Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

Remember this one?

Well as we see. that seems to only go for when there is A Republican president...anyone surprised they have now resorted to calling people traitors for bucking their messiah, Obama?

obots cult clingers............................................ are losers

The 47 Senators who signed the letter are fools. They also committed sedition. Of course I would not expect Stephanie to know what sedition is, so I'll post the definition (which she will ignore, but not out of willful ignorance, her's is a product of birth).

Sedition - "sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order."

Insurrection - an insurrection is a rise against government authority.

The Senate acted rashly and proved with out a doubt that "country first" is just a slogan having no basis in fact.

The spoke against Dear Leader, those traitorous whitewingers. Imprison them nao!

Given that you and Stephanie have about the same knowledge base, and intelligence (lol), I expect nothing more from you but what you offer - nothing of substance, poorly constructed and in childish gibberish.

Aren't you just a fucking prison guard? Don't even think to question my intelligence as compared to yours fucktard.
I may not be articulate and clean without a negro dialect but I'm far from your level of stupid.

Prison guard? Don't you wish you could have a job as a turn key - sorry, your kind (felons) can't meet the MQ's. Were you offended by my comparison? Did I strike a note which so upset you by some truth? Is it possible that when you dress in dresses you post under the nom de plume of "Stephanie"?

Are you not an ex prison guard? I'm pretty sure you are. Are you gonna cower from your stated career now that you've been called out?
You strike me as one of the pussies that hid behind a "badge".
And does Stephanie have to do with me?

Ps numb nuts. I've been in business for 25 years. I don't need turn key because I offer something of value as compared to your pathetic career

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
Not nearly as badly as Obama and liberals have been doing most of their lives.

Yesterday UC Irvin, college students wanted the nations' flag removed from campus because it represented nationalism, which is the same as racism to these brainwashed kids.

This is the left in a nutshell, and when you attempt to defend this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic, you get called a traitor by them.

This is Bizzaro world folks. Traitors calling patriots traitors.

The 47 Senators who signed the letter are fools. They also committed sedition. Of course I would not expect Stephanie to know what sedition is, so I'll post the definition (which she will ignore, but not out of willful ignorance, her's is a product of birth).

Sedition - "sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order."

Insurrection - an insurrection is a rise against government authority.

The Senate acted rashly and proved with out a doubt that "country first" is just a slogan having no basis in fact.
The spoke against Dear Leader, those traitorous whitewingers. Imprison them nao!

Given that you and Stephanie have about the same knowledge base, and intelligence (lol), I expect nothing more from you but what you offer - nothing of substance, poorly constructed and in childish gibberish.
Aren't you just a fucking prison guard? Don't even think to question my intelligence as compared to yours fucktard.
I may not be articulate and clean without a negro dialect but I'm far from your level of stupid.

Prison guard? Don't you wish you could have a job as a turn key - sorry, your kind (felons) can't meet the MQ's. Were you offended by my comparison? Did I strike a note which so upset you by some truth? Is it possible that when you dress in dresses you post under the nom de plume of "Stephanie"?

Are you not an ex prison guard? I'm pretty sure you are. Are you gonna cower from your stated career now that you've been called out?

You and Stephanie are both stupid.

I'm retired law enforcement, I wore a suit and tie, carried a concealed weapon and only entered prisons when I had a need to interview a scum bag who might have info we needed, but most were like you, full of shit.

The MQ's for my entry level job required a Master's Degree plus experience, I retired at 57 with an income much above your IQ, but that's all I'll admit. So, just fuck off and continue to prove you and (or are) Stephanie and dumb as a box of rocks.

Last edited:
They sending a letter doesn't even COMPARE to what Pelosi did. so you all will just have lick your hurt fweelings and move along. You aren't in control anymore.

Wait for next week and a new petty outrage will pop for you to blow a gasket over

You and Stephanie are both stupid.

I'm retired law enforcement, I wore a suit and tie, carried a concealed weapon and only entered prisons when I had a need to interview a scum bag who might have info we needed, but most were like you, full of shit.
You have no idea what I was or am. I can assure you, badge or not I would take you down in 2 seconds. What happened to you after that would be determined on how much stupidity comes out of your mouth.

I don't play games chump. I didn't then & I still don't now.
The luxury you have now, or the saving grace, is that we're not face to face.

That letter was a dumb thing to do.

It made them look very bush league.
The fact the letter needed to be written at all makes obie look bush league. It should never come down to congress having to tell other countries that our president has his head up his ass and doesn't have the power. That should be front and fucking center in any negotiation that the president isn't the only one they need to deal with they need to make a fucking deal 50 states will support as well. If they aren't negotiating on what can be ratified they are negotiating nothing. Or as Kerry the piece of shit said in congress they are negotiating a non-binding deal. Which was pretty much the point of the letter and why obie needed to be slapped down and put in his place.

Wonder if the idiot realizes that roughly 64% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track.

Since when is what obama 'feels', relevant to matters regarding Americans?

Unlike the 47 Americans, obama is the one committing treason, by aiding a nation which has long demonstrated that is vehemently hostile to the United States, in the Acquisition of Nuclear Weapons.

Last edited:
That letter was a dumb thing to do.

It made them look very bush league.
The fact the letter needed to be written at all makes obie look bush league. It should never come down to congress having to tell other countries that our president has his head up his ass and doesn't have the power. That should be front and fucking center in any negotiation that the president isn't the only one they need to deal with they need to make a fucking deal 50 states will support as well. If they aren't negotiating on what can be ratified they are negotiating nothing. Or as Kerry the piece of shit said in congress they are negotiating a non-binding deal. Which was pretty much the point of the letter and why obie needed to be slapped down and put in his place.

The Republicans' letter makes America look weak and dysfunctional to our enemies.

That Obama is a weak President doesn't absolve the Republicans from responsibility when they do stupid things.

Republicans shouldn't be so obsessed with hatred towards Obama that they weaken America.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Wonder if the idiot realizes that roughly 64% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track.

Since when does what obama 'feel', relevant to matters regarding Americans?

Unlike the 47 Americans, obama is the one committing treason, by aiding a nation which has long demonstrated that is vehemently hostile to the United States, in the Acquisition of Nuclear Weapons.

Because that letter will really stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear bomb, eh Pubes?

lol

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
Not nearly as badly as Obama and liberals have been doing most of their lives.

Yesterday UC Irvin, college students wanted the nations' flag removed from campus because it represented nationalism, which is the same as racism to these brainwashed kids.

This is the left in a nutshell, and when you attempt to defend this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic, you get called a traitor by them.

This is Bizzaro world folks. Traitors calling patriots traitors.

Exactly.

Which explains the would-be petition demanding TREASON charges be brought against 47 Americans trying to STOP the Left from giving IRAN NUCLEAR WARHEADS!

What we're seeing today, is the consequences of our predecessors having not listened to Joe McCarthy.

They sending a letter doesn't even COMPARE to what Pelosi did. so you all will just have lick your hurt fweelings and move along. You aren't in control anymore.

Wait for next week and a new petty outrage will pop for you to blow a gasket over
well yes it does. But then again you are so stupid you wouldnt understand anyways

Well, from the poll I posted it seem almost 50% of Americans doesn't give a crap about some letter. so this one isn't going to stick. just like you hoped pinning the shutting down of the government on them didn't work for you either.

Well, from the poll I posted it seem almost 50% of Americans doesn't give a crap about some letter. so this one isn't going to stick. just like you hoped pinning the shutting down of the government on them didn't work for you either.
People dont tend to care about these things in general, so your poll is meaningless.
No it worked fairly well, because they are economic terrorists.

Forum List

Back