Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

the only point I was making is that we had almost won the Iraq mess, then obama managed to find a way to lose it and turn the territory over to ISIS.

You are painfully stupid. I mean fucking stupid.

Obama never supported the Iraq war......but he was stuck with it
He by his own words ended it successfully, know it's a shit hole. Thanks Obama.

It was Bush who abandoned the war on terror to invade........Obama warned him against it
Bush liberated a country, Obama fucked it up.

Oh yes..

Tell us the part where they treated us like liberators again
View attachment 37834
6000 American dead would beg to differ

Wonder if the idiot realizes that roughly 64% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track.

Congress is the main contributor to that assessment

Thankfully, the adults are finally back in charge of Congress.

Those "adults" just showed how inept they are when it comes to foreign policy

And yet they're still doing a better job.

Two months in, what have they accomplished?

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.

Really? I missed the bit in the letter where they said "God Damn America" over and over again...Link?
They said basically JUST that.

Your understanding of language is very poor. Performing their duties per The Constitution is not at all equivalent to "God Damn America".

Last edited:
I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.

Really? I missed the bit in the letter where they said "God Damn America" over and over again...Link?

You're understanding of language is very poor. Performing their duties per The Constitution is not at all equivalent to "God Damn America".
It was exactly that......putting their hatred of Obama over love of country

He by his own words ended it successfully, know it's a shit hole. Thanks Obama.

It was Bush who abandoned the war on terror to invade........Obama warned him against it

Oh yes..

View attachment 37834
It's a shame any soldier died, but compared to deaths in other wars that number is not bad. Considering the strict rules of engagement they had to follow. Because of liberals.

You're understanding of language is very poor. Performing their duties per The Constitution is not at all equivalent to "God Damn America".
Its not their duty to poke their Presidents eye in front of other Countries during arms/treaty negotiations.

Its actually childish to the point of being sick.

And by the way mr "understanding of language," that'd be "your," not "you're," so lets realize you just said "you are understanding of language."

Its not their duty to poke their Presidents eye in front of other Countries during arms/treaty negotiations.

Uh, President "I Won" has spent years insulting the GOP. Now he is abusing his executive powers to make fake treaties which jeopardize national security. I consider it a form of Patriotism to resist his attempts to Transform America into a Caliphate.

And by the way mr "understanding of language," that'd be "your," not "you're," so lets realize you just said "you are understanding of language."

I made an easily fixed typo. It's a pity your lack of knowledge regarding politics and world affairs is not so amenable to a remedy.

Oh yes..

View attachment 37834
It's a shame any soldier died, but compared to deaths in other wars that number is not bad. Considering the strict rules of engagement they had to follow. Because of liberals.
Yes....when 6000 die for no reason, it is very bad

They died because we were not looked at as liberators

Uh, President "I Won" has spent years insulting the GOP. Now he is abusing his executive powers to make fake treaties which jeopardize national security. I consider it a form of Patriotism to resist his attempts to Transform America into a Caliphate.
Fake treaties?

Only braindead partisan morons are currently following this transparent line of thought.

I used to be WAY more even handed, politically. But the more the game evolves, the higher level of blatant retard i see displayed by the right. For some, its blatant DISHONEST retard.

Fake treaties?

Only braindead partisan morons are currently following this transparent line of thought.

I used to be WAY more even handed, politically. But the more the game evolves, the higher level of blatant retard i see displayed by the right. For some, its blatant DISHONEST retard.

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan (despite his nonsense that it contains a "capacity" for enforcement". If it's not legally binding, it's not enforceable).

Secretary of State John Kerry stressed Wednesday that the administration never intended to negotiate a treaty.

"We've been clear from the beginning. We're not negotiating a 'legally binding plan.' We're negotiating a plan that will have in it a capacity for enforcement," he said at a Senate hearing.

Iran deal A treaty or not a treaty that is the question - CNN.com

Last edited:

Fake treaties?

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan.
Uh, dude. Its an on going negotiation. Its literally NOTHING official yet. Get your thumb out of rush limbaugh's asshole.

Fake treaties?

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan.
Uh, dude. Its an on going negotiation. Its literally NOTHING official yet. Get your thumb out of rush limbaugh's asshole.

Your fascination with Rush Limbaugh's anal orifice is quite telling.

Fake treaties?

Your threshold for what youd consider a fascination is juvenile, and fucking stupid. Sort of like your juvenile middle school bully type politics.

Fake treaties?

Your threshold for what youd consider a fascination is juvenile, and fucking stupid. Sort of like your juvenile middle school bully type politics.

Bullying? You Moonbat Obama Worshippers are the ones screaming for others to Shut Up.

Forum List

Back