Obama pollsters see big red flags for trump...but

Either Christie or Nikki would have a better chance of winning. But choosing anyone other than trump would be a nig mistake for the repubs. He will destroy whomever is chosen...and they know it. It is a bad spot for them, but they created the monster.
No you created the monster jimboliar, and now the independents are jumping your sinking ship to vote Trump. Nikki will be the VP though nice call.
Dunkin Donuts couldn't get 2 votes even with your cheating enterprise behind him.

Either Christie or Nikki would have a better chance of winning. But choosing anyone other than trump would be a nig mistake for the repubs. He will destroy whomever is chosen...and they know it. It is a bad spot for them, but they created the monster.

Everyone wants Trump.
Pick someone else.
Everyone wants Trump.
Pick someone else, please, oh god, please, please, please, please.

You should pick someone that no one wants.

Why?
Oh please, please, please, please.

No you created the monster jimboliar, and now the independents are jumping your sinking ship to vote Trump. Nikki will be the VP though nice call.
Dunkin Donuts couldn't get 2 votes even with your cheating enterprise behind him.

I would not bet on Nikki for vp.

Nikki is Briben with an extra hole. NOBODY wants that leading this shit show.

Christie couldn't get 3 votes at an NRA convention. Unlikable, morbidly obese and an unhealthy hatred for the man that was overwhelmingly elected to POTUS twice is not a winning trifecta. He needs to stay on his 7 dozen donut diet and probably join the lincoln project.... they like to touch boys, eat shit, and snivel about Pres Trump... he'd fit right in.... so to speak.
Good points
1694028518183.png
1694028552283.png

Definitely more believable than Trump’s NFTs where they couldn’t even get the head sizes right! :auiqs.jpg:
Artistic license?

But yeah - mass murderers like Obama are waaaaay sexier than lesser crims like Trump.

I'm just telling you it would be hard to blame Nikki Haley for what Trump did.

And Christie is a great debater. Master Debater. He's a masterdebater.
Give me 5 minutes with Christie and I'll have him crying on national television.

Forum List

Back