Obama Says No To Landmines

Wow people coming out in support of land mines. What a bunch of fools humanity is made of. Every time we take a step forward a bunch of assholes end up dragging us 2 steps back. Christ.
Steps back in war only occur when you declare what you won't do in order to win. A step forward from where we are now would be unleashing the full military might on our target. The steps back are your limitations on what they are allowed to do.
if people like you were in charge we wouldn't have survived the cold war.
We won the cold war because Reagan was willing to use what we had. obie can't even comprehend that kind of strength.

Yeah, right. Thank Gorbachev for ending the cold war.

Why Ronald Reagan Didn't Really Win the Cold War

A Huffington Post article!!!!:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow people coming out in support of land mines. What a bunch of fools humanity is made of. Every time we take a step forward a bunch of assholes end up dragging us 2 steps back. Christ.
Steps back in war only occur when you declare what you won't do in order to win. A step forward from where we are now would be unleashing the full military might on our target. The steps back are your limitations on what they are allowed to do.
if people like you were in charge we wouldn't have survived the cold war.
We won the cold war because Reagan was willing to use what we had. obie can't even comprehend that kind of strength.
if he had been willing to use what we had it wouldn't have been a cold war, would it?

/thread. Or at least this particular argument in the thread :laugh:

Land mines are effective defensive measures in forward deployed bases in a combat zone..................

I guess, the Obama boot lickers will plant Daisies and roses with those prickly little thorns to protect the base from attack..........That will show them.

A thorn could stick the attackers.........YEAH.............
And cause a serious infection.

Land mines are a cowards weapon. You know what else is a great military tool? Raping the women of your enemies and sending their captured soldiers into gas chambers. That would REALLY show them right? Where do you draw the line? Do you claim to be a Christian?
Land mines are quite useful. Rape not so much, killing your POW's may be worth doing. ISIS just executed 300 Iraqi soldiers. Why do we not want to show them what we can do? You have to out kill them in order to win, kill more of them than they can of the people on our side. That's a war, it's what it is all about. Why would the people not on the side of ISIS not feel a little better if we caught 300 of theirs and executed them? That would at least bring to the front who is with us or who is complaining. How many of our pathetic five ME allies do you think are all on board for this war? When push comes to shove a grand total of zero will be there. They don't want ISIS defeated they want to play us long enough to keep the money flowing, money they send to groups like ISIS.

I am a Christian, that knows how to win a war. Feret out the snakes first. You can't win a war while teaming up with the enemy. Show them what you will do to anyone that crosses us. They either straighten up or we start killing them as well. Nothing is off the table.

Asked you first!

No. I don't think Reagan is either. Mike is the one saying that Reagan was a ruthless savage.

No, you made the statement!

"So we won because Reagan was a sick and twisted cold hearted bastard. I guess we all know where he's spending eternity then."

Both men did what they did under the influence of what would be best for America, and damn the collateral damage!

Land mines are quite useful. Rape not so much, killing your POW's may be worth doing. ISIS just executed 300 Iraqi soldiers. Why do we not want to show them what we can do? You have to out kill them in order to win, kill more of them than they can of the people on our side. That's a war, it's what it is all about. Why would the people not on the side of ISIS not feel a little better if we caught 300 of theirs and executed them? That would at least bring to the front who is with us or who is complaining. How many of our pathetic five ME allies do you think are all on board for this war? When push comes to shove a grand total of zero will be there. They don't want ISIS defeated they want to play us long enough to keep the money flowing, money they send to groups like ISIS.

I am a Christian, that knows how to win a war. Feret out the snakes first. You can't win a war while teaming up with the enemy. Show them what you will do to anyone that crosses us. They either straighten up or we start killing them as well. Nothing is off the table.

Thank goodness you're not in charge of the military. Because you just admitted you're such scum that not even Jesus could save you.

Asked you first!

No. I don't think Reagan is either. Mike is the one saying that Reagan was a ruthless savage.
He played the cards he had in order to win. Did he ever give a speech about what we wouldn't do like obie does? A real leader does what he has to with what he has in order to safeguard his country. He doesn't take items off the table and declare what he won't do.

"So we won because Reagan was a sick and twisted cold hearted bastard. I guess we all know where he's spending eternity then."

Both men did what they did under the influence of what would be best for America, and damn the collateral damage!

Go back and read what I was responding to. I know it's hard for you but try your best to sound it out. Take your time.

He played the cards he had in order to win. Did he ever give a speech about what we wouldn't do like obie does? A real leader does what he has to with what he has in order to safeguard his country. He doesn't take items off the table and declare what he won't do.

The important thing is he didn't do them. You should try to learn from that.

Go back and read what I was responding to. I know it's hard for you but try your best to sound it out. Take your time.

I can only go by the way the site loads up the posters, if it's different than I posted, repost it, and I'll discuss it!

Thank goodness you're not in charge of the military. Because you just admitted you're such scum that not even Jesus could save you.
Jesus will be fine with me shoving the allah terrorists into shallow graves. I wasn't put here to put up with a bunch of bullshit. You apparently were and I find that pathetic. When someone starts a war with you you return the favor with over whelming force. Not hugs, kisses and greeting cards.

Forum List

Back