Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Just thought I'd add a couple of more links which state this issue has not been resolved yet, which of course makes the OP statement completely false :

Ledger-Enquirer.com | 01/26/2012 | Update: Judge weighs arguments in Barack Obama ballot dispute; Orly Taitz involved

No Obama in court, no ‘birther' ruling *| ajc.com

Judge Considers Whether to Keep Obama on Ballot

EDIT : Didn't see bigreb admit his mistake while I was posting this.
The judge made a decision but the final say is the Secretary of state.

People used to have to be born here to be President. :lmao:

Because you can't stand (never have) being called out and demonstrated for yet another fail.

I would think after the dozens of fails you have here, you would learn. But . . . .

Obama is on the ballot. :lol: In Georgia. And in North Carolina. And in your home town. :lol:

This coming from the biggest liberal here complains against me means nothing.

Son how about stepping up to the plate and knock me down. You can;t and never will.

A deflection from you, a lie from you, and . . . gasp . . . your OP is still fail.

Fact isn't a deflection fact is just that fact something you never seem to comprehend. I have never once seen you make a correction when you have been called on it.

Just thought I'd add a couple of more links which state this issue has not been resolved yet, which of course makes the OP statement completely false :

Ledger-Enquirer.com | 01/26/2012 | Update: Judge weighs arguments in Barack Obama ballot dispute; Orly Taitz involved

People used to have to be born here to be President. :lmao:
Times are a chang'un.:lol:

Because you can't stand (never have) being called out and demonstrated for yet another fail.

I would think after the dozens of fails you have here, you would learn. But . . . .

Obama is on the ballot. :lol: In Georgia. And in North Carolina. And in your home town. :lol:

This coming from the biggest liberal here complains against me means nothing.

Son how about stepping up to the plate and knock me down. You can;t and never will.

A deflection from you, a lie from you, and . . . gasp . . . your OP is still fail.

Here are my favorite 'BigFuckingNarcissist1775 has FAILED signs...
tumblr_l7hgd4Lj3Z1qd3ppyo1_500.jpg

series-of-fails.jpg

Big is in the FAIL lane here...lol

catastrophic-fail-ultimate-mega-super-fail-demotivational-poster-1280966613.jpg

Star_Wars_FAIL.jpg

*sigh* Now I wonder if I should have bothered with my edit in the previous post. In all 3 of the articles I linked it states the judge has NOT made a decision. In fact, if you'll look in the third link, you will find this quote, "Judge Mahili has deferred making a decision until February 5 when another hearing will take place."

bigreb, your inability to accept the totality of your mistake is amazing.

*sigh* Now I wonder if I should have bothered with my edit in the previous post. In all 3 of the articles I linked it states the judge has NOT made a decision. In fact, if you'll look in the third link, you will find this quote, "Judge Mahili has deferred making a decision until February 5 when another hearing will take place."

He knows the judge did not make a decision. But it will take another 156 posts for you to get him to admit he was lying.

From the last source I posted which I also said I don't know when it was reported before or after

Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

From an earlier post
Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

Results Of Obama's Eligibility Hearing In Georgia | Western Journalism.com

He's not off the ballot, it seems. Not yet, anyway.

So there it is.

From your link.

The judge only refused to dismiss the case, he hasn't made any ruling on eligibility. Obama is not off any ballots.

OH and

Thread closed.

Are you stupid?

From an earlier post
Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

So there it is.

After further review I will make a correction
I don't know if this was released before or after.
Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.
So Georgia's Secretary of State has the final say.

But he did give obama's attorney a warning about not showing up.
Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Mableton News

So what you are saying is that every time some fruitcake launches a frivilous suit, the President of the United States should be forced to take time off and testify? Fellow, you are one deep fried idiot.

From the last source I posted which I also said I don't know when it was reported before or after

From an earlier post

So there it is.
why are you still trying to spin your posts? You already admitted to lying in your thread title. Now sit back and take it like a man, you pussy.

After further review I will make a correction
I don't know if this was released before or after.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.
So Georgia's Secretary of State has the final say.

But he did give obama's attorney a warning about not showing up.
Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Mableton News

So what you are saying is that every time some fruitcake launches a frivilous suit, the President of the United States should be forced to take time off and testify? Fellow, you are one deep fried idiot.

The judge seem to think so. Is obama above the law?

Forum List

Back