Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.
Obama stated that he ended a successful Iraq war.

I doubt if Obama ever claimed the Iraq war was successful
You don't remember his victory speech, or the posters on here bragging about Obama successfully ending the Iraq war? Then he totally screwed it up.

Obama never supported the Iraq war......but he was stuck with it
He by his own words ended it successfully, know it's a shit hole. Thanks Obama.

It was Bush who abandoned the war on terror to invade........Obama warned him against it

Obama stated that he ended a successful Iraq war.

You don't remember his victory speech, or the posters on here bragging about Obama successfully ending the Iraq war? Then he totally screwed it up.

It was Bush who abandoned the war on terror to invade........Obama warned him against it
Bush liberated a country, Obama fucked it up.

The idiocy of the letter, of course, which reflects the idiocy common to most on the right, is to introduce partisan politics into matters of foreign policy.

Conservatives further exhibit their idiocy with the notion that any agreement with Iran would be a 'bad agreement,' when in fact they're completely ignorant of what would constitute the agreement.

And conservatives demonstrate their idiocy with the moronic notion that ignoring Iran and refusing to engage in talks will somehow 'prevent' Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
The very fact that Obama is involved with it makes it a "bad agreement"

They just wanted Iran to know that they would sabotage any agreement that was made

Oh yes..

Tell us the part where they treated us like liberators again

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
How so?

Like Kerry throwing medals over the Whitehouse fence & calling soldiers murderers?
by taking our inner family issues out in public

Us italians never do that shit. Shows severely poor fuckin ethics
What family issues?

The gop is preparing Iran for what they will think is a violation of the deal when we break it after the dumbass who had no authority to make the deal to begin with leaves office and someone with American interests replaces him.

The President has no authority to make this deal? What planet are you on?

Fact is, the Europeans, Russians and Chinese are getting sick of the GOP and conservative American hawktards. They will start weakening sacntions soon if Obama's critics in America don't shut their mouths . They are beggining to see the real impediment to peace: The GOP.
Kinda like the democrats did to Bush? You're president is a failure and a habitual liar. You and your party have no credibility anymore.

You seem to be unaware of the lack of credibility that the Right has on foreign policy in this country. Since they f____ up the Iraq War, no one wants to hear the GOP WarMonger Machine anymore.

The "liberated" didn't seem to support their "liberation".

In fact, Cheney's prediction of Iraqis cheering in the streets is one of the worst things that draft-dodging d-bag ever said, and that's saying something.

He and the Bush War Chimp have a lot of American blood on their hands.

Oh yes..

Tell us the part where they treated us like liberators again
slide_347541_3685152_free.jpg

The "liberated" didn't seem to support their "liberation".

In fact, Cheney's prediction of Iraqis cheering in the streets is one of the worst things that draft-dodging d-bag ever said, and that's saying something.

He and the Bush War Chimp have a lot of American blood on their hands.
slide_347541_3685152_free.jpg

There was apparently no Iraqi insurgency against the US occupation. Just old ladies voting.

Nice try, but unconvincing.

Liberated? Liberated? Oh, by destroying it so Halliburton, Bechtel could rebuild it. This is liberation theology in right wing thinkery I guess.

There was apparently no Iraqi insurgency against the US occupation. Just old ladies voting.

They voted for the first time in their lives. Nice try deflecting.

I'm not deflecting. I fully admit that they voted for sectarian parties or for tribal-based parties.

You're the one deflecting by failing to acknowledge the furious insurgency that humilitated the US in front the whole world, thanks to the Bush War Chimps clodhopping foreign policy.

Thank god Obama won the Presidency and we finally got Osama bin Laden. Turns out he was nowhere near Iraq. :rofl:

Liberated? Liberated? Oh, by destroying it so Halliburton, Bechtel could rebuild it. This is liberation theology in right wing thinkery I guess.
Who did the work in Iraq under Obama? Halliburton. Why? Because they are probably the only company that can handle something that big.

Who did the work in Iraq under Obama? Halliburton. Why? Because they are probably the only company that can handle something that big.

If bush and ex Halliburton CEO cheney hadn't destroyed Iraq, there would have been no need to rebuild Iraq in the first place. Obama's not even part of the equation.

They voted for the first time in their lives. Nice try deflecting.

I'm not deflecting. I fully admit that they voted for sectarian parties or for tribal-based parties.

You're the one deflecting by failing to acknowledge the furious insurgency that humilitated the US in front the whole world, thanks to the Bush War Chimps clodhopping foreign policy.

Thank god Obama won the Presidency and we finally got Osama bin Laden. Turns out he was nowhere near Iraq. :rofl:
Yeah and Obama said he successfully ended that war. Then turned around and screwed the pooch.

If bush and ex Halliburton CEO cheney hadn't destroyed Iraq, there would have been no need to rebuild Iraq in the first place. Obama's not even part of the equation.
He successfully ended the war, before he turned around and fucked it up. As always.

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.

Really? I missed the bit in the letter where they said "God Damn America" over and over again...Link?

Forum List

Back