Obama politicizes Texas shootings

How would the Democrats be able to impose their gun ban?
Who would turn in their guns?

Last edited:
Come on Barry you controlled both chambers and didn’t do a dang thing
I swear this guy has the IQ of my golf handicap

Obama Uses Texas Church Massacre To Call For Fewer Guns
We all politicize it. Every shooting, every time.

Yes. It's true. And, with the increase in shootings over the past 50 years, I think it's a worthy debate. I for one believe in expansion of carry laws by the citizenry vs. the expansion of restricting gun laws. Why? Because those that lean towards more restricting and banning have not figured out how reducing legal rights to guns is going to stop people who are using guns illegally to commit shootings. In areas of this country where some of the most restrictive gun laws are in place (e.g. Chicago), there are are more murders and other crimes with illegal guns.

Yes. It's true. And, with the increase in shootings over the past 50 years, I think it's a worthy debate. I for one believe in expansion of carry laws by the citizenry vs. the expansion of restricting gun laws. Why? Because those that lean towards more restricting and banning have not figured out how reducing legal rights to guns is going to stop people who are using guns illegally to commit shootings. In areas of this country where some of the most restrictive gun laws are in place (e.g. Chicago), there are are more murders and other crimes with illegal guns.

According to your logic - we should get rid of all traffic laws like stop signs and speed limits. Then, we can all live like Mad Max on the highways. Wouldn't that be fun?

v1.aDsxMjEwOTY7ajsxNzUwNjsxMjAwOzQ5Mjg7MzI4MA

Nobody 'politicizes' gun violence at this point. Gun violence was politicized long ago. It's a political issue from the moment it happens.

Whose legal right to a gun is reduced if you require private sellers to do background checks on purchasers?

According to your logic - we should get rid of all traffic laws like stop signs and speed limits. Then, we can all live like Mad Max on the highways. Wouldn't that be fun?

Better revisit that assessment. Your analysis is not a 1:1 mapping.

Whose legal right to a gun is reduced if you require private sellers to do background checks on purchasers?

I'm all for background checks. It's a form of profiling and monitoring, and it works. More background checks and expansion of carry; concealed or open. Keep guns out of the wrong hands. Ultimately, guns stop guns.

Every time a gun massacre happens that isn't from Muslims the right is like "can't talk about this, don't talk about it".

The problem is that this happens all the time. If you couldn't talk about guns within 24 hours of someone being shot in the US you'd never be able to talk about guns ever. And how fucking convenient would that be for the right?

Yes all you government god lackeys would not survive in such a world!

Forum List

Back