proved Trump was guilty I would have dumped him immediately...

Forum List

Back