Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

I see I made your fan club again :lol: I will repeat it until you answer it.

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative.

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?

(my guess is you will continue to deny, or avoid answering that question, because your narcissistic personality disorder simply prevents you from being honest with anyone... especially yourself.)

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative.

(my guess is you will continue to deny, or avoid answering that question, because your narcissistic personality disorder simply prevents you from being honest with anyone... especially yourself.)

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post and I have been here almost two years. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post and I have been here almost two years. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Unless you flat out state that your thread title is the truth, we will consider it an admission on your part that it is in fact a lie.

Please... feel free to continue to whine like a little bitch that you've been here longer than me. It amuses me.

I see I made your fan club again :lol: I will repeat it until you answer it.

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

I answered you already and another has responded how about checking those replies out.

Unless you flat out state that your thread title is the truth, we will consider it an admission on your part that it is in fact a lie.

Please... feel free to continue to whine like a little bitch that you've been here longer than me. It amuses me.

You are lying if you say I am whining. Thanks for making me feel worthy to be a conservative that obama would send someone to attack me \

I answered you already and another has responded how about checking those replies out.

You answered about the possibility of him being off in the future... NOT that he is indeed off NOW, as your lie of a thread title states.

If Georgia keeps Obama off the ballot, Obama should just invade them.

Last time

I have already answered you and another has answered you.

This whole Birther nonsense helps the President. It helps to paint the GOP as a party full of wackos.

Yup. The funniest thing about winger whackos on both ends is that they don't realize how much damage they do to their own side. They're so full of themselves that they constantly shoot themselves in the foot and they don't even know it.

Gotta love it!

Forum List

Back