Obama nominates openly gay man to lead Army

So what limitations should we put on the 2% of people who have green eyes?

I happen to have green eyes so I strongly object to that notion, why not put limitations on blue eyes instead?

:booze:

If you equate eye color to anal intercourse between two males, then you are a very confused person.

You're the one who tried to establish small percentage as abnormality.
There is no doubt that gay is abnormal.
the question is if that makes them less qualified to do a job or act in a way that is in societies best interest, and that answer to that is no, it does not.

How do you know gay is abnormal? Our knowledge of human history would say that homosexuality is a normally occurring subset of sexual orientation with the human species.

Rumsfeld was gay? Who knew? :ack-1:
Why so surprised? Look who picked him!

bush_kissshafiq2.jpg

muslim men kiss. Bush was being politically correct so as not to offend his muslim friend

I happen to have green eyes so I strongly object to that notion, why not put limitations on blue eyes instead?

If you equate eye color to anal intercourse between two males, then you are a very confused person.

the question is if that makes them less qualified to do a job or act in a way that is in societies best interest, and that answer to that is no, it does not.

How do you know gay is abnormal? Our knowledge of human history would say that homosexuality is a normally occurring subset of sexual orientation with the human species.
The fact that it does work against the biological reasons for the different sexes and the biological reasons for the genitals, It is not normal. It doesnt make any difference in the quality of the person but its not normal.

bi-polar disorder occurs with about the same frequency, it being bi-polar considered normal?

If he keeps his sexuality out of his job, fine. Do you really think he will do that?

Like what? Not showing up with his partner at a social gathering of his co-workers, where most of them are accompanied by their opposite sex spouses and significant others?

I don't care if he takes his boyfriend to a social gathering. But I don't want him having a pro-gay agenda as part of being secretary of the army.

Tell us what the single most disturbing (to you) component of the 'pro-gay agenda' is.

Its intolerance of anyone who disagrees with it and its open attack on Christianity.

I don't give a flying shit what two adults do in private. But I don't want those activities displayed on the streets as they are in SFO and occaisionally here in NOLA.

So as long as this guy doesn't ban Christians from serving in the Army or go naked in a parade,

you can shut up about him?

this isn't my thread. ask the OP

bi-polar disorder occurs with about the same frequency, it being bi-polar considered normal?
Bi-polar occurs at a much greater frequency, and it is not normal, or enjoyable. At least gay people get sex because of their abnormality.

Rumsfeld was gay? Who knew? :ack-1:
Why so surprised? Look who picked him!

bush_kissshafiq2.jpg

muslim men kiss. Bush was being politically correct so as not to offend his muslim friend
Had it been me, that "friend" would have had to been offended, that being said, I believe that is a photo shopped picture, best seen if you look at the edges of the beard and mustache.

maybe, but kissing another man is a standard muslim/arab greeting. Since muslims execute gays, I hardly think this has anything to do with the topic.

autism and downs syndrome occur at greater frequencies, does that mean they are normal and we should stop wasting money on research?

It's normal to see that disorder in human populations, yes. We try to treat it because of what it is, not how often it occurs.

autism and downs syndrome occur at greater frequencies, does that mean they are normal and we should stop wasting money on research?

There is no reason to 'treat' homosexuality because it is not harmful.

It's normal to see that disorder in human populations, yes. We try to treat it because of what it is, not how often it occurs.

we try to find cures for bi-polar and Downs syndrome. Using your logic we should be looking for a cure for homosexuality.

the spread of aids and other SIDs is harmful to humanity as a whole. But for gays, there would not be an aids epidemic.

we try to find cures for bi-polar and Downs syndrome. Using your logic we should be looking for a cure for homosexuality.

You're confusing the concepts of abnormal and pathological.

Thank you for putting up with me (and don't read anything into that what's not there... ), you don't mind that I've green eyes?
I put up with you any day you commie bastard....and I don't mind you green eyes, it is not a disqualifier in this case :beer:

Redfish is not using the term 'abnormal' by its definition "different from what is normal or average",

he is using the definition that includes the additional description of it being detrimental as in "unusual especially in a way that causes problems"

the spread of aids and other SIDs is harmful to humanity as a whole. But for gays, there would not be an aids epidemic.
how about disease that is spread through straight men having sex with addict prostitutes. If not for them, the aids epidemic would have stayed in the gay community.

Forum List

Back