Obama replaces the 50 states on the flag with his logo

I would feel comfortable wiping my ass with it and mailing it to Pennsylvania Avenue. Or marketing the image on toilet paper. Thank God the worthless fucker will be voted out in a few months

For you, stocking up on toilet paper is not going to help in your future dealings after November 6. Your going to be having the runs an awful lot and a soapy washcloth will be your friend for the next four years. Please don't let me hold you back from enjoying every last wipe.

Typical liberal reply. I've yet to hear one fucking liberal have anything intelligent to say. So please, keep drawing little pictures of your teeny weeny.

If Romney had done this, you would call him patriotic. You guys are too much.

No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.. Do you remember the 10th anniversary of 9.11 when MOOOCHELLE asked Obummer all that for a Damn flag.. Let me refresh your memory [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame] .. These people hate America.. But you are to blind to see it .. It is all about them not about what is best for America.

Hypocrite much?

foxnews-flag-obama.jpg

News Corpse » Fox News Is Very Upset About Flag Desecration – Sometimes:

American_TEA_Party_Flag_25.jpg

Tax+Activists+Hold+Tea+Party+Rally+Pleasanton+MS5UCr3q9JMl.jpg

a_teapot_in_american_flag_colors_card-p137263940620445256b26lp_400.jpg

burqa-350x585.jpg

rally12_i090907204958.jpg

a_teapot_in_american_flag_colors_dog_shirt-p155083312597068265bhfh0_400.jpg

american_flag.jpg

img_0677.jpg

star_tie_close1.jpg

0027-0402-0308-1115_american_flag_clothing_photo_photos_photographs.jpg

President Obama Desecrates US Flag: NOT - Page 4

Same tactic used by oppresive dictators since the begining of time...

Germany didn't have the Swastika before Hitler. He replaced the flag and demanded that allegiance be pledged to him personally.

Sort of like obama.

If Romney had done this, you would call him patriotic. You guys are too much.

No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.. Do you remember the 10th anniversary of 9.11 when MOOOCHELLE asked Obummer all that for a Damn flag.. Let me refresh your memory [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame] .. These people hate America.. But you are to blind to see it .. It is all about them not about what is best for America.

The truest words ever posted on this site... :clap2:

Last edited:
Do you guys complain when a hotter woman is wearing a flag bikini?

Odd I never hear that outrage,or we can always go with the fun one where bush signed the flag which is a no no..

Oh but remember obama doesn't want to talk about real issues....you know like this thread..

But....but....but......that's different!

These people are scumbags....yes, we have some of our own....I won't deny it. But these people think they have special license because they are conservatives...that they can say or do the most mean spirited, hateful shit and they shouldn't expect any blowback or response.

I hope that Karma punches them right in their fucking pie holes.

Romney has the Cayman Island's flag on his yacht.

No he doesn't. The yacht libs like to SAY is his yacht actually belongs to someone else. The yacht actually belongs to Gary Morse and the flag isn't of the Cayman Islands but Jamaica where the yacht is harbored. Romney doesn't have a yacht of his own to begin with. He even rents jet skis!

But never let the facts get in the way of a good liberal spin. There is almost no way to answer all democrat lies. They lie about absolutely everything.

These people are scumbags....yes, we have some of our own....I won't deny it. But these people think they have special license because they are conservatives...that they can say or do the most mean spirited, hateful shit and they shouldn't expect any blowback or response.

How many of these "flags" are by a presidential candidate intending to REPLACE the American flag?

Romney has the Cayman Island's flag on his yacht.

No he doesn't. The yacht libs like to SAY is his yacht actually belongs to someone else. The yacht actually belongs to Gary Morse and the flag isn't of the Cayman Islands but Jamaica where the yacht is harbored. Romney doesn't have a yacht of his own to begin with. He even rents jet skis!

But never let the facts get in the way of a good liberal spin. There is almost no way to answer all democrat lies. They lie about absolutely everything.

That's not a Jamacain flag in that picture.

I agree. I have never seen so much ignorance and hypocrisy in one place before.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for "lovebear" to keep his promise:
No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.

Meanwhile, we ordered these for our iPhones -
https://store.barackobama.com/featured-15/vote-obama-iphone-case.html

Cool.

How many of these "flags" are by a presidential candidate intending to REPLACE the American flag?

Oh fuck you.....replace? gimme a fucking break you whackaloon. Give me one LEGITIMATE source on that.

You fuckers are gullible as shit if you believe that from some right wing propagandist.....That's fucking bad.....even for you guys.

I agree. I have never seen so much ignorance and hypocrisy in one place before.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for "lovebear" to keep his promise:
No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.

Meanwhile, we ordered these for our iPhones -
https://store.barackobama.com/featured-15/vote-obama-iphone-case.html

Cool.
Not one of these people are president candidates are they.. If Romney did it . I would say it was a disgrace. Regular America people can do what they want..

Forum List

Back