Obama qualified to use the "n-word" as a black or disqualified as a white?

He proved a long time ago that he can do what the fuck he wants, with zero repercussion or consequence.

He can use any freakin' words he wants.

I don't like the word, I don't and won't use it, but that's just me.

Well, I do wish people wouldn't use the word "titillate", because it makes me giggle and throws me off track.

isnt there a word that sounds like N*******R that people get fired for if they say it on the air, even though it is not related to N*****R?

Mr. Obama said. "And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public.
Obama uses N-word in discussing racism - CBS News

Sure sure it is in "context"???

Why are you so afraid to post it in context? What he said is true and its a truth we all need to face up to and deal with.

Well, maybe not all of us.

"Racism, we are not cured of it," Mr. Obama said. "And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say n****r in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."

What a disgusting man that is our President

just keeps stir stir stirring the shit pot

You racist cracker cockroaches here didn't have a problem with Rick (oops) Perry's ranch name. Nor do you have a problem with your fellow cockroaches using cutsey variations on the word here.

Proof that what President Obama said is true.

We'll be cured when that race hustling ugly human being leaves our Presidency.

Never let dead bodies go to waste for their own agendas

I am glad to see that oblama's proclamation of using a word as not being nice, upsets the haters so much...

Mr. Obama said. "And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public.
Obama uses N-word in discussing racism - CBS News

Sure sure it is in "context"???

Why are you so afraid to post it in context? What he said is true and its a truth we all need to face up to and deal with.

Well, maybe not all of us.

"Racism, we are not cured of it," Mr. Obama said. "And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say n****r in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."
let us know when Obama goes on a rant when whites are the victims and blacks the perps

Never let dead bodies go to waste. this from the organization that covered up for a woman faking she was a Black person. they can start with this hate group the NAACP

snip:
NAACP President: 'We Have to Allocate Resources to Address These Hate Groups'
By Susan Jones | June 22, 2015 | 7:31 AM EDT
AddThis Sharing
88.8K1
Shares
FacebookTwitterMore
brooks.jpg

NAACP President Cornell Williams Brooks (AP File Photo)
(CNSNews.com) - The nation must address the "atmosphere of hate" and the "moral ugliness in our midst," NAACP President Cornell William Brooks said on Sunday.
ALL of it here:
NAACP President We Have to Allocate Resources to Address These Hate Groups
And that will take money, he indicated: "We have to allocate resources to address these hate groups and these hate crimes," Brooks told CBS'S "Face the Nation."

Brooks noted that the murder of nine people in a Charleston Church last week may have happened in mere moments, "but it came into being over some time."

Forum List

Back