Obama plans birthday bash with 500 guests amid COVID concerns

You love being a slave to the Elite, don’t you
I have the dumbdog on ignore, but can you imagine how they hate the rich CEO's of the United States, but defend their rich prog masters almost to rabid responses? They are such stupid people, to no see how the elites just dont give a damn about their voters...Yeah, the say they do, but the actions speak otherwise...

sounds like someone is a fucking hypocrite.....
Nothing hypocritical about it. It's going to be outside, and nobody is allowed without testing and vaccination. You're whining about nothing again, just like you whined about Hunter Biden.

Nothing hypocritical about it. It's going to be outside, and nobody is allowed without testing and vaccination. You're whining about nothing again, just like you whined about Hunter Biden.
so the hypocrite is now twisting to suit the low mentality mind....good luck w/that
btw, i don't whine...you do enough of that when nobody agrees with you.....

so the hypocrite is now twisting to suit the low mentality mind....good luck w/that
btw, i don't whine...you do enough of that when nobody agrees with you.....
People like Rabiddog, whine how it is unfair that rich people have more money that prog slaves, then want the government to tax the shit out of the rich, while people like the brown turd use the taxes to enrich themselves, and dumbass dog just lets it happen. You just cant get more stupid than a prog slave..

Now, Barack and Michelle are inviting 475 big-name guests to a 60th b-day blowout for the 44th US president, who was born on Aug. 4, 1961.

Where is that congressman who was concerned about Guam tipping over now when we need him? I know you right-wingers just don't care.

Remember, we are all in this pandemic together.
Obama is having a little birthday bash during the China virus pandemic. About 600 guests and staff will be attending, including a host of Hollywood actors.

It is a shame that a tidal wave couldnt happen at the most opportune time. Right up Martha's vine yard ass..

Forum List

Back