Obama Rally Draws 100,000 in Missouri

no it isn't. all your experience informs every single thing you do in life- if you had more experience you'd know that.

This is nonsense. People with more experience think that experience is so important, because they want to feel better than other people. This is why people who are athletic value athletics, people who are intelligent value intelligence, and people who are good at art value artistic skills. Its a way of feeling better about yourself, nothing more.

i apologize for cavilling about your mom's illness; it was shameful of me.
as i said in an earlier post, i'm glad she recovered.

It was, but thanks for the apology. I'm not really sensitive about it now, it was 10 years ago and shes fine now.

Congrats, you might have experience in a ton of useless shit thats not relevant to whats being discussed. Hence why its bad to avoid such stereotypes.

And the Army is not a NGO. NGO=Non-governmental organization.

Sorry larkinn, it's not a stereotype.

Experience is the sum of experiences. The more experiences - the more experience.

You have a couple experiences I don't have, I have a slew that you don't have, because I have lived longer and had more time to experience things.

The older one is the more experience one has.

Why is this so difficult for you to grasp? It is a well known fact.

This is nonsense. People with more experience think that experience is so important, because they want to feel better than other people. This is why people who are athletic value athletics, people who are intelligent value intelligence, and people who are good at art value artistic skills. Its a way of feeling better about yourself, nothing more.

It was, but thanks for the apology. I'm not really sensitive about it now, it was 10 years ago and shes fine now.

you're welcome.

you're completely wrong about experience, but you'll figure it out someday.

when you've had more experience.

Sorry larkinn, it's not a stereotype.

Yes, actually it is.

Experience is the sum of experiences. The more experiences - the more experience.

Experience in general, is useless. Experience in particulars is useful. Take all the experience you have as a trucker, in the army, whatever, and come to one class with me. You will have no idea whats going on. Why? Because all your experience combined, in aggregate, is useless when it comes to this particular situation.

You have a couple experiences I don't have, I have a slew that you don't have, because I have lived longer and had more time to experience things.

The older one is the more experience one has.

Why is this so difficult for you to grasp? It is a well known fact.

Actually its a widely held opinion.

you're welcome.

you're completely wrong about experience, but you'll figure it out someday.

when you've had more experience.

I doubt it. I'm introspective enough not to value things based solely on how good I am at them.

Ergo...the older one is, the more experience they have.

Not to interrupt this conversation between you two, but could you tell my 13 yo daughter that please? ;)

I keep telling her I know EVERYTHING and what's best for her lol!

(but she doesn't believe me,,,,,)

Not to interrupt this conversation between you two, but could you tell my 13 yo daughter that please? ;)

I keep telling her I know EVERYTHING and what's best for her lol!

(but she doesn't believe me,,,,,)

Your kidding, right? Sorry, your on your own. I can't even convince a 24 year old. :D

more proof what a punk asshole and liar you are

How am I a punk asshole and liar?

The USMB DiveCon Anger Management Fund! (Otherwise known as the USMBDCAM fund) :D

Don't worry DiveCon! With time and patience, you will one day be a peaceful person!

We don't want you to be like this:

$138roadrage_sm.jpg

Which may, or may NOT, be useful in any given situation.

Sorry, that wasn't the premise you were arguing. Remember?

They just razz you because you don't have much life experience on which to base you opinions. Had I been you, I would have never revealed my young age on a message board. But, alas, with age comes wisdom. :badgrin:

People who judge others based on things like this only show their own ignorance.

Uhhhh...ring, ring...hello...this was all about your complaints about judging people based on their life experience, remember?

Try to keep up will you.

No, my complaint was with judging people based on their AGE. Something that one has as much as choice over as ones gender, or race.

Nice try tho.

Last edited:
Sorry, that wasn't the premise you were arguing. Remember?

Nice try tho.

They just razz you because you don't have much life experience on which to base you opinions

See, the problem is that if we were talking about gay marriage, or gay adoption, you might "razz" me because I am younger and "don't have much life experience on which to base my[sic] opinions". But yet, despite that, in that context, I have infinitely more experience than you, despite my age.

Hence my point, which I've made several times, which you seem unable to comprehend.

See, the problem is that if we were talking about gay marriage, or gay adoption, you might "razz" me because I am younger and "don't have much life experience on which to base my[sic] opinions". But yet, despite that, in that context, I have infinitely more experience than you, despite my age.

Hence my point, which I've made several times, which you seem unable to comprehend.

i'm sorry. you are the one who has missed the point; indeed you've gone out of your way to take offense with anyone who disagrees with you.

you'll grow out of it.

i'm sorry. you are the one who has missed the point; indeed you've gone out of your way to take offense with anyone who disagrees with you.

No, actually I haven't. I didn't even take offense when you decided to be an ass about my mom. But thanks for your commentary from the sidelines with snarky comments such as:

you'll grow out of it.

They have all been, oh so valuable.

Forum List

Back