Obama Said This with a Straight Face

"Heritage research revealed..." :rolleyes:

Put down the Koch kool aid PC. Start a thread w/ a credible source THEN I'll respond in kind.

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

And herein we see the default methodology of government schooling.

Simply shut ones eyes really tight and yell "is not, is not."

Or, the flip side of that method: "not credible, not credible!"

Lesson for today:
cred·i·ble (krd-bl)
adj.
1. Capable of being believed; plausible. See Synonyms at plausible.
2. Worthy of confidence; reliable.

Try to find anything in the OP not true.....and therefore, not reliable.

Otherwise, you even give morons a bad name.

These Republicans are so fucked up. First, minimum wage jobs cost the country billions in food subsidies and health care.

Second, they think some 59 dollar a month policy that will only pay two grand for an entire year is "health care".

How do these people have enough smarts to use a keyboard? What is it? The inbreeding? They sniff glue? Carcinogenic brain damaging trailers? What can it be?

These Republicans are so fucked up. First, minimum wage jobs cost the country billions in food subsidies and health care.

Second, they think some 59 dollar a month policy that will only pay two grand for an entire year is "health care".

How do these people have enough smarts to use a keyboard? What is it? The inbreeding? They sniff glue? Carcinogenic brain damaging trailers? What can it be?

What can it be? You mentally handicapped.

"Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date, “the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”
Obama administration knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

Now....I need to make an apology here.....

Did I say Obama was a snake????

Gettin' lots of complaints from snakes who say that Obama is ruining their reputation....

Sorry snakes.

Notice how there is not one shred of proof for these lies?

How about we make this The Official Lie About ObamaCare Thread?

Sounds like a good idea. So many lies were told to sell us Obamacare, there ought to be some kind of central repository or something.

Notice how there is not one shred of proof for these lies?

How about we make this The Official Lie About ObamaCare Thread?

Sounds like a good idea. So many lies were told to sell us Obamacare, there ought to be some kind of central repository or something.

So.....how long before Ugly_Necktie rushes back to retract his "not one shred of proof for these lies" post.....now that NBC has provided the shred.

Wadda ya' think.....should I cancel dinner and wait?

Forum List

Back