Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

Fake treaties?

Only braindead partisan morons are currently following this transparent line of thought.

I used to be WAY more even handed, politically. But the more the game evolves, the higher level of blatant retard i see displayed by the right. For some, its blatant DISHONEST retard.

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan.
Uh, dude. Its an on going negotiation. Its literally NOTHING official yet. Get your thumb out of rush limbaugh's asshole.

Your fascination with Rush Limbaugh's anal orifice is quite telling.
Your threshold for what youd consider a fascination is juvenile, and fucking stupid. Sort of like your juvenile middle school bully type politics.

Bullying? You Moonbat Obama Worshippers are the ones screaming for others to Shut Up.
:happy-1:

Really? I missed the bit in the letter where they said "God Damn America" over and over again...Link?
They said basically JUST that.

You're understanding of language is very poor. Performing their duties per The Constitution is not at all equivalent to "God Damn America".
Its not their duty to poke their Presidents eye in front of other Countries during arms/treaty negotiations.

Its actually childish to the point of being sick.

Uh, President "I Won" has spent years insulting the GOP. Now he is abusing his executive powers to make fake treaties which jeopardize national security. I consider it a form of Patriotism to resist his attempts to Transform America into a Caliphate.
Fake treaties?

Only braindead partisan morons are currently following this transparent line of thought.

I used to be WAY more even handed, politically. But the more the game evolves, the higher level of blatant retard i see displayed by the right. For some, its blatant DISHONEST retard.
I have never seen you "even handed"

Don't be stupid. You're a leftie & you've always been a leftie since I joined. Pretending to be in the middle doesn't make it so

He should feel sorry for himself for throwing the entire ME into utter chaos. THAT is what will happen when Iran develops a nuclear bomb.
Presidential politics have been using "irans nuclear bomb" as a partisan fucktard tool for 20+ years.

Time for everything who thinks they can use it as an albatross for the "other side" to face palm themselves and get the fuck on with it.

You're understanding of language is very poor. Performing their duties per The Constitution is not at all equivalent to "God Damn America".
Its not their duty to poke their Presidents eye in front of other Countries during arms/treaty negotiations.

Uh, President "I Won" has spent years insulting the GOP. Now he is abusing his executive powers to make fake treaties which jeopardize national security. I consider it a form of Patriotism to resist his attempts to Transform America into a Caliphate.
Fake treaties?

Don't be stupid. You're a leftie & you've always been a leftie since I joined. Pretending to be in the middle doesn't make it so
I dont give a fuck if you think im pol pot. Your thoughts on who i am are of no consequence to me mr "tune into hannity!!"

the people I feel sorry for, are the ones who voted to put this jerk in as President I have to live with that mistake . And for those who didn't vote for him that has to take his abuse day in and day out

he makes me ill.

Last edited:
He should feel sorry for himself for throwing the entire ME into utter chaos. THAT is what will happen when Iran develops a nuclear bomb.
Presidential politics have been using "irans nuclear bomb" as a partisan fucktard tool for 20+ years.

Time for everything who thinks they can use it as an albatross for the "other side" to face palm themselves and get the fuck on with it.

That is because it is a HUGE concern. Do you not understand that? Do you realize what will happen in the ME once Iran develops a nuclear weapon. If Obama approves a deal, then they will be collecting uranium and other such materials. They will stockpile them and make a bomb. They already have the scientists who know how. All they need is enough nuclear material.

Once this happens, the entire middle east is going to be on fire. The Arabs hate and do not trust Iran. This is going to set off an arms war, and that is IF the crazy Iranian mullahs don't start lighting up their neighbors to "pave the way" for their 12th Imam.

This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics, but is simply COMMON SENSE.

Fake treaties?

I dont give a fuck if you think im pol pot. Your thoughts on who i am are of no consequence to me mr "tune into hannity!!"
If you don't care then why the fuck are you in this thread?
Fucking idiots man. You call Obama to task & they just fall apart like children weeping over lost chocolate cake.

Nah, its partisan politics.

India and Pakistan hate the fuck out of each other and have nukes.

NORTH FUCKING KOREA has nukes.

Setting aside the negotiation doesnt ALLOW Iran nukes and thats just the partisan hyperbole so blatantly transparent and obtuse, i find myself having a REALLY hard time giving two shits and not seeing the platant partisan football being gleefully played with for the morons who buy into it.

And don't EVEN tell me that Iran wouldn't do it. These people commit suicide bombings. They don't care. They only care about their ridiculous beliefs.
So does Japan.

And they have nukes too.

Kamikaze ftw maatha faakaaaz

Setting aside the negotiation doesnt ALLOW Iran nukes and thats just the partisan hyperbole so blatantly transparent and obtuse, i find myself having a REALLY hard time giving two shits and not seeing the platant partisan football being gleefully played with for the morons who buy into it.
You have no idea what is or isn't allowed by the deal. NONE.
Congress doesn't even know & Obama has talked about going to the UN instead of congress.

So why don't you stop pretending you know what you're talking about, wash out your vagina & stop acting like a bitch because Obama was called out

Congress doesn't even know & Obama has talked about going to the UN instead of congress.

So why don't you stop pretending you know what you're talking about, wash out your vagina & stop acting like a bitch because Obama was called out
This post speaks to how fucking stupid, low and depraved the letter was.

Thank you.

Biggest jerk I've had to live under as a President.

He's says this, he says that. blaaa blaaa blaaa blaa barf

If he was just a jerk it might be tolerable. But he has an agenda, and its a very anti-america agenda.

We have never before had a president who hated this country and everything it stands for. Obama represents the greatest danger to our nation since 1776.

Ahh, you daily display of total ignorance. I knew if I waited, you wouldn't disappoint.

Thank you.
It speaks for me but you, as a typical leftie, will assign it to whomever you need to in order to excuse your vaginal leakage aka political hackery

Thank you.
It speaks for me but you, as a typical leftie, will assign it to whomever you need to in order to excuse your vaginal leakage aka political hackery
Kay bro.

They sell midol at cvs.

Take the cdta.

Bush liberated a country, Obama fucked it up.

Oh yes..

Tell us the part where they treated us like liberators again
View attachment 37834
6000 American dead would beg to differ
It's a shame any soldier died, but compared to deaths in other wars that number is not bad. Considering the strict rules of engagement they had to follow. Because of liberals.
Yes....when 6000 die for no reason, it is very bad

They died because we were not looked at as liberators
They liberated a country, and because of Obama's incompetence. They died in vain.

Fake treaties?

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan (despite his nonsense that it contains a "capacity" for enforcement". If it's not legally binding, it's not enforceable).

Secretary of State John Kerry stressed Wednesday that the administration never intended to negotiate a treaty.

"We've been clear from the beginning. We're not negotiating a 'legally binding plan.' We're negotiating a plan that will have in it a capacity for enforcement," he said at a Senate hearing.

Iran deal A treaty or not a treaty that is the question - CNN.com
Is it binding? Of course not
What happens if Iran doesn't comply? The same sanctions and worse

But it does ease sanctions if Iran complies with the terms

What are Republicans offering? more stick?

Oh yes..

Tell us the part where they treated us like liberators again
View attachment 37834
6000 American dead would beg to differ
It's a shame any soldier died, but compared to deaths in other wars that number is not bad. Considering the strict rules of engagement they had to follow. Because of liberals.
Yes....when 6000 die for no reason, it is very bad

They died because we were not looked at as liberators
They liberated a country, and because of Obama's incompetence. They died in vain.

Please don't insult us

Those 6000 died before Obama was elected

Fake treaties?

Uh dude. John Kerry announced that it wasn't a real treaty. It's an unenforceable plan (despite his nonsense that it contains a "capacity" for enforcement". If it's not legally binding, it's not enforceable).

Secretary of State John Kerry stressed Wednesday that the administration never intended to negotiate a treaty.

"We've been clear from the beginning. We're not negotiating a 'legally binding plan.' We're negotiating a plan that will have in it a capacity for enforcement," he said at a Senate hearing.

What happens if they don't comply? The Obama Inquisition! He'll poke them with Soft Cushions and make them sit in Comfy Chairs!

Fake treaties?

What happens if they don't comply? The Obama Inquisition! He'll poke them with Soft Cushions and make them sit in Comfy Chairs!
What happened when they didnt comply with other presidents?

Herrr dee derrr derrr derrr

Forum List

Back