Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

So does treason.

do you consider obama's deal to be treasonous?

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is treason.
You guys love it when you make America look bad, and then you have the balls to criticize Democrats. The world laughs at you guys on the right, and I know this all too well since I live in Europe. You guys constantly embaress America and Americans.
You know what made the world laugh at us? A president negotiating with terrorists, and gives up 5 high ranked terrorists for 1 soldier that deserted his post. Now after that we know that when making deals, Obama isn't looking out for our best interest.

A President negotiating with terrorist! Shocking! Unless you remember the Reagan presidency.
Did he give back 5 of the enemies finest?

Yeah I know, he did much worse things.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.
Obama stated that he ended a successful Iraq war.

I doubt if Obama ever claimed the Iraq war was successful
You don't remember his victory speech, or the posters on here bragging about Obama successfully ending the Iraq war? Then he totally screwed it up.

Obama never supported the Iraq war......but he was stuck with it
He by his own words ended it successfully, know it's a shit hole. Thanks Obama.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.

If they thought they could get away with it they'd say Obama started the war too.
Obama was one of the only ones at the time declaring what a stupid move invading Iraq was

His position on Iraq has been consistent, Hilary only converted later.

If they thought they could get away with it they'd say Obama started the war too.
No, but Obama was against the surge that gave him a successful Iraq war he bragged about ending.
Oh I see, so in other words you think that things were already fucked up, but Obama made them worse. Is that the premise here?
Yes, the Iraq war was not going so well. Bush ordered the surge that won the war. That almost all democrats were against.

Both parties did not support it to the same extent. You keep trying to equate their guilt and culpability in the Iraq Debacle, and it's just so unconvincing. Stop trying.

The GOP and conservatives overwhelmingly supported the stupid Iraq War, and they got the results of the 2006 and 2008 elections that they deserved for having made the Iraq War mistake.

So question, will you be as hard on Obama when he can't win his war in Iraq? Or is this all just so Obama can start and end an Iraq war seeing as he failed to end the Iraq war back in 2008 as he promised?

The idiocy of the letter, of course, which reflects the idiocy common to most on the right, is to introduce partisan politics into matters of foreign policy.

Conservatives further exhibit their idiocy with the notion that any agreement with Iran would be a 'bad agreement,' when in fact they're completely ignorant of what would constitute the agreement.

And conservatives demonstrate their idiocy with the moronic notion that ignoring Iran and refusing to engage in talks will somehow 'prevent' Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

So question, will you be as hard on Obama when he can't win his war in Iraq? Or is this all just so Obama can start and end an Iraq war seeing as he failed to end the Iraq war back in 2008 as he promised?

The war in not winnable. We should get out totally. But that doesn't change who is to blame for the situaltion there: George W. Bush.

Saddam's looking not so bad now. Liberal critics of the war are 100% vindicated. Get over it.

I don't.

There's no excuse for what they did and they just proved they are the Party of Stupid.

The good news is, they can never again blame the president for their anti-America actions.

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
So does treason.

You guys love it when you make America look bad, and then you have the balls to criticize Democrats. The world laughs at you guys on the right, and I know this all too well since I live in Europe. You guys constantly embaress America and Americans.
You know what made the world laugh at us? A president negotiating with terrorists, and gives up 5 high ranked terrorists for 1 soldier that deserted his post. Now after that we know that when making deals, Obama isn't looking out for our best interest.
Did not hear one person over here criticizing him for that. Try again.

So does treason.

A President negotiating with terrorist! Shocking! Unless you remember the Reagan presidency.
Did he give back 5 of the enemies finest?
Cocaine was imported do that guns could be bought from terrorists for rebels fighting a left wing government.

The idiocy of the letter, of course, which reflects the idiocy common to most on the right, is to introduce partisan politics into matters of foreign policy.

Conservatives further exhibit their idiocy with the notion that any agreement with Iran would be a 'bad agreement,' when in fact they're completely ignorant of what would constitute the agreement.

And conservatives demonstrate their idiocy with the moronic notion that ignoring Iran and refusing to engage in talks will somehow 'prevent' Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Conservatives want another war in the Middle East, but this time with an extended bombing of Iran. Most are just afraid to admit it, mostly becuase they f_____ up the Iraq War so badly, and they know being unapologetic warmongers will keep a GOPer from winning the Presidency in 2016.

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
How so?

Like Kerry throwing medals over the Whitehouse fence & calling soldiers murderers?
by taking our inner family issues out in public

Us italians never do that shit. Shows severely poor fuckin ethics
What family issues?

The gop is preparing Iran for what they will think is a violation of the deal when we break it after the dumbass who had no authority to make the deal to begin with leaves office and someone with American interests replaces him.

I see LOTS of hand wringing in this thread but not one damn person can explain what is embarrassing or how this makes us look bad..
I see tons of bullshit talking points but not a single logical thought out rational reason.

I see LOTS of hand wringing in this thread but not one damn person can explain what is embarrassing or how this makes us look bad..
I see tons of bullshit talking points but not a single logical thought out rational reason.

That's all you'll get. they just march to Democrat/Obama drums. They drummed it's "horrible" that's all they seem to need. it's damn pathetic

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
So does treason.

Did not hear one person over here criticizing him for that. Try again.
That's because you're blind, and you continually polish Obama's knob daily. No matter what.

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
How so?

Like Kerry throwing medals over the Whitehouse fence & calling soldiers murderers?

What family issues?

The gop is preparing Iran for what they will think is a violation of the deal when we break it after the dumbass who had no authority to make the deal to begin with leaves office and someone with American interests replaces him.

The President has no authority to make this deal? What planet are you on?

Fact is, the Europeans, Russians and Chinese are getting sick of the GOP and conservative American hawktards. They will start weakening sacntions soon if Obama's critics in America don't shut their mouths . They are beggining to see the real impediment to peace: The GOP.

a poll I posted in this thread shows almost a majority of the people hasn't even heard about the letter..this is made up BS slime by: Obama/dems/commies with the help of their LAPDOG lamestream media

DON'T FALL for it people. You put Republicans in control of Congress FOR A REASON.

Conservatives want another war in the Middle East, but this time with an extended bombing of Iran. Most are just afraid to admit it, mostly becuase they f_____ up the Iraq War so badly, and they know being unapologetic warmongers will keep a GOPer from winning the Presidency in 2016.
No, we don't want war. If we just tell Iran. If you start to build a nuclear reactor, we will blow it up. So, if you want to waste your money go ahead. The thing is after Obama drawing the transparent red line, and he has proven himself a habitual liar. Nobody will take him seriously, or sadly the United states. Thanks Obama voters.

How so?

What family issues?

The President has no authority to make this deal? What planet are you on?

Fact is, the Europeans, Russians and Chinese are getting sick of the GOP and conservative American hawktards. They will start weakening sacntions soon if Obama's critics in America don't shut their mouths . They are beggining to see the real impediment to peace: The GOP.
Kinda like the democrats did to Bush? You're president is a failure and a habitual liar. You and your party have no credibility anymore.

Forum List

Back