Obama says he feels sorry for the senators that signed the letter.

Why does the left want a king so bad? Obama once again overstepped the powers of his position and now it's the Senate fault for reminding everyone that Obama does not actually have this authority... What's interesting is the Senate had to bypass Obama seeing as he has a record of not listening to others mixed with immeasurable arrogance. Obama is no Hitler, he's far too lazy and uninvolved with leading to be so, and that's a good thing so don't misinterpret.

Obama has been the most divisive President, the most afk president... the most secretive president from this country's citizens, the most openly racist President... He also seems to have a pretty stunning lack of understanding of what his powers are as President, and he counts on his "base" to share that lack of education.

I really don't see what is so wrong with dictatorships.

I don't.

There's no excuse for what they did and they just proved they are the Party of Stupid.

The good news is, they can never again blame the president for their anti-America actions.

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
In no way, did these Senators do anything that even resembles, protecting or even caring about, our Nation....period. They made a HUGE mistake, and IT HURT US, as a Nation, and it hurt the Senate as an institution.

Well how funny the majority of the people don't feel it hurt us. The people voted IN REPUBLICANS to take control of Congress. You all are just pissed they went over that Obama who was going behind their backs and has excluded them for SIX years. times are a changing. tsk tsk
look i understand you don't understand how government works and that these issues are for the executive branch to handle. It was wrong when Kennedy did it. It was wrong when Pelosi did it as well. Its not their job and they should be made to be made an example of.
You sack of shits personally are willing to do anything you can to undermine Obama. Guess what? Dont come crying when the dems do this if Walker or a jeb bush wins.
But sadly you will, because you are a retard hack.

I don't.

There's no excuse for what they did and they just proved they are the Party of Stupid.

The good news is, they can never again blame the president for their anti-America actions.

They did the right thing. Obama is about to make a terrible deal and the Iranians need to know that the next administration won't let it stand.

It was a bold and politically dangerous move---------------protecting the country sometimes requires bold and dangerous moves
In no way, did these Senators do anything that even resembles, protecting or even caring about, our Nation....period. They made a HUGE mistake, and IT HURT US, as a Nation, and it hurt the Senate as an institution.

Well how funny the majority of the people don't feel it hurt us. The people voted IN REPUBLICANS to take control of Congress. You all are just pissed they went over that Obama who was going behind their backs and has excluded them for SIX years. times are a changing. tsk tsk
look i understand you don't understand how government works and that these issues are for the executive branch to handle. It was wrong when Kennedy did it. It was wrong when Pelosi did it as well. Its not their job and they should be made to be made an example of.
You sack of shits personally are willing to do anything you can to undermine Obama. Guess what? Dont come crying when the dems do this if Walker or a jeb bush wins.
Good to see you back bruvva

Why does the left want a king so bad? Obama once again overstepped the powers of his position and now it's the Senate fault for reminding everyone that Obama does not actually have this authority... What's interesting is the Senate had to bypass Obama seeing as he has a record of not listening to others mixed with immeasurable arrogance. Obama is no Hitler, he's far too lazy and uninvolved with leading to be so, and that's a good thing so don't misinterpret.

Obama has been the most divisive President, the most afk president... the most secretive president from this country's citizens, the most openly racist President... He also seems to have a pretty stunning lack of understanding of what his powers are as President, and he counts on his "base" to share that lack of education.

I really don't see what is so wrong with dictatorships.

As long as you're the dictator

I don't.

i needed a break from the special breed they have here.

Since the topic is rife with ignorance, I have posted below a comprehensive historical perspective for those who want to understand the complexity of the issues in the ME.
Nope he said he ended a successful war in Iraq.

I guess to obama, turning the entire mideast over to ISIS was a victory for his side.
Bush created ISIS

A result of his Bush Doctrine where everyone treats us as liberators

NO, wrong again, winger. Obama's pull out and declaration of defeat created ISIS. ISIS did not exist before 2009.

Bush created a power vacuum in the region which was filled by ISIS a

Not as easy as he told us it would be

We should have never made an agreement on a time line. THAT is the problem. If we were still occupying Iraq, none of this would be happening now. The fact is, we left Iraq WAY too soon. In fact, GWB warned Obama of this fact and said we were pulling out too soon. Obama has no idea how to fight and win a war.

President Bush Warned Obama Not to Pull Out of Iraq Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

You, and Bush, have no ability to predict the future. Iraq is a mess, the reasons are many but the likely catalyst was Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Bush Sr. was correct - as was C, Powell ("you break it, you own it") - in not invading and occupying Iraq.

http://www.merip.org/primer-palestine-israel-arab-israeli-conflict-new````

Remember this one?

Well as we see. that seems to only go for when there is A Republican president...anyone surprised they have now resorted to calling people traitors for bucking their messiah, Obama?

obots cult clingers............................................ are losers

The 47 Senators who signed the letter are fools. They also committed sedition. Of course I would not expect Stephanie to know what sedition is, so I'll post the definition (which she will ignore, but not out of willful ignorance, her's is a product of birth).

Sedition - "sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order."

Insurrection - an insurrection is a rise against government authority.

The Senate acted rashly and proved with out a doubt that "country first" is just a slogan having no basis in fact.

Then gtfo sissy. Besides don't you have some welfare checks to go spend or something?

I feel sorry for them too. They disparaged their country in the most egregious of ways.
How so?

Like Kerry throwing medals over the Whitehouse fence & calling soldiers murderers?
thats not even close to the same
You're right, it's far worse. A man of piss poor judgment & caliber of character should have never been elevated to the status he has
no, its not

Remember this one?

Well as we see. that seems to only go for when there is A Republican president...anyone surprised they have now resorted to calling people traitors for bucking their messiah, Obama?

The 47 Senators who signed the letter are fools. They also committed sedition. Of course I would not expect Stephanie to know what sedition is, so I'll post the definition (which she will ignore, but not out of willful ignorance, her's is a product of birth).

Sedition - "sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order."

The Senate acted rashly and proved with out a doubt that "country first" is just a slogan having no basis in fact.

The spoke against Dear Leader, those traitorous whitewingers. Imprison them nao!

Then gtfo sissy. Besides don't you have some welfare checks to go spend or something?
yes i do! i love my welfare xbox 1! thank you welfare

We strive to provide for all you free loaders

Remember this one?

The spoke against Dear Leader, those traitorous whitewingers. Imprison them nao!

Given that you and Stephanie have about the same knowledge base, and intelligence (lol), I expect nothing more from you but what you offer - nothing of substance, poorly constructed and in childish gibberish.

i am enjoying my welfare destiny as well.

Remember this one?

Given that you and Stephanie have about the same knowledge base, and intelligence (lol), I expect nothing more from you but what you offer - nothing of substance, poorly constructed and in childish gibberish.

Aren't you just a fucking prison guard? Don't even think to question my intelligence as compared to yours fucktard.
I may not be articulate and clean without a negro dialect but I'm far from your level of stupid.

How long were you in prison?
I didn't like having to provide your free room and board for all those months/years.

When are you going to pay me back beeotch?

Remember this one?

Aren't you just a fucking prison guard? Don't even think to question my intelligence as compared to yours fucktard.
I may not be articulate and clean without a negro dialect but I'm far from your level of stupid.

Prison guard? Don't you wish you could have a job as a turn key - sorry, your kind (felons) can't meet the MQ's. Were you offended by my comparison? Did I strike a note which so upset you by some truth? Is it possible that when you dress in dresses you post under the nom de plume of "Stephanie"?

Forum List

Back