Obama omits 'under god' in ken burns Gettysburg address

obama is a slimey POS, there's no way around it. In his lame duck presiduncey he's comfortable in exposing himself.

Documentary . Hope to have a link soon

You know, I don't have a problem with O's atheism but I do have a problem with him pushing it on others, and in the most manipulative and secretive way, in which he is doing that and everything else to undermine America's traditions in favor of all things, Muslim. :eusa_hand:

Obama went to Marquette or done other Jesuit school and they covered up the crucifixes

Documentary . Hope to have a link soon

You know, I don't have a problem with O's atheism but I do have a problem with him pushing it on others, and in the most manipulative and secretive way, in which he is doing that and everything else to undermine America's traditions in favor of all things, Muslim. :eusa_hand:

I agree, plus Obama's not attending the 150 year anniversary is inexcusable!

Another nice avatar by the way. :cool:

obama is a slimey POS, there's no way around it. In his lame duck presiduncey he's comfortable in exposing himself.

because he's not a "clinger" :eusa_pray: like you rw'ers generally are? 1 in 5 people are Atheists now asswipe. Deal w/ it :boohoo:

because he's not a "clinger" :eusa_pray: like you rw'ers generally are? 1 in 5 people are Atheists now asswipe. Deal w/ it :boohoo:

Stop that lie now. Being skeptical or free thinking or agnostic is not atheistic.

Atheists make up less than 5% of the population.

He chose not to read it. Only possibility was burns gave him a different version than the other people who read it which I highly doubt

obama is a low life piece of rat shit. He has no right to be president of the United State of America. His filthy muslim ass belongs in prison. Him simply speaking the words of the Gettysburg Address is an insult, he soils it with his disgusting mouth.

I doubt America will ever have a worse president.

butt hurt rw nutter post of the day
There's millions upon millions of Americans that hate that sons a bitches guts, and the list is growing.

But you go right on ahead and keep supporting that filthy piece of rat shit, that just tells us what kind of a filthy piece of rat shit you are too... dick for brains dumbass mother fucking commie puss ball.

Last edited:
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for lies about Obama.

This one takes the cake though -
Obama went to Marquette or done other Jesuit school and they covered up the crucifixes

Way to go steviegurl.

Tissue? :( :rofl:

obama is a low life piece of rat shit. He has no right to be president of the United State of America. His filthy muslim ass belongs in prison. Him simply speaking the words of the Gettysburg Address is an insult, he soils it with his disgusting mouth.

I doubt America will ever have a worse president.

butt hurt rw nutter post of the day
There's millions upon millions of Americans that hate that sons a bitches guts, and the list is growing.

But you go right on ahead and keep supporting that filthy piece of rat shit, that just tells us what kind of a filthy piece of rat shit you are too... dick for brains dumbass mother fucking commie puss ball.

Forum List

Back