Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

What kind of President goes around talking like that about the people he has to work with

Seriously. That doesn't speak President to me, that speaks JERK

Unprofessional, antagonizing, ugly and I for one am sick of listening to him

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.
Obama stated that he ended a successful Iraq war.

I doubt if Obama ever claimed the Iraq war was successful

bullshit, he claimed it was won.

He claimed our forces had left and that chapter of our history was over

He never, EVER, claimed Iraq was a success

What exactly does "over" mean? Was he declaring defeat or claiming victory? it has to be one or the other.

The Iraq War was lost by Bush. No Bush Iraq War, no ISIS. Thanks for trying, though.

Nope he said he ended a successful war in Iraq.

I guess to obama, turning the entire mideast over to ISIS was a victory for his side.

I guess to obama, turning the entire mideast over to ISIS was a victory for his side.
Bush created ISIS

A result of his Bush Doctrine where everyone treats us as liberators

Bush created ISIS

NO, wrong again, winger. Obama's pull out and declaration of defeat created ISIS. ISIS did not exist before 2009.

Remember this one?

Well as we see. that seems to only go for when there is A Republican president...anyone surprised they have now resorted to calling people traitors for bucking their messiah, Obama?

obots cult clingers............................................ are losers

Bush created ISIS

Never heard of Isis till ole Obama can around.

Obots :from his lamestream Pravda media to his cult followers in that 30% who still worships at his feet

wake up folks, don't let them deflect you off the BIG picture..kicking them out of power come 2016

SHUN most the lamestrem media and all leftwing hate sites for you political information

What was the cost-benefit to the invasion and occupation of Iraq? When Bush left office how much blood and treasure was spent, let alone American prestige, by October 2008? Tossing good lives and borrowed money into the fire was the last thing Obama needed to do - remember, our economy was in free fall that month.

I have said many times that the Iraq war was a waste of lives and money. Both parties authorized and funded that fiasco, just as both authorized and funded the viet nam fiasco.

the only point I was making is that we had almost won the Iraq mess, then obama managed to find a way to lose it and turn the territory over to ISIS.

That's partisan group think, and not exactly honest.

The Republicans in the H. of Rep. voted 215 for the Iraqi Resolution, and six against (two didn't vote); the Democrats voted 82 for the Resolution and 126 against (one not voting).

In the Senate Democrats voted 29 for and 21 against; The Republicans 48 for and one against.

Mainstream Democrats opposed the Vietnam War both under the Administration of LBJ and Nixon. I was one of them, but I still served our country on active duty (1967 -1969).

as I said both parties voted to authorize and fund it. Just as both parties authorized and funded Kennedy and Johnson's viet nam war which lost 58,000 americans and billions of dollars for nothing.

stop with the partisan bullshit and deal with the reality.

How many Americans died under the watch of JFK and LBJ, and how many on Nixon's watch. Lying by omission is still lying and proof that you're a partisan liar or very ignorant.

Kennedy and Johnson escalated it, Nixon ended it by declaring defeat. They all have blood on their dead hands.

It's true, more American's died during the Nixon Administration than did under IKE (9) and JFK (69), but more did under LBJ (approx. 36,000) then did under Nixon (approx 24,000). Nixon, however, expanded the war using air power and by spreading the war beyond the borders of Vietnam. Nixon also inherited the protest movement ("hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today") and after the Kent St. Massacre (1970) College Campuses across the nation exploded, street protests became common and still the Paris Peace Talks bogged down as the table size and shape was being argued.

Nixon didn't end it, Saigon fell to the Communists and America lost its first war. We should have learned from this experience, hate and fear is a poor substitute for critical thinking and pragmatic policy, too bad the former was the basis for our Iraq policy under Busy,Cheney & Co. and not the latter.

Did not hear one person over here criticizing him for that. Try again.
That's because you're blind, and you continually polish Obama's knob daily. No matter what.
Guess you mean that the world is blind, except for you.
No only people like yourself that believe every lie Obama tells you.
You are foolish if you think you know everything that I believe.
I know that you believe what lies Obama tells you. If not your a liar, cause all of your post I read. You stick up for his lies.
You obviously do not know me. Reading a few of my posts does not tell you everything that I believe.

Bush created ISIS

NO, wrong again, winger. Obama's pull out and declaration of defeat created ISIS. ISIS did not exist before 2009.

Bush created a power vacuum in the region which was filled by ISIS a

Not as easy as he told us it would be

Bush created ISIS

the power vacuum was created when obama cut and ran. Damn, you are such a liar.

Bush created ISIS

We should have never made an agreement on a time line. THAT is the problem. If we were still occupying Iraq, none of this would be happening now. The fact is, we left Iraq WAY too soon. In fact, GWB warned Obama of this fact and said we were pulling out too soon. Obama has no idea how to fight and win a war.

President Bush Warned Obama Not to Pull Out of Iraq Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Face it, Obama is a bleeding heart liberal. :) Most liberals let their idealism get in the way of proper functioning as adults.

That's because you're blind, and you continually polish Obama's knob daily. No matter what.
Guess you mean that the world is blind, except for you.
No only people like yourself that believe every lie Obama tells you.
You are foolish if you think you know everything that I believe.
I know that you believe what lies Obama tells you. If not your a liar, cause all of your post I read. You stick up for his lies.
You obviously do not know me. Reading a few of my posts does not tell you everything that I believe.
I know you think Obama can't do anything wrong, that makes you a Looney liberal.

Forum List

Back