Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

This whole Birther nonsense helps the President. It helps to paint the GOP as a party full of wackos.

Yup. The funniest thing about winger whackos on both ends is that they don't realize how much damage they do to their own side. They're so full of themselves that they constantly shoot themselves in the foot and they don't even know it.

Gotta love it!

My side already damaged it's own self. Romney and newt is great examples. Your side has obama.

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?
I answered you already and another has responded how about checking those replies out.

Yes or No? Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia?

bigrebnc is whining because he has been called out for silently affirming that his OP is fail.

What makes you think I have been whining? All I am doing is defending against the attacks of a troll.

Hmmm . . . because . . . you are whining is why I think you are whining. Your affirmative silence gave the whole OP away.

What makes you think I was whining? Just saying I am whining doesn't make it so. Why do you whine? why are you whining now? According to you jake if I respond I am whining. So jake why are you whining?

Because you can't stand (never have) being called out and demonstrated for yet another fail.

I would think after the dozens of fails you have here, you would learn. But . . . .

Obama is on the ballot. :lol: In Georgia. And in North Carolina. And in your home town. :lol:

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?
Last time

I have already answered you and another has answered you.

No, you have not. You talked about the possible future of his ballot status...NOT whether or not he is indeed off the GA ballot right this moment as your lie of a thread title states.

IF you had simply put a ? at the end of your thread title, it wouldn't have been the colossal lie it is now.

YOU

LIED

After further review I will make a correction
I don't know if this was released before or after.
Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.
So Georgia's Secretary of State has the final say.

But he did give obama's attorney a warning about not showing up.
Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Mableton News

Last time

No, you have not. You talked about the possible future of his ballot status...NOT whether or not he is indeed off the GA ballot right this moment as your lie of a thread title states.

IF you had simply put a ? at the end of your thread title, it wouldn't have been the colossal lie it is now.

YOU

LIED
You're ignored you are dismissed.

Last time

YOU

LIED
You're ignored you are dismissed.

typical of you, due to your narcissistic personality disorder. Anyone you deem to threaten your opinion, regardless of the facts presented, is summarily dismissed, because your personality disorder prevents anything from contradicting you, even facts.

Judge Malihi will render a decision,meaning he has not, meaning the thread title is a lie but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling. again, an indication that no ruling has been made, making the thread title a lie

There is no timetable for the decision again, an indication that no ruling has been made, making the thread title a lie, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.

Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

FINALLY!

An outright admission that the thread title is a lie!

Wow.. I didn't think you had it in you. I might have to pos rep you on that post, for manning up and admitting to being a fucking liar. Way to go:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Because you can't stand (never have) being called out and demonstrated for yet another fail.

I would think after the dozens of fails you have here, you would learn. But . . . .

Obama is on the ballot. :lol: In Georgia. And in North Carolina. And in your home town. :lol:

This coming from the biggest liberal here complains against me means nothing.

Son how about stepping up to the plate and knock me down. You can;t and never will.

This coming from the biggest liberal here complains against me means nothing.

Son how about stepping up to the plate and knock me down. You can;t and never will.

A deflection from you, a lie from you, and . . . gasp . . . your OP is still fail.

Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.

I think Obama should show up at the hearing......nothing will humiliate the Republicans more or enrage the voters more

Just thought I'd add a couple of more links which state this issue has not been resolved yet, which of course makes the OP statement completely false :

Ledger-Enquirer.com | 01/26/2012 | Update: Judge weighs arguments in Barack Obama ballot dispute; Orly Taitz involved

No Obama in court, no ‘birther' ruling *| ajc.com

Judge Considers Whether to Keep Obama on Ballot

EDIT : Didn't see bigreb admit his mistake while I was posting this.
The judge made a decision but the final say is the Secretary of state.

Forum List

Back