Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

After further review I will make a correction
I don't know if this was released before or after.
Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.
So Georgia's Secretary of State has the final say.

But he did give obama's attorney a warning about not showing up.
Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Mableton News

I think Obama should show up at the hearing......nothing will humiliate the Republicans more or enrage the voters more

I was just thinking he shouldn't waste a single breath of air on any of it. These birthers are lunatics and Orly Taitz is the biggest lunatic of all. She's dying to come face to face with Obama. The more he ignores her, the more pissed off she will get.

And IF Obama is denied eligibility on the Georgia ballot through some freaky twist of lunatic fate, he didn't carry Georgia during the 2008 election... I kinda doubt he would carry Georgia in November.....

........unless the Republican candidate is so incredibly terrible....

hmm......

That's a common reaction among Dictators. ;)

Hey....Sherman did it

This could be Obamas version of Gone with the Wind

Exactly.

Savings..... "Gone With The Wind".

Liberty...... "Gone With The Wind".

Free Will..... "Gone With The Wind".

Property Rights are next. ;)

LOL. You fellows are just about a hoot. Why don't you move to Somolia and enjoy the kind of freedom you crave so badly.

I think Obama should show up at the hearing......nothing will humiliate the Republicans more or enrage the voters more

I was just thinking he shouldn't waste a single breath of air on any of it. These birthers are lunatics and Orly Taitz is the biggest lunatic of all. She's dying to come face to face with Obama. The more he ignores her, the more pissed off she will get.

And IF Obama is denied eligibility on the Georgia ballot through some freaky twist of lunatic fate, he didn't carry Georgia during the 2008 election... I kinda doubt he would carry Georgia in November.....

hmm......

oh if this holds other states can follow and do the same thing.

Hey....Sherman did it

Exactly.

Property Rights are already gone. The SCOTUS made sure of that. The Government can now take your land through eminent domain not just for Public Works Projects, but to Raise the Tax base by selling your land to a Condo Develop or Walmart.

Anyone who thinks they actually own their land is a fool, if the government or some Government officials Brother in law, Wants your land, they will take it.

Hey....Sherman did it

Exactly.

Property Rights are already gone. The SCOTUS made sure of that. The Government can now take your land through eminent domain not just for Public Works Projects, but to Raise the Tax base by selling your land to a Condo Develop or Walmart.

Anyone who thinks they actually own their land is a fool, if the government or some Government officials Brother in law, Wants your land, they will take it.

True that happen with Bushes appointed supreme court didn't it?

hmm......

LOL...last time I heard of someone from a major party being kept off a state's ballot was Lincoln. Obama would be in fine company on that one.

Exactly.

um no president has ever appointed an entire supreme Court, but yes it has Bush Appointees on it? Your Point? I have never said I agreed with Bush on his Appointments, or much of anything for that matter.

It Really does not matter who did it, it's done, and it wont be undone. With the death of Property rights comes the Death of any illusion of Freedom that was left. This Big government Nanny State given to us by Both Republican and Democrat Leadership over Generations leads only to Authoritarian Rule eventually.

Hey....Sherman did it

Exactly.

LOL. You fellows are just about a hoot. Why don't you move to Somolia and enjoy the kind of freedom you crave so badly.

Ameritopia, Love It Or Leave It! Good One!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Embarrass Our Fearless Ambiguous Leader and We Will Throw You Under The Bus!

In Ameritopia You Are Always Free To Agree With Our Administrative Platform!

um no president has ever appointed an entire supreme Court, but yes it has Bush Appointees on it? You Point? I have never said I agreed with Bush on his Appointments, or much of anything for that matter.

It Really does not matter who did it, it's done, and it wont be undone. With the death of Property rights comes the Death of any illusion of Freedom that was left. This Big government Nanny State given to us by Both Republican and Democrat Leadership over Generations leads only to Authoritarian Rule eventually.

What I meant to say was it happened while bush was president. He did appoint one or two justices before that ruling.

Judge Malihi will render a decision, but the final say comes down to the Secretary of State. A spokesman in Brian Kemp's office said the secretary will review the entire case, including the judge's findings, and make a ruling.

There is no timetable for the decision, but Secretary Kemp's office expects it will come before the March 6th primary date.

Last week, Judge Malihi ordered the President to appear at Thursday's hearing, but his attorney Michael Jablonski said he would not be there. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote to Jablonski on Wednesday that if Obama and his attorney don't show up, "you do so at your own peril."

He'd probably end up being charged with Contempt of Court. Not a good idea, RW. Does Georgia still have chain gangs? :eek:

He'd probably end up being charged with Contempt of Court. Not a good idea, RW. Does Georgia still have chain gangs? :eek:

Yes they do

Forum List

Back