Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

Wonder if the idiot realizes that roughly 64% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track.

Whether he realizes it or not, he simply doesn't care. It's what he wants, or nothing. It just doesn't matter what the people think.

"Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter."

As does the rest of the Nation.

It was a pathetic display of partisan stupidity, the letter was reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted.

"Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter."

As does the rest of the Nation.

It was a pathetic display of partisan stupidity, the letter was reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted.
Bears repeating at election time, over and over.

I don't.

There's no excuse for what they did and they just proved they are the Party of Stupid.

The good news is, they can never again blame the president for their anti-America actions.

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
So does treason.

do you consider obama's deal to be treasonous?

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is treason.
You guys love it when you make America look bad, and then you have the balls to criticize Democrats. The world laughs at you guys on the right, and I know this all too well since I live in Europe. You guys constantly embaress America and Americans.
You know what made the world laugh at us? A president negotiating with terrorists, and gives up 5 high ranked terrorists for 1 soldier that deserted his post. Now after that we know that when making deals, Obama isn't looking out for our best interest.

I don't.

There's no excuse for what they did and they just proved they are the Party of Stupid.

The good news is, they can never again blame the president for their anti-America actions.

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
So does treason.

You guys love it when you make America look bad, and then you have the balls to criticize Democrats. The world laughs at you guys on the right, and I know this all too well since I live in Europe. You guys constantly embaress America and Americans.
You know what made the world laugh at us? A president negotiating with terrorists, and gives up 5 high ranked terrorists for 1 soldier that deserted his post. Now after that we know that when making deals, Obama isn't looking out for our best interest.

A President negotiating with terrorist! Shocking! Unless you remember the Reagan presidency.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.
Obama stated that he ended a successful Iraq war.

I doubt if Obama ever claimed the Iraq war was successful
You don't remember his victory speech, or the posters on here bragging about Obama successfully ending the Iraq war? Then he totally screwed it up.

And just when things were going so well too.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.

If they thought they could get away with it they'd say Obama started the war too.
Obama was one of the only ones at the time declaring what a stupid move invading Iraq was

If they thought they could get away with it they'd say Obama started the war too.
No, but Obama was against the surge that gave him a successful Iraq war he bragged about ending.

You don't remember his victory speech, or the posters on here bragging about Obama successfully ending the Iraq war? Then he totally screwed it up.

Obama never supported the Iraq war......but he was stuck with it

So does treason.

A President negotiating with terrorist! Shocking! Unless you remember the Reagan presidency.
Did he give back 5 of the enemies finest?

I don't.

In no way, did these Senators do anything that even resembles, protecting or even caring about, our Nation....period. They made a HUGE mistake, and IT HURT US, as a Nation, and it hurt the Senate as an institution.

We'll see. Did you say that when Pelosi went to Syria while Bush was trying to negotiate with them?

But tell us--------why does obama want Iran to have a nuclear bomb? He has to want that since it is the end state of his "deal".

What were the circumstances when Pelosi went to Syria? Who arranged that trip? Who went with her? Do you know anything about the trip? Did she oppose or support what Bush was doing?

Go ahead. Say something intelligent.

No, but Obama was against the surge that gave him a successful Iraq war he bragged about ending.
Oh I see, so in other words you think that things were already fucked up, but Obama made them worse. Is that the premise here?

Forum List

Back