Obama: religious schools block lasting peace in Northern Ireland

Only the Haredi Jews preach extremism. They have been denounced by the rest of Judaism. A little tidbit.

Wrong. Many Orthodox Jews believe in and preach extremism and bigotry towards non-Jews.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews call other Jews "Goys" simply because they use profanity.

Ive hearrd Orthodox Jews say that when the Messiah comes, all Gentiles will be slaves to the Jews.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews say that the Germans are the descendents of the Amalakites and are too be forever punished.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews say that blacks are the descendents of Ham and Cain, and are forever punished by God and have the mark of Cain.

It goes on and on.

Are you serious?

"I've heard" does not qualify as a substantive explanation. Prove it. Your bigoted interpretation of the Jewish people is proof enough you have no idea what you're talking about. Only seriously malinformed individuals such as yourself give in to social stereotypes of other people.

But, but, but... there are "extremists on all sides", right?

I have Gentile friends and family members who I love. Why do you hate Jews? Are you jealous of Jewish achievement? Is if because of your communist ideology that you hate minority groups that don't fall in line?

Why do you hate Gentiles? Why do you believe its ok for Rabbis to say that the sole purpose Gentiles exist is to serve and work for Jews?

Is it because you believe in Jewish Supremacy and that non-Jews were created to make you happy?

I knew I couldn't expect any honesty from you. Perhaps hating Jews gives you some sense of purpose in life. Sad.

Just ignore him/her. I've studied the Jewish faith for a long time. As far as I know, the Haredi Jews are the only extremist sect I know of. It does not permeate to other Jews. He's probably had his nose in too much Montesquieu related material, such as the Protocols.

Wrong. Many Orthodox Jews believe in and preach extremism and bigotry towards non-Jews.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews call other Jews "Goys" simply because they use profanity.

Ive hearrd Orthodox Jews say that when the Messiah comes, all Gentiles will be slaves to the Jews.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews say that the Germans are the descendents of the Amalakites and are too be forever punished.

Ive heard Orthodox Jews say that blacks are the descendents of Ham and Cain, and are forever punished by God and have the mark of Cain.

It goes on and on.

Are you serious?

"I've heard" does not qualify as a substantive explanation. Prove it. Your bigoted interpretation of the Jewish people is proof enough you have no idea what you're talking about. Only seriously malinformed individuals such as yourself give in to social stereotypes of other people.

But, but, but... there are "extremists on all sides", right?

Pfffft. Nah, hardly. You're all good, my friend. :)

Just ignore him/her. I've studied the Jewish faith for a long time. As far as I know, the Haredi Jews are the only extremist sect I know of. It does not permeate to other Jews. He's probably had his nose in too much Montesquieu related material, such as the Protocols.

Many Orthodox Jews are bigots. Not all.

Just like not all religious Muslims are bigots.

But there is no doubt that the more religious one is, regardless of religion, the more extremist you likely are.

Its prejudiced and supremacist to argue that somehow, Jews are any different in this regard.

Somehow, for some reason, some Jews are very very sensitive to the idea that any of them are racist, bigots, or extremists.

In the book "The Myth of the Jewish Race", the author even argues that Jews are INCAPABLE of being racist, and to accuse Jews of racism is itself an act of anti-Semitism.

Such chutzpah!!!!

Many Orthodox Jews are bigots. Not all.

Just like not all religious Muslims are bigots.

But there is no doubt that the more religious one is, regardless of religion, the more extremist you likely are.

Its prejudiced and supremacist to argue that somehow, Jews are any different in this regard.

Somehow, for some reason, some Jews are very very sensitive to the idea that any of them are racist, bigots, or extremists.

In the book "The Myth of the Jewish Race", the author even argues that Jews are INCAPABLE of being racist, and to accuse Jews of racism is itself an act of anti-Semitism.

Such chutzpah!!!!

You're really close to getting negged. I can easily disprove any misnomers you have regarding the Jews. I ran into a pack of pro Palestinian liberals here where I'm from. I sent them all home crying. You are no different. You must have been reading The Protocols of The Elders of Zion, too.

אתה אידיוט

You're really close to getting negged. I can easily disprove any misnomers you have regarding the Jews. I ran into a pack of pro Palestinian liberals here where I'm from. I sent them all home crying. You are no different. You must have been reading The Protocols of The Elders of Zion, too.

אתה אידיוט

No, I don't read the Protocols, Mein Kamf, They Must Go, or any other racist trash.

Back to the OP.

Seperate catholic and protestant schools in Belfast and Londonderry only helps keep the people seperate. Obama was right.

US President Barack Obama has argued that Muslim schools are an impediment to the establishment of a lasting peace in Afghanistan.

Speaking to a crowd in Kabul, during a trip to Afghanistan for a summit meeting, Obama said that “segregated schools” block the path to full reconciliation. “If towns remain divided, if Muslims have their schools and buildings and Non-Muslims have theirs, if we can't see ourselves in one another, if fear or resentment are allowed to harden, that encourages division, it discourages co-operation," he said.

Actually that is not what happened. Mostly because Obama does not have the balls to stand up to the Islamic hardliners. What did happen is Obama goes to Northern Ireland and tells them they should close the Catholic Schools
The President tells Ireland they should close Catholic Schools because they divide the country.
This President is so two faced it is not funny.

Obama: religious schools block lasting peace in Northern Ireland : News Headlines - Catholic Culture
US President Barack Obama has argued that parochial schools are an impediment to the establishment of a lasting peace in Northern Ireland.

Speaking to a crowd in Belfast, during a trip to Northern Ireland for a G8 summit meeting, Obama said that “segregated schools” block the path to full reconciliation. “If towns remain divided, if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can't see ourselves in one another, if fear or resentment are allowed to harden, that encourages division, it discourages co-operation," he said.

More Parade Season that schools.

What about the 105 historically black colleges and universities we have in america that are almost exclusively black? If he opposes segregation why not scream about schools like Howard University right in DC?

Obama: 'If Catholics Have Their Schools and Buildings and Protestants Have Theirs ... That Encourages Division' | CNS News

June 19, 2013 - 12:36 PM

(CNSNews.com) - Likening religious schools to segregation--a racist system that forced blacks to attend different schools and use different facilities than whites in the American South--President Barack Obama told a town hall meeting for youth in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Monday that there should not be Catholic and Protestant schools because such schools cause division.

"Because issues like segregated schools and housing, lack of jobs and opportunity--symbols of history that are a source of pride for some and pain for others--these are not tangential to peace; they’re essential to it," said Obama. "If towns remain divided--if Catholics have their schools and buildings, and Protestants have theirs--if we can’t see ourselves in one another, if fear or resentment are allowed to harden, that encourages division. It discourages cooperation.

That bastard. Someone in Sinn Féin should blow him up! :evil:

Perhaps understanding the situation in Northern Ireland a little better would answer your questions.

You do know that Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland have been killing each other for hundreds of years, right?

im not seeing the racist statements.

He's wrong, but I don't see any racism.

CNS News, a hack right wing yellow journal which devoted SS used as his source for the OP, added the "racism" part, not Obama.

Last edited:
Perhaps Obama's comments have something to do with the fact Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other in Northern Ireland for hundreds of years...

Forum List

Back