Obama omits 'under god' in ken burns Gettysburg address

What claptrap, lol.

Yes, there is no authority except that which is allowed to be in authority by God.

But that doesn't change the fact that we are supposed to speak against tyrants, and we are honor bound to strive to do the right thing, including our duty in politics.

Currently, our duty is to continue to fight corruption and evil. Satan is also allowed to reign, currently, at God's behest. That doesn't mean we are supposed to throw in with him.

None of this superstitious nonsense addresses the fact that the ‘under god’ accusation is a lie contrived by the partisan right.

Because the AP was around back then?

Because the AP was around back then?

really

you really need to ask that question

--LOL

the answer is yes

in started in the 1840s

but feel free to look it up for the exact date

Thank you...that's all I wanted to know.

Don't know why it matters but ...
>> Associated Press is a not-for-profit news cooperative formed in the spring of 1846 by five daily newspapers in New York City to share the cost of transmitting news of the Mexican-American War by boat, horse express and telegraph. (Wiki) <<

Bunch o' damn communists.

obama is omitting God from the whole nation. It's one of his goals. It's a wonder he didn't insert his own name.

obama is omitting God from the whole nation. It's one of his goals. It's a wonder he didn't insert his own name.

^ Sure looks like Katzdogz isn't happy unless she feels persecuted.

Strictly speaking, "omitting God from the nation" was accomplished in the First Amendment. Two centuries ago.

Perhaps what's being "omitted" is the campaign to insert Her.

Just sayin'.

Strictly speaking, "omitting God from the nation" was accomplished in the First Amendment. Two centuries ago.

Just sayin'.

God wasn't omitted from the nation. Yet another dishonest lie told by progressive anti-Christian fascists.

What claptrap, lol.

Yes, there is no authority except that which is allowed to be in authority by God.

But that doesn't change the fact that we are supposed to speak against tyrants, and we are honor bound to strive to do the right thing, including our duty in politics.

Currently, our duty is to continue to fight corruption and evil. Satan is also allowed to reign, currently, at God's behest. That doesn't mean we are supposed to throw in with him.

None of this superstitious nonsense addresses the fact that the ‘under god’ accusation is a lie contrived by the partisan right.

What "under God" accusation? Elaborate.

I know you won't. Because you're doing what you do...lurking around the edges of the topic and the conversation, alluding to things, implying untruths... but never actually saying anything.

Just sayin'.

God wasn't omitted from the nation. Yet another dishonest lie told by progressive anti-Christian fascists.

Right. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" omits nothing.

:cuckoo:

How does that remove religion from the nation?

What that does is make it impossible for the nation to restrict religion. Which was the purpose.

Yet another from the pig who hides behind a rock, tossing negs and closing off any avenue of response, so we'll just do it right here...

koshergrl said:
Hi, you have received -4249 reputation points from koshergrl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re a liar. Nailed in the thread about the armed protest.

Regards,
koshergrl

Note: This is an automated message.

No lie, that's the First Amendment. I'm not surprised it's unfamiliar to you.

I like it when you send one of these. It lets me know I scored and you have nothing to return. Well, not 'lets me know' but confirms. :thup:

Are you also known as Allie Parsons btw?

Negging the First Amendment. It was only a matter of time I guess... this is even better than getting negged for allowing wild turkeys to cross the road.

Cowardly dumb shit.

Shows what you know. I routinely neg lying pissants. It gives an obvious sign of their zero credibility.

And I didn't say you lied about the first amendment..though you did. I said I nailed you for lying in another thread. Again you show you lack comprehension skills.

Yet another from the pig who hides behind a rock, tossing negs and closing off any avenue of response, so we'll just do it right here...

koshergrl said:
Hi, you have received -4249 reputation points from koshergrl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re a liar. Nailed in the thread about the armed protest.

Regards,
koshergrl

Note: This is an automated message.

No lie, that's the First Amendment. I'm not surprised it's unfamiliar to you.

I like it when you send one of these. It lets me know I scored and you have nothing to return. Well, not 'lets me know' but confirms. :thup:

Are you also known as Allie Parsons btw?

Negging the First Amendment. It was only a matter of time I guess... this is even better than getting negged for allowing wild turkeys to cross the road.

Cowardly dumb shit.

Lolol...nothing cowardly at all about a little negging.

It gives me pleasure, because I get ineffectual spasms like this:

reputation_neg.gif
Obama omits 'under god'... 11-23-2013 11:18 AM Pogo Go fuck yourself.

Just sayin'.

The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment omits from the Nation the arrogance, ignorance, fear, and hate common among many theists.

Theists remain at liberty to practice their arrogance, ignorance, fear, and hate, but they are not at liberty to seek to codify it.

Just sayin'.

The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment omits from the Nation the arrogance, ignorance, fear, and hate common among many theists.

Theists remain at liberty to practice their arrogance, ignorance, fear, and hate, but they are not at liberty to seek to codify it.

:eusa_whistle: What is it exactly that's motivating you? The Founders sought to remove the Dogma of competing Religions from Government, Not Value, Principle, or Ideal. No One is hurt by ethics.

:eusa_whistle: What is it exactly that's motivating you? The Founders sought to remove the Dogma of competing Religions from Government, Not Value, Principle, or Ideal. No One is hurt by ethics.

Ethics don't require religion.

Ethics don't require religion.

Oh now he's gone and done it. Brought up the E-word.

Your move, Koshergrrrrrrr.... Intense just said the U.S. government is "unethical".
Whatcha gonna do about it?

:popcorn:

Ohio State University Marching Band

check it out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnDAh66H98#t=281]The Ohio State University Marching Band: Gettysburg Address (Nov. 23, 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back