Obama promised to heal the nation, bridge the racial divide and transcend petty polit

The reality of a black man occupying the White House motivated American racists to come out of the woodwork. Thus Obama has widened the race divide. Got it.

The President of the United States is a black man. We are more racially divided now than we were 60 years ago when black people could not vote.....let alone run for dog catcher.

Got it.

And look at us now. It's like we teleported back to the 70's.

And after Republicans tried SO hard to work with Obama all these years too.

More like the way he constantly rubs our collective faces in shit.

No working with such a peckerwood, that much is sure.

How DARE President Obama defend himself and fight back when he's under attack.

Translation: He SHO 'nuff is uppity talkin' back like gat.

ya do know he is elected to lead and the bucks stops here dont ya?

The reality of a black man occupying the White House motivated American racists to come out of the woodwork. Thus Obama has widened the race divide. Got it.

Really????

Obama simply proved that even black people can be racists. He said it when he decided to get involved in the Trayvan Martin shooting, and the time he called his grandmother a "Typical White". And let's not forget the time he called those cops stupid when all they were doing is their jobs when somebody called them reporting a burglary and the colored professor started screaming racism. Obama didn't wait to hear the particulars, he already assumed the cops were racist.

One thing that this has done is opened everyone's eyes. Most African-Americans that we used to love in movies, TV, and in the music industry hate the color of white people's skins.

Oprah, Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Jamie Foxx, Spike Lee, the list goes on and on. Obama is just like them. He always picks a racist church so he can listen to stories about slavery and oppression.......even though he nor none of his relatives ever experienced it themselves. But people that hate need an excuse for their hatred. It makes it easier to live with themselves.

Last edited:

Under attack?

Who do you think constantly sets the agenda for the public discourse?

It sure as shit isn't us.

I didnt miss anything, we were doing fine as a nation healing so well, you do remember all the american flags flown after 9/11 ? dont you? Reagen, GHB, Clinton and Bush jr. was doing an ok job of building us together and not apart like Obama is doing politcaly.

You can't equate American flags flown after 9/11 with Our Nation "healing" politically! That's silly, because soon after that, your right wing cohorts started blaming Clinton and the "libruls!" for 9/11 and the inverse was true as well. :lol:
How did those aforementioned Presidents "build us together"? How is President Obama allegedly making us "apart"?

well I do live in the real world and watch the news. and do remember when Clinton was getting impeached , he was on the phone with newt talking about how to make the U.S.A. strong. where as when the fiscal cliff was happening by all reports, Obama was on vacation in Hawaii........

LOL, thanks for the laugh! Where your citation for that? Secondly all that demonstrates is Clinton trying to save his own ass. Was President Obama not available by phone? In short, your answer is pretty lacking.

Under attack?

Who do you think constantly sets the agenda for the public discourse?

It sure as shit isn't us.

Yeah, and you can't stand it!

Really????

Obama simply proved that even black people can be racists. He said it when he decided to get involved in the Trayvan Martin shooting, and the time he called his grandmother a "Typical White".

One thing that this has done is opened everyone's eyes. Most African-Americans that we used to love in movies, TV, and in the music industry hate the color of white people's skins.

Oprah, Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Jamie Foxx, Spike Lee, the list goes on and on. Obama is just like them. He always picks a racist church so he can listen to stories about slavery and oppression.......even though he nor none of his relatives ever experienced it themselves. But people that hate need an excuse for their hatred. It makes it easier to live with themselves.

Let me guess.....you don't hate anyone. Right?

dude sorry to break your bubble, but politicaly obama divided the hell out of us. never seen it like it before. socialy it just us evolving and not caring who people are. and oh yea I was born in 65.

How are we any more politically divided today than we were before? Have you ever watched news clips from the Civil Rights struggles in the 1960's? Those people were pretty politically divided. How do you rectify the fact that "many different racial and social groups came together to vote for and support President Obama"? I was born in 66.........
You are not busting any 'bubble", I welcome the discussion and debate. :)

Did you miss the 1990's with Bill Clinton and the attacks that were perpetrated against him and his wife by the right wingers? There was a lot of political animosity there as well.

I didnt miss anything, we were doing fine as a nation healing so well, you do remember all the american flags flown after 9/11 ? dont you? Reagen, GHB, Clinton and Bush jr. was doing an ok job of building us together and not apart like Obama is doing politcaly.

It takes two to dance. The far right continues as a wall flower.

Pretty tough to judge Obama when the opposing party has proudly blocked so much of what he wanted to do.

That said, my biggest disappointment of his administration has been his absolute refusal to challenge American blacks on issues like black-on-black crime, fatherless children and the critical role of parents in education. Hell, at this point I'd have been satisfied if Michelle had done it. But no, all we've gotten is the standard fairness/victimhood platitudes.

This President is by far -- and not even close -- the most-equipped chief executive this country has ever had on this topic, and unfortunately he has clearly chosen to vote "present".

Pretty tough to judge Obama when the opposing party has proudly blocked so much of what he wanted to do.

That said, my biggest disappointment of his administration has been his absolute refusal to challenge American blacks on issues like black-on-black crime, fatherless children and the critical role of parents in education. Hell, at this point I'd have been satisfied if Michelle had done it. But no, all we've gotten is the standard fairness/victimhood platitudes.

This President is by far -- and not even close -- the most-equipped chief executive this country has ever had on this topic, and unfortunately he has clearly chosen to vote "present".

Not exactly.

Obama has tough-love message for African-Americans | Reuters

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/16/us/politics/15cnd-obama.html?_r=0

Last edited:
OP- and he did, for anyone with their eyes and minds open. Hint, not many of the greedy idiot rich, the bought off, or the dupes....enough though, and more all the time...

Politicians should really stop promising to "heal" this or that, or to "bridge the divide" between A and B. It just never works out for them. If a president can keep the country strong and secure, allow the economy to grow, and let the people be free and prosperous that's good enough for me.

Forum List

Back